Closed Thread
Page 204 of 285 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 8525
    Registered User CaseyStonerLMAO's Avatar
    CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    zak, is it normal for my bike to want to die while holding the clutch in going down a hill? not sure if its just a product or me reving it up the hill then immediately idleing down the other side, or if its the way the fuel sits in the bowl, or if its too rich.

i usually dont let it idle to warm up, i just start riding with almost no gas and gradually ramp it up over ~7 mins. i know you want to warm them slowly so the piston and walls expand at the smae rate, but what exactly makes it cut out when you try to rev it before its warm? im pretty sure i need to lean it a little. maybe i can first try just moving the needle and if thats not enough i will replace needle and jet. is there just one jet? is there a high and low screw or what?

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyStonerLMAO View Post
    looks minty. did you have fun putting all those plastics/ram air tubes/ light back on? i hate that chit. this one was all put together with steel SAE bolts and nuts lol. I have everything in a box but I don't think I could put it back together if I wanted to. at least not very quickly. mirin those levers and brake reservoir. wheres the best place to get cheap OEM parts, ebay? this dude whos into sumos said that a lot of the tracks require the pull off keys, whatever theyre called (like on jet skis). so he recommended just doing that in stead of a keyed ignition. makes sense but have you heard of tracks requiriong that?
    This bike was not bad. Have had a lot worse over the years, the 1000rr was not very fun putting back together. I don't doubt that gsxr you got from me was put back together strange/difficult. Probably put back together harder than it needed to be. If I need a single lever I will check amazon or ebay. Usually find oem looking ones for $15 area. No tracks near me that I know of require any sort of safety kill pull wire for a get off.

speaking of minty, what products do yall use to get a bike into showroom condition? i pressure wash but as soon as it dries the dirt shows back up. spray electrics downs with contact cleaner and a detailer spray everywhere else?
    I use a magic eraser actually. Seems goofy but pulls off a few stubborn marks that look like scratches. They used to make something called Honda Polish or Honda shine that I used to hear amazing things about but think it was banned a while back. Plexis plastic cleaner was something I used to use as well.

CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah it was laid down on the right side, didnt flip. only permanent damage was that fairing bolt into the frame which i had to drill and tap. it was missing the ram air tube on that side and the subframe was tweaked which i replaced just because im OCD and didnt like the idea of my tail being canted 15 degrees.

oh and the brake perch is scraped but ok, he replaced the res with some ugly silver chinese one, and the line he used from the res bleeds brake fluid through it. other than that it was a good score. you made a little bit and i can probably get more than i have in it when i sell. did you ever think any more about the title? and are you 100% sure its not stolen? at least tell me what database i can tell the cops " I " ran it through to make sure it wasnt stolen.

after this paint job and all the new parts i put on it im going to cry like a bitch when i wreck it the first or 2nd track day next season.

but fuk it right? toys are meant to be broken and fixed. thats part of the fun, right? #suicide
    nah im lucky one of my m8s actually likes working oin ****. but he just had a baby so hes being a ***got right now

im like dude, its the womans fault its here in the first place, its her job to take care of it. all you have to do is show back up when it can talk and teach it how to cuss and ride dirtbikes

then he says some ****, i dunnoi what cause thats when i tune him out and hang up

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah it was laid down on the right side, didnt flip. only permanent damage was that fairing bolt into the frame which i had to drill and tap. it was missing the ram air tube on that side and the subframe was tweaked which i replaced just because im OCD and didnt like the idea of my tail being canted 15 degrees.

oh and the brake perch is scraped but ok, he replaced the res with some ugly silver chinese one, and the line he used from the res bleeds brake fluid through it. other than that it was a good score. you made a little bit and i can probably get more than i have in it when i sell. did you ever think any more about the title? and are you 100% sure its not stolen? at least tell me what database i can tell the cops " I " ran it through to make sure it wasnt stolen.
    Nicb vin check. Real basic one that tells if its been salvaged out or stolen. Works really well. If I ever question something I'll check that at least and get a bill of sale. Yeah since I had planned on keeping that one and tracking it out myself I think I had told you I would of replaced the full master cylinder. Probably with an r6 stock brembo.

Registered User Funkmasterfresh's Avatar
    Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm looking an M4 street slayer exhaust for a K7 GSXR 600, new or used.
    As M4 is an American company and don't have any suppliers of their stuff here in the UK, i'm kind of stuck.

Would be very grateful if one of you ameribrahs could point me in the right direction of where best to buy an M4 can, or of any adverts of used ones for sale.

Originally Posted by Funkmasterfresh View Post
    I'm looking an M4 street slayer exhaust for a K7 GSXR 600, new or used.
    As M4 is an American company and don't have any suppliers of their stuff here in the UK, i'm kind of stuck.

Would be very grateful if one of you ameribrahs could point me in the right direction of where best to buy an M4 can, or of any adverts of used ones for sale.
    Check eBay maybe. Honestly might get shipped over from the united states. Ebay does a free global shipping thing now that most people allow so you probably won't pay any extra in shipping, just wait time.

Registered User Funkmasterfresh's Avatar
    Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Funkmasterfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    Check eBay maybe. Honestly might get shipped over from the united states. Ebay does a free global shipping thing now that most people allow so you probably won't pay any extra in shipping, just wait time.
    Ill see if I can find an American seller on ebay that'll ship to Ireland.
    As long as I have it in the next 2 months before the weather dries up a bit i'll be happy enough

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi, guys. I've been gone for three years. What did I miss? Cliffs, pls.
    ***Farkle Draggers Unite***

Grammar Help:
    -they're/their/there: The sloots are not nearby. They're shaking their asses over there.
    -you're/your: You are not a unique snowflake. You're not your f*cking kahkis.
    -should've/should have/should of: Unless you are a ritard, you should have realized by now that "should've" is a contraction of "should" and "have."

Originally Posted by BEARDofNORRIS View Post
    Hi, guys. I've been gone for three years. What did I miss? Cliffs, pls.
    Dicks breaking off in buttholes probably sums it up the best.

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dicks breaking off in buttholes probably sums it up the best.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to plsbh again."

Wow. Guess there's no time limit on that spread thing, huh...
    ***Farkle Draggers Unite***

Grammar Help:
    -they're/their/there: The sloots are not nearby. They're shaking their asses over there.
    -you're/your: You are not a unique snowflake. You're not your f*cking kahkis.
    -should've/should have/should of: Unless you are a ritard, you should have realized by now that "should've" is a contraction of "should" and "have."

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    fuuarrrkk KD brah's just got into grad school

feelsgoodman
    Congrats bruh. What are you going to study?
    Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

someone buy one of these

Last edited by CaseyStonerLMAO; 01-05-2017 at 07:42 PM.

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If that's real, that's fuking cool.

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lost it when the honda followed the guy like a dog. Pretty neat tech though.

zak, is it normal for my bike to want to die while holding the clutch in going down a hill? not sure if its just a product or me reving it up the hill then immediately idleing down the other side, or if its the way the fuel sits in the bowl, or if its too rich.

i usually dont let it idle to warm up, i just start riding with almost no gas and gradually ramp it up over ~7 mins. i know you want to warm them slowly so the piston and walls expand at the smae rate, but what exactly makes it cut out when you try to rev it before its warm? im pretty sure i need to lean it a little. maybe i can first try just moving the needle and if thats not enough i will replace needle and jet. is there just one jet? is there a high and low screw or what?
    7min to warm up? What you riding? a Diesel?

Assuming it is the 2T. Sounds rich. It should not die when idling on downhills, your plug is clogging up. However, if it idles for long it would die, just give it a rev now and then on downhills to burn the plug clean. When it is on level ground and warmed up, does it idle without dieing? What fuel/oil mixture you running? What altitude you at, can try and find out what guys jet here. You have the new 150 correct?

KTM 690 with a turbo and extended swingarm. Guys rate about 126hp with the stage 2 kit.

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)

No it's not normal, but blitz is right. Two strokes, unless tuned to fuking perfection, will foul the plug from idling. I have made it a habit to free rev every once in a while when coasting. This keeps oil coming in faster, it keeps the plug cleaner, and keeps it running. But like I said a while back, for some reason KTM 2-strokes come tuned like sheit from the factory. Probably to make the EPA happy, who already fines them for still producing 2-stroke engines. Look up what's popular for jetting your bike and get to it. Usually a needle swap and pilot jet swap.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

Originally Posted by witblitz550 View Post
    KTM 690 with a turbo and extended swingarm. Guys rate about 126hp with the stage 2 kit.
    Have you seen this ridiculousness?

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you seen this ridiculousness?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7yRSPWi.jpg[img]
    Lmao. I have only seen pics of dirtbikes with extended swingarms that are used for hill climbs. Never on motards. I assume it is for drag racing or do americans sport this motard setup for road use to?

Lmao. I have only seen pics of dirtbikes with extended swingarms that are used for hill climbs. Never on motards. I assume it is for drag racing or do americans sport this motard setup for road use to?
    The typical groups that do stunts on their dirtbikes through the streets. There is a video of the ktm guy riding some wheelies. These ones I don't think have any purpose other than its the type of rider that likes them same as stretched sportbikes for the street for the most part.

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    Congrats bruh. What are you going to study?
    Nurse Practitioner (FNP)

I'm an RN brah right now
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000) lownslow is just really nice. (+1000)
    This bike was not bad. Have had a lot worse over the years, the 1000rr was not very fun putting back together. I don't doubt that gsxr you got from me was put back together strange/difficult. Probably put back together harder than it needed to be. If I need a single lever I will check amazon or ebay. Usually find oem looking ones for $15 area. No tracks near me that I know of require any sort of safety kill pull wire for a get off.

I use a magic eraser actually. Seems goofy but pulls off a few stubborn marks that look like scratches. They used to make something called Honda Polish or Honda shine that I used to hear amazing things about but think it was banned a while back. Plexis plastic cleaner was something I used to use as well.
    Honda polish is still sold, but is called "original" polish now. Same product. It is the best ive ever used. Smells great too. I swear if i could wash my dishes with it i would

Lost it when the honda followed the guy like a dog. Pretty neat tech though.

7min to warm up? What you riding? a Diesel?

Assuming it is the 2T. Sounds rich. It should not die when idling on downhills, your plug is clogging up. However, if it idles for long it would die, just give it a rev now and then on downhills to burn the plug clean. When it is on level ground and warmed up, does it idle without dieing? What fuel/oil mixture you running? What altitude you at, can try and find out what guys jet here. You have the new 150 correct?

if i had that thing i would spend more time with it following me around and talking to girls than riding it.

yeah '17 150sx they put a new carb in this year so theres not much out there on what jet combos ppl are doing.

im running 40:1 maxima oil. it hasnt actually died yet but thats because i rev it before it does. i havnt seen how long it will idle either because thats like nails on a chalkboard to me.

you will think this is funny. when i first got it, for about the first 4-6 hours i was using air cooled 2-cycle oil. not marine or whatever. it was spitting goop out the pipe and took ages to warm up. and i fouled a plug by using the choke for 15 seconds in 45F temp.

i figured out that it needs water cooled premix and the goop stopped, and it warms a bit faster but i still dont feel comfortable getting on the pipe for a good 5 mins.

heres the manual, the bolded one is what it came with

i am at about 1000ft and temps i usually ride in are within that range. but even colder like 45-60F it still bogs sometimes when i give it full throttle

Last edited by CaseyStonerLMAO; 01-07-2017 at 06:41 PM.

so im planning to go to a 460 main jet (the leanest out of 6 provided), keeping same needle in same position, and going to a leaner idle jet, the book only lists 40 but my provided idle jet is actually a 42.5 so ill use that and go from 1.5 turns out to 2 turns on the idle screw

how will i know if its too lean? i dont think this adjustment will do it, even wide open on a mx track, but just in case how do i know
    Last edited by CaseyStonerLMAO; 01-07-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Gone done it again

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so im planning to go to a 460 main jet (the leanest out of 6 provided), keeping same needle in same position, and going to a leaner idle jet, the book only lists 40 but my provided idle jet is actually a 42.5 so ill use that and go from 1.5 turns out to 2 turns on the idle screw

how will i know if its too lean? i dont think this adjustment will do it, even wide open on a mx track, but just in case how do i know
    Bike will rev hang when free revv'd and will break up in the rev range where it's lean. Unfortunately when having a new bike and no previous research to go off of, you'll probably be in that carb a few times. May want to consider raising the float level if it still stalls out on downhills. Not much to add right now, just gotta see how it turns out after adjustments.

I've started to weightlift and eat right again. I feel good about this round. I live by myself finally, so no dirty dish mountains to work around, no pissy roommates complaining that i'm not eating the triple cream chicken they made, no issues with keeping food in a fridge full of frozen chicken nuggets and three month old leftovers taking all the space... holy chit i'm mad thinking about it.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gone done it again

Just make sure its the last time you eat MacDonalds.

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gone done it again
    sick contact patch
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Well not sure if I just missed it or something happened while loading it up, but the upper on the zx6r is cracked across. Didn't want to put any money into this one. When we were loading since I had two bikes in the truck I put this one in backwards, I pulled from the back, him and his brother pushed from each side. Wonder if one of them grabbed that spot, there is no brace there.

Gsxr 600 already had a kid come put a deposit on it though. Messaged me the day or day after I listed it.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What year is that 6R??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    What year is that 6R??
    13 with 3k miles

Closed Thread
Page 204 of 285 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast