ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does it matter how much calories per day if I hit my weekly goal?

I'm trying to consume 2800 calories a day currently to gain weight. But I don't have a comfortable amount of time to prepare food on weekdays because of full time university schedule (currently all I take to uni for the day is a high calorie shake)

I can easily get 3.5k+ calories in on weekends and wednesday (got a day off on wed)

So can I consume considerably less calories 4 days and make up the negative on the 3 remaining days to an average of 2.8k per day? does your daily calorie intake matter strongly if you reach your weekly goal?

YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungJacob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been in your shoes many times. Your caloric intake isn't something you should be thinking of averaging in a week because those nutrients should be based around a workout whether it's before or after. By eating in the sort of "catch up" fashion, your prone to more fat gain than muscle because of how much you are loading in one day rather than evenly throughout the week. A good plan for you because you don't have much time to cook on the week days is to Pre cook your food and store it in containers and on the day of heat it up in the microwave and put it in some sort of thermo bag or thermo cup. Eat it while you are in class or driving.

ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANewDrudgery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cheers for the reply, I'm kind of dreading having to cook multiple days worth of food in one go aha, now's a good time to try though I guess, being a sunday and all

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For bulking and gaining muscle it should be a daily thing. For cutting it doesnt matter so much. But you shouldnt be starving yourself either for a few days.

hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamacam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    meal prep in the weekends?

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The answer to your question is no.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really, but i cant see a benefit either. If your hitting (for ex) 2000 calories on weekdays and 4000 on weekends you are leaving a big gap, exacly the days you are working out(i guess), so this might harm a little your growth, tho i'm really not sure of how much, some say you need protein right after a workout, others say in the next 48hrs, this is all really hard to tell yet, I guess what i'm saying is, overall it shouldn't be a problem, but, if you can, try to spread the calories evenly during the week.
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    The answer to your question is no.
    ^^^^

People intentionally have low calorie and high calorie days for training and not training all the time.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, it doesn't matter.