Closed Thread
    VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hey female miscers! I got a question! Can nice cars determine how much sloots you get

Please answer.

Curious.

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ford = virgin
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT OP is asking salmon to teach him how to fish.

ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lambo=not virgin

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Are you asking how many sloots I get with my truck or if female miscers are attracted to men with nice cars?

Nice cars are like any other nice thing. A decent car typically shows the person is stable and has a good job - both important for well-adjusted men. But I literally could not tell the difference between a Civic and another 'nice car' so what do I know?
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Erm...what?

You're trying to attract chicks by using your car or what now?

VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VirginBrahhh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Would a sloot rather date a guy whos hideous with a nice bmw or a dude aesthetic as fuk and handsome with a 02 civic

swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by VirginBrahhh View Post
    Would a sloot rather date a guy whos hideous with a nice bmw or a dude aesthetic as fuk and handsome with a 02 civic
    aesthetic dude. trust me women dont care about $$$ anywhere near as much as u think.

be aesthetics as fuk, be alpha, be charming like james bond = sloots on tap

BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100)
    NO! My boyfriend drives his plumbing most of the time,and I love him no matter what.

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can totally see some females giving honest answers ITT. 5 stars great job OP.

Originally Posted by BlackGoddess View Post
    NO! My boyfriend drives his plumbing most of the time,and I love him no matter.
    I'd drive your plumbing with the force of Thor's hammer if you catch my anal drift.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The impact is supreme

KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girls don't like boy girls like cars and moneyyy

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swagyolo420brah View Post
    aesthetic dude. trust me women dont care about $$$ anywhere near as much as u think.

be aesthetics as fuk, be alpha, be charming like james bond = sloots on tap
    James Bond drove nice cars.

Money > status > looks any day

Looks fade money lasts forever

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At 18, you can pickup any highschool girl with anything better than a beater

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post

I wish money lasted forever.
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women want it all. Multiple partners, financial providers, etc.
    Oakland Raiders

swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post

u cant get a women to be interests in the first place with money alone, unless ur $10,000,000+

to get them to go out with u, u must develop inititial attraction. only looks and how u talk/present urself matter at this point

NO! My boyfriend drives his plumbing most of the time,and I love him no matter what.
    would you date me?
    Im a nice guy.
    Drive decent car.
    click on my profile pic for better view

BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100) BlackGoddess is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by VirginBrahhh View Post
    would you date me?
    Im a nice guy.
    Drive decent car.
    click on my profile pic for better view
    Judging by your age,NO! But if you need someone to babysit you,then let me know.

Judging by your age,NO! But if you need someone to babysit you,then let me know.
    strange, old guys will jump on an 18 prime sloot in a heartbeat. why dont women like yyounger guys?

Age is just a number.

You can babysit my kawk tho.

Originally Posted by swagyolo420brah View Post
    strange, old guys will jump on an 18 prime sloot in a heartbeat. why dont women like yyounger guys?
    this!