Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 6196
    Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    When radiologists get bored do they look through past images and lol at the stupidity of some people?
    No, that stuff becomes so common it doesn't even register as weird. It's just becomes, "well on to the next case." Radiologists have to go through a ton of studies while on shift plus deal with nurses/ER docs always calling them. There are also a certain type of personality that likes to call the radiologist just to argue with them in order to feel superior. By and large the greatest percentage of this is neurology and strokes.

Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
    No, that stuff becomes so common it doesn't even register as weird. It's just becomes, "well on to the next case." Radiologists have to go through a ton of studies while on shift plus deal with nurses/ER docs always calling them. There are also a certain type of personality that likes to call the radiologist just to argue with them in order to feel superior. By and large the greatest percentage of this is neurology and strokes.
    Are you a radiology resident?

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
    Makes sense. Desensitization to humor/stupidity

Had some sessions in the hospital with some radiologists and someone asked about the volume and it's pretty ridiculous how many scans they have to look at, especially on-call/overnight.
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn famalam I'm having a hard time going back and forth between IM and EM here

The ED conscious sedations and on the fly airways are prettttttttty sick yo. Cardioversions and other ED acute things are mad neato

Feel like IM->Cardiac or Pulmonary + CCM would be more academic & prestigious with a bit better pay but longer training + ****ty hours and would be prohibitive of starting a business which I'd like to do.

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post

The ED conscious sedations and on the fly airways are prettttttttty sick yo. Cardioversions and other ED acute things are mad neato

Feel like IM->Cardiac or Pulmonary + CCM would be more academic & prestigious with a bit better pay but longer training + ****ty hours and would be prohibitive of starting a business which I'd like to do.
    If you're thinking of cardiac or pulm, definitely go to IM because EM will be severely limiting. Plus after a few years in IM, you can decide which direction you want your career to go in, whereas EM you'll be stuck

IM = long as motherfuk problem list and notes longer than my thesis
    EM = did he die doe? Stable? Cool, consult GI for anal pain or Urology for priapism

Pick ya poison jeff

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

EM, cards, and CCM all pay well. Don't factor in money. It sounds like you want EM, but you didn't really flesh out your likes and dislikes much. Can always do CCM after

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any brahs do research summer b/w M1/M2 year?
    Did you apply for a program at some other place e.g. Howard Hughes Medical Institute / Sloan Kettering / some other research institution or school, or did you stay at your home institution?
    Any programs worth applying to? Sloan Kettering and Texas Anderson Cancer Center look fawkin j00cy

I already have a background in skin cancer research. I'm extremely interested in Dermatology bc I'm a gunner ******* (and my research background/skin largest organ and visible gratifying results/I'm from Hawaii/FREAKIN LASERS).
    Also really like Oncology if my Step 1 scores can't hack it (sob story about how cancer is unfair/why them not me/I find molecular cell bio of cancer really interesting though).

Given my current naive M1 interests... continue doing cancer research, ideally in skin? Continue with my PI here or do a summer project somewhere else and then get back with my PI for dat dere 2 lab experiences?

Thanks for your time and input guys, I genuinely appreciate it even though I'm a fuktard M1 gunner.

EDIT: Did anyone else find learning about pelvic anatomy extremely uncomfortable and disgusting? I'm horrified at the thought of dissecting my cadaver's penis tomorrow and I'm frankly disgusted at looking at cadaver penises and vaginas, hemisected testis, and levator ani injuries.
    Last edited by WeekndOrNah; 10-18-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any brahs do research summer b/w M1/M2 year?
    Did you apply for a program at some other place e.g. Howard Hughes Medical Institute / Sloan Kettering / some other research institution or school, or did you stay at your home institution?
    Any programs worth applying to? Sloan Kettering and Texas Anderson Cancer Center look fawkin j00cy

I already have a background in skin cancer research. I'm extremely interested in Dermatology bc I'm a gunner ******* (and my research background/skin largest organ and visible gratifying results/I'm from Hawaii/FREAKIN LASERS).
    Also really like Oncology if my Step 1 scores can't hack it (sob story about how cancer is unfair/why them not me/I find molecular cell bio of cancer really interesting though).

Given my current naive M1 interests... continue doing cancer research, ideally in skin? Continue with my PI here or do a summer project somewhere else and then get back with my PI for dat dere 2 lab experiences?

Thanks for your time and input guys, I genuinely appreciate it even though I'm a fuktard M1 gunner.
    M2 checking in. I did summer research at UAB in the CaRES research program. I applied to like 10 programs all over the US and only got into UAB, but i dont have any prior experience. I applied to the sloan kettering one also, they got like 1600 apps for like 50 spots or something, its ridiculously competitive. I would recommend doing a summer program in a new area, get some new exposure and experience a new city before you burrow into a hole all of M2 year. But my research went really well, made some cash, and had a great time in a new city, so it worked out for the best
    Misc MD crew (2019)
    Natty Crew

Originally Posted by vik66 View Post
    M2 checking in. I did summer research at UAB in the CaRES research program. I applied to like 10 programs all over the US and only got into UAB, but i dont have any prior experience. I applied to the sloan kettering one also, they got like 1600 apps for like 50 spots or something, its ridiculously competitive. I would recommend doing a summer program in a new area, get some new exposure and experience a new city before you burrow into a hole all of M2 year. But my research went really well, made some cash, and had a great time in a new city, so it worked out for the best
    UAB = U A Bitch. lmao I chanted that incessantly when UAB came to my college for basketball.

Damn that's incredibly competitive, but makes sense given the weight of the name.
    The new city experience is huge for me since as everyone says this is the last "free" summer the rest of my life. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston has a summer program for M1s and you can look up the research each individual lab does, that's really standing out to me right now.

Only thing that's holding me back is that I want to work here in Omaha as a bartender during the College World Series June 17-27 (this would be my 4th year). I would make an easy mid-4 digits in 11 days but obviously most research programs except my home institution wouldn't let me do that.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wat

I think that rustling this dude was completely justified tho because it's obvious that he had a piss poor attitude and was generally incompetent.

With the public increasingly viewing medical professionals in a negative manner (IMO), shouldn't poor behavior from MDs-in-training be corrected / kept in line? I don't think his attendings were out of line, and I don't think MDs-in-training should be coddled (I don't think anyone in real life should be coddled tbh).
    I was mostly joking. Yeah residency is all about pruning and molding residents, with discipline if needed. However, if said resident is a psychopath and gets pissed off at a certain doctor, that's when bad stuff happens.
    Misc Med Crew

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got accepted to medical school yesterday in miami my hometown !
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Congrats, youll save a lot of time and resources (and lost relationships) by being in your hometown
    Misc Med Crew
    Brains & Brawns Crew

vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UAB = U A Bitch. lmao I chanted that incessantly when UAB came to my college for basketball.

Damn that's incredibly competitive, but makes sense given the weight of the name.
    The new city experience is huge for me since as everyone says this is the last "free" summer the rest of my life. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston has a summer program for M1s and you can look up the research each individual lab does, that's really standing out to me right now.

Only thing that's holding me back is that I want to work here in Omaha as a bartender during the College World Series June 17-27 (this would be my 4th year). I would make an easy mid-4 digits in 11 days but obviously most research programs except my home institution wouldn't let me do that.
    Most programs will give you some time off, my hours were really flexible, but 11 days is a lot.....Good research will help a lot for residency, take a knee on the bartending this summer, i know its tempting brah, but there will be plenty of money in your future derm career

Congrats brah!
    Misc MD crew (2019)
    Natty Crew

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    EM, cards, and CCM all pay well. Don't factor in money. It sounds like you want EM, but you didn't really flesh out your likes and dislikes much. Can always do CCM after
    I like the acuity in EM but tbh most of EM is low acuity/BS

What appeals to me in CCM is the prospect of high complexity problems, the level of expertise you achieve (the pulm/ccm docs I've met seem to be very knowledgeable), and having time to concentrate intensely on a few patients vs having little time with a lot of patients and trying to just get patients out of the ED

Both have cool procedures but some of the EM ones are just crazy neato like US pericardialcentesis or radical thoracotomy

Oh and EM gets to wear cargo pants

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solidifying my choice of CCM..
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats broham
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the acuity in EM but tbh most of EM is low acuity/BS

What appeals to me in CCM is the prospect of high complexity problems, the level of expertise you achieve (the pulm/ccm docs I've met seem to be very knowledgeable), and having time to concentrate intensely on a few patients vs having little time with a lot of patients and trying to just get patients out of the ED

Both have cool procedures but some of the EM ones are just crazy neato like US pericardialcentesis or radical thoracotomy

Do you like an endless wave of 90+ year old gomers who want to die being kept alive indefinitely hooked up to every tube and line available? Then you'll enjoy CCM.

Forreal though, besides that, if I would stay in internal medicine, I would have done CCM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow logged on after reading about BalconyBrah

we're all gonna make it brahs!!!
    Misc Med Crew

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unaware of balconybrah
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For you brahs applying to prelim years, how many interviews are u going on? I'm at 2 TY/2 Prelim medicine so far. Do these invites typically come out later?

no homo, in case i forgot Mirrox's Avatar
    Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just realized that med school is a lot different in the USA. Im 18 and in med school, but in the USA you have to get a bachelor first before you can apply for med school?

Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post

He even appeared in Dutch news lol

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mirrox View Post
    Just realized that med school is a lot different in the USA. Im 18 and in med school, but in the USA you have to get a bachelor first before you can apply for med school?
    but who was Wikipedia.

you better start using it if you want to make it in med school.

Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post

anything new about balconybrah?

"There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just a tip for people applying a specific state, periodically check eras to see if new programs open up in that state/city, because I was going through the list of florida programs to see if i missed something and i saw a new one just pop up. Apparently Naples Florida got a new internal medicine program that was accredited october 4th and just got their eras number.

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post

anything new about balconybrah?

[Img]http://i.imgur.com/GIQnAMK.gif[Img]
    He was just found not guilty today.
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    Just a tip for people applying a specific state, periodically check eras to see if new programs open up in that state/city, because I was going through the list of florida programs to see if i missed something and i saw a new one just pop up. Apparently Naples Florida got a new internal medicine program that was accredited october 4th and just got their eras number.

He was just found not guilty today.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1279778801

good for him, now time to sue all those fkers that destroyed his image.
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

no homo, in case i forgot Mirrox's Avatar
    Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    but who was Wikipedia.

you better start using it if you want to make it in med school.

lol they strongly discourage us to use wikipedia as a source of information.

Originally Posted by Mirrox View Post
    lol they strongly discourage us to use wikipedia as a source of information.
    We have case study small groups and we wikipedia everything related to the case and even use wikipedia during the discussion.

10 years ago yea Wikipedia frowned upon, but now it's pretty stringently moderated and annotated and has proper citations to support the information.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just got invited by the Heme/Onc fellows to go to dinner tonight, no thanks. I have a problem fraternizing with people who write my evals.
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    Just got invited by the Heme/Onc fellows to go to dinner tonight, no thanks. I have a problem fraternizing with people who write my evals.
    Go smash, dude.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Hemisecting cadaver (male) pelvis tomorrow

My cawk/balls/buttcrack have been extremely uncomfortable ever since watching the dissection video. I don't think I can mentally and physically bring myself to do it.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any brahs here taken the Behavioural Science or the Biochemistry NBME shelf exam? I'm doing BRS and uWorld for both, but would really like some tips!
    *Misc Med Crew