Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 4148
    DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Camalama View Post
    You guys should check out this guy, he makes covers of the soundtracks on Dragonball Super. Had to double check because I thought they were the original.

This one is hhnnngg gives me chills when it comes up, would use for max effort sets at gym.

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After last weeks episode, I cant get past the animation. Its complete and utter dog ****. Borderline unwatchable.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If ****gohan and F will fight dyspo, then meantime 17 will fight Toppo alone? That would be interesting to see.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty cool episode with a few complaints. Animation was pretty crappy, artwork is still good though for most part. Dyspo is weaker or Frieza is stronger than supposed to be??? Frieza in his base is on par with base Goku, shown multiple times, but yet Frieza then brushes off his attacks, when Dyspo gave Hit the business before Hit adapted to him? Goku had to challenge Hit using SSJB if not SSJBKK prior. There's no way Frieza should be able to brush off those attacks, as much as I like Frieza, he's not THAT strong, or shouldn't be.

Feel like time and time again they nerf and buff Jiren. From their previous fight, Goku shouldn't be able to stand up to Jiren at all, especially when Jiren showed more of his true power. Vegeta shouldn't have been able to do what he did against Jiren in the previous episode either, but they mention Jiren isn't as strong since using lots of energy, but then he's able to somewhat hold his own against USSJB Vegeta and SSJBKK Goku. Idk, the power scaling this episode didn't really make sense, but we seen that countless times in this tournament, but it's been mostly consistent with Jiren until now.

Previews to next episode showing Dyspo gets asspulled a power up. Vegeta having a power up makes more sense since he's a Saiyan and only till now did he show his limit. Dyspo been getting tossed around left and right, and all of sudden he's a badass now? Idk, I feel like I'd get used to the bullchit, but the power scaling always gets too wacky to go unnoticed.

Also, this episode proves 17 is not on par with SSJB Goku, despite what we seen in that one episode when they sparred. This confirms Goku was going easy on him, since Toppo seems to be having his way with 17.

Another thing, why is Jiren such a lazy fighter? Is plot armor at work here? Why doesn't Jiren just use his "full power" again when fighting Vegeta and Goku or use his ultra instinct? Why does he constantly keep going easy on them? Even when Goku almost knocked him off? I want to see this badass like when he first fought Goku, but the stuff they have him doing now doesn't make any sense. Just seems weaker and more incompetent than he should be.
    Last edited by 300BLK; 01-14-2018 at 02:31 AM.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vegetas "transformation" was pretty underwhelming. He just gets brighter. I also don't like how they watered down the aesthetics of kaoi ken

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    It seems like Jiren is training Goku and Vegeta for something tbh. And the instead of Frieza's coward manlet self, Hit should have been there. srs

Toei really screwed up with him to hype up Jiren.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well remember its not all about power levels

Theyve been emphasizing that since the beginning. So I'm glad techniques and strategy are losing a role again in dragonball.

Dypso is fast. Which is why he gave hit a hard time.

Begets cool transformation but underwhelming. Ultra instinct transformation was goat twice that it happen.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    vegeto is the only way they're beating jiren lets get real for a sec

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CatabolicBrah View Post
    vegeto is the only way they're beating jiren lets get real for a sec
    Blue Vegito would get rekt...and they are going that route. Only two that will matter in the finale will be

Fully mastered UI Goku(Shirtless) vs Jiren

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Blue Vegito would get rekt...and they are going that route. Only two that will matter in the finale will be

Fully mastered UI Goku(Shirtless) vs Jiren

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/SZPbk1m.gif[/IG]
    nah man even if vegeto only has blue but compared to zamasu arc vegeta and goku have
    both gotten alot stronger even with their blue transformations. vegeto will rek jiren imo

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    has anyone played the games and are they good if someone (me) has not watched a single episode in their life? I am interested in the upcoming game for PS4
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    has anyone played the games and are they good if someone (me) has not watched a single episode in their life? I am interested in the upcoming game for PS4
    I've played a few DBZ games in the past and they've all sucked pretty bad TBH.

Have seen a youtube video for the new one, looks cool and if it's good I'll contemplate getting a PS4 basically just for it, but I'm gonna wait til I know the game doesn't suck.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

nah man even if vegeto only has blue but compared to zamasu arc vegeta and goku have
    both gotten alot stronger even with their blue transformations. vegeto will rek jiren imo
    UI has been shown to be a form, not even the gods of destruction have mastered. They are hyping that form and Jiren so much tbh.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Vegetas "transformation" was pretty underwhelming. He just gets brighter. I also don't like how they watered down the aesthetics of kaoi ken
    His face also got a little prettier and his shoulders bigger

UI has been shown to be a form, not even the gods of destruction have mastered. They are hyping that form and Jiren so much tbh.
    i do think vegeta will be getting UI in the tournament now that he's gotten a power up and a new
    tranformation. remember when vegeta in regular blue form almost looked liked he had UI when
    he was able to dodge jirens attacks so now that he's transformed even further it might be easier
    for him to learn UI now and boom UI vegeto lol

i do think vegeta will be getting UI in the tournament now that he's gotten a power up and a new
    tranformation. remember when vegeta in regular blue form almost looked liked he had UI when
    he was able to dodge jirens attacks so now that he's transformed even further it might be easier
    for him to learn UI now and boom UI vegeto lol
    I wanna see UI gogeta more tbh.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw ONE partial episode only when in the hospital. The one with blonde spikes took a whiz behind a bush and bragged about how he had used it to write his whole name. Wish I knew what his name was that he wrote.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

I wanna see UI gogeta more tbh.
    who doesn't want to see gogeta brah lol? but tbh vegeto is more likely
    since potara has already been used with kale and caulifla.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    toppo out here hitting the dab

AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AetasNitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what is this new Vegeta form being called? Ultra SSB? Limit Breaker Vegeta?
    Either way its good they put him on the same level as the kaioken ssb Goku.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AetasNitor View Post
    Ultra SSBAPBTCWFS.

I'll let you think of what the acronym means.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Twilight Vegeta all sparkly and chit

The episode was pretty good, im just ready to see Frieza in action
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

lol'd hard @ this Dyspo pic...

Originally Posted by VeganBrahh View Post
    Twilight Vegeta all sparkly and chit

The episode was pretty good, im just ready to see Frieza in action
    If this still plays out, and it has 8 times out of 10, you will not like who Frieza will fight lol

Last edited by Fang2; 01-14-2018 at 07:59 AM.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AetasNitor View Post
    I called it USSJB, Ultra SSJ Blue, because that's what it literally looked like. Krillin did say Vegeta is "limit-breaking" so that could be an official term for the new form as well.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd hard @ this Dyspo pic...

If this still plays out, and it has 8 times out of 10, you will not like who Frieza will fight lol

Ho lee fuk @ that pic lmao

Not sure if it's harder being a Frieza fanboy or those brahs who are Vegeta fanboys

Frieza has been chit on this tournament so far imo, and Vegeta gets a new power-up only to get cucked by Jiren
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That ep had some terrible animation lawl, watched it drunk so didn't care but lolol

Vegeta transformation was underwhelming like someone else said
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    That ep had some terrible animation lawl, watched it drunk so didn't care but lolol

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    goku and vegeta are androids now? nice.

Infinite stamina. Brb get hammered then jump right black into ssj blue with kaioken

lol at donkey dyspo

When Jiren was dodging the destructo discs looked really chit too, bugged me.

Jiren is a total beast