AgeOfRoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Started doing bridges a because a girl told me I had a flat ass, how is it now?

I'm wearing boxers so don't worry about seeing my hairy ass, I would just appreciate a S/M/L just so I can get a gauge on my progress. Overall just a small insecurity I'm trying to address, thanks for taking the time.
    Attached Images

Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eleanor17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its hard to tell if you have made a change because I don't have a before and after picture.
    but you got a little booty going on there. Bridges are awesome...also if you can do some squats and deadlifts. They help workout your glutes.

Also: Its SOOOO much easier said than done, but don't take what people say about you to heart. What one girl doesn't like in your ass, another girl will love.

But if you are determind to get a bigger butt, then you look like youre going in the right direction.
    Keep it up x
    For all the people saying 'Her muscles are too big', don't worry. She doesn't even know you exist.

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squats, pause squats and stiff leg deadlifts. Really focus on squeezing your glutes and pushing your hips forward.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hajikikun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just do Glute Squeezes alllllllll day. They're low intensity and you can pretty much do them whenever you want. In the morning before you get out of bed, do a bunch of 'em and hold the contraction for like 5 seconds. On the toilet before you wipe, while you're sitting at the computer, while you're sitting anywhere basically, before bed at night, etc etc. They'll seem like nothing but they'll build up over time and give you an ass.
    Also nobody can really tell if you have an ass unless you're wearing something that is tight enough to conform to the curves of your body. No homo.
    Lifting post-traumatic injuries and getting stronger every day :D
    Doc's said 1/4/15 could not squat anymore or lift 300 pounds.
    As of 7/17/21: 515/375/610
    Not letting injuries stop me.

IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hip thrusts are my new fav exercise