sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Two weeks off in a row (candito training) due to injury?

Sigh. So I planned it perfectly. My Deload week would coincide with my driving and moving 500 miles inward from SC to AL, unloading the U-haul, and then continuing on to TX for vacation (this week). But last week was so hectic with movers, packing up the house, etc. that I didn't get good workouts in.

And of course, today (Tuesday of what was supposed to be my first week back in the gym) while taking my motorcycle off it's center stand (sport touring bike, weighs about 800 lbs), all it's weight landed on its side stand, and that side stand just happened to be on my left foot so the bridge of my left foot is now severely bruised and sore.

So......get back to the gym tomorrow and squat/deadlift with week 1 on a sore left foot (the lighter weights anyway)? Or just give it the rest of week to finish getting to Texas and hopefully swelling to go down, and just end up having had two weeks off from lifting in a row?

Sigh. I hate when life gets in the way of my lifting.

Alexi
    1) Eat right
    2) Train hard
    3) Repeat

Army Strong

Personal Records:
    Squat: 402.5 x 1 (9 Jan 16)
    Deadlift: 485x1 (9 Jan 16)
    Bench: 286.5x1 (9 Jan 16)