dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Colon issues/cancer with high protein and/or creatine?

I had some stool issues, and just turned 50 in October. So I went for a colonoscopy and found out I have colitis/proctitus and they removed 3 precancerous polyps. Now I have to get a colonoscopy every 2 years. There is NO history of colon cancer in my family. I had problems last year into the fall ith creatine causing diarrhea a few hours after taking it, and I cut back to a half the recommended dosage on the can (roughly 4 or 5 grams of creatine versus the full scoop 8 grams). I also take 1.5 grams per pound of body weight per day, which includes whey protein in milk as my first meal and to supplement meals in hitting my targeted 45 g per 7 meals. I am just letting you guys know that my diet may have contributed to my condition, and ask that you get a colonoscopy as soon as you turn 50 or earlier if you have blood or mucus in your stools. Do NOT fool around with colon cancer by not getting a colonoscopy as you as you are covered by insurance, because by the time you see symptoms, it could be far along and spreading, and that is why it is so deadly.
    It is physically impossible to achieve molecular dislocation with a smile on your face.

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    .........So many mis-informed points you made in such a short post.

First, colitis as you should already know is a disease and not a prelude to cancer. Second high protein does not lead to either colitis or cancer. Finally, it's not know the true causes of colitis. Only speculation at this point. It is an inflammatory disease and is related to an overactive immune system. My personal opinion is the gut microbes and natural bacteria have somehow been damaged and no longer work correctly. Either by too much stress, or from sickness.

I have colitis myself, and know several people who do as well. In order to live a normal life you have to figure out what "trigger foods" can cause symptoms and eliminate them from you diet.

Grains, wheats, corn, oatmeal, seeds, nuts, skins, certain raw vegetables, and night shades seem to be trigger foods for most of us. Also, stay away from IB pro.

I highly advise to keep a food diary and do a week or two of eliminating suspect food groups.

Believe it or not diary is not a problem. High fatty foods with lot's of protein is also not a problem.

You have already admitted to one them which is creatine. My advise is immediately stop taking this ASAP. It bothers me too, and you really don't need it.

Also, try to get away from supplementing protein. There are too many fillers, artificial sugars, starches, and additives such as xanthan gum than can cause issues.

good luck.
    Last edited by Korr; 01-27-2016 at 09:24 PM.
    -----------------

My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168325713

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blood in the stool is a HUGE warning sign! Do the fecal blood test yearly. By the time you notice blood visually, it's gotten serious. My grandfather ignored his symptoms and died of colon cancer at a young age.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big difference between dark red/brownish blood and bright red.

Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000)
    wiping and seeing bright red is a bad hemroid, but dark read should be an instant flag to go see doctor.
    dont mess with your health. we try to be healthy, and it seems everything we eat, drink , or do has a direct affect on killing us.

stay safe guys. i dont have to get one of them creepy tours of my bowels for another 4 years.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a form of colitis, so bowel cancer has always been a concern for me. From what I've been told by several doctors and from what I've read, my risk for bowel cancer is low despite my condition. My risk is basically the same as those with out bowel problem.

If I needed to take some of the immune suppressing medications, such as prednisone, etc, then my risk for several types of cancers raises a good amount.

Despite the low risk for bowel cancer I've taken precautions to lower risks. I eat healthy, avoiding processed foods. I avoid grains which helps my stomach condition. A few times a week I'll obtain some sensible sun exposure. I avoid being burnt. Sun exposure/vitamin D has been found in observational studies to lower the risk for many types of cancers. I thought this a nice article about that on Dr. Eades sight.

"Sunshine Superman"

https://proteinpower.com/drmike/2010...hine-superman/

If I developed cancer that was PET scan detectable, I might look at using the medication 3-BP or 3-bromopyruvate. It's one of those items that cured cancer wonderfully in animal studies. Yet, due to it not being patentable drug firms have not shown an interest. Some humans have used 3-BP and had success. Not many hospitals offer 3-BP but one that does can be seen here. The hospital has a write up on how 3-BP works, along with a few patient success case reports.

http://www.dayspringcancerclinic.com...cancer-clinic/

Another likely cancer fighting substance is Low Dose Naltrexone or LDN. It's popular with those that have MS and IBD bowel conditions such as Crohns and Colitis. LDN was originally created to help drug addicts fight their addictions, but by accident it was found low doses of it help with many diseases. I recently began reading about LDN and am not as familiar with it's ability to fight and prevent cancer. From what I've seen it look interesting. This a nice web sight I found with mention, and TV video news segments, on the many diseases LDN can help with.

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org./in...een_useful_for