Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why is it so hard for people to admit Obama is a good president?

I say good, not great because I am a realist. I agree ObamaCare might not be the best. Other than that, he's been one of the better presidents. Inheriting Bush's mess wasn't easy.

Oh, yes, this is the part where conservatives throw their "Obama lovers love to blame Bush for everything" bitchfest.

Anyway, we all know the truth. But some of us have too much pride to give the president credit for anything.

He was responsible for calling for the killing of Osama. He's responsible for a thriving America, which apparently according to Trump we need to make great again. Unemployment rate is at a very low rate, he's kept up safe, veterans love him, army is thriving under him (but you'll never hear that), so many things he's done that have helped make this country great again.

It's a sad world that people would rather put 90% effort into finding reasons not to give him credit than to say a simple 'thank you President Obama.'

Worst Muslim ever. \_(ツ)_/.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    I say good, not great because I am a realist. I agree ObamaCare might not be the best. Other than that, he's been one of the better presidents. Inheriting Bush's mess wasn't easy.

Oh, yes, this is the part where conservatives throw their "Obama lovers love to blame Bush for everything" bitchfest.

Anyway, we all know the truth. But some of us have too much pride to give the president credit for anything.

He was responsible for calling for the killing of Osama. He's responsible for a thriving America, which apparently according to Trump we need to make great again. Unemployment rate is at a very low rate, he's kept up safe, veterans love him, army is thriving under him (but you'll never hear that), so many things he's done that have helped make this country great again.

It's a sad world that people would rather put 90% effort into finding reasons not to give him credit than to say a simple 'thank you President Obama.'

please elaborate, with specifics, how obama is responsible for "a thriving america" when the president has literally no control over the economy?
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Because he isn't a good president

Decreasing the unemployment rate through a reduction in the labor force does not make a good president
    Abusing the War Powers Act (which is an impeachable offense) does not make him a good president
    Pushing through congress a Healthcare act that has had numerous issues over the last 7 years does not make a good president
    Funding cartels in Mexico does not make a good president
    Increasing the federal debt by 80% does not make a good president.

These are all actions that Obama has had a direct hand in. It'd be one thing if you could pass these off onto Congress, but in Obozo's case, you can't.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

i want to be a leaf ButWhoWasOpie's Avatar
    ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    repped. misc retard republicans wont understand tho

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's funny though. Nearly every stated metric used to claim that Obama is a bad president can usually be deconstructed by facts.

Debt and deficits being among their biggest and most misleading talking points.

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Increasing the federal debt by 80% does not make a good president.
    Tell that to the Reagan worshipers who make up most of the GOP.

Saint Ron increased the national debt by 186% and is hailed as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like him. If I could redo it I wouldn't have wasted my vote on Libertarian candidates and instead pushed McCain/Romney an inch deeper into the ground by voting for Obama.

I once had delusions of a 3rd Party coming to prominence; silly me.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- military intelligence and the navy are 100% responsible for killing bin laden. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with it other than saying "go". which my 5 year old daughter would habe had the situational wherewithall to do

- clintons policies that started the housing bubble caused the economy troubles and bush's bank bailout is what is considered the bounceback moment of the economy. again nothing to do with obama

- more americans are out of the work force right now than in any moment in american history. unemployment numbers are bull**** because people get considered employed when they give up looking for work

- obamacare is horrible and everyones premiums are doubling

- and you most rediculous statement was "keeping us safe". he prematurely took us out of iraq and left us with isis, who is worse than al queda. he has started new wars, putting boots BACK in iraq now that its too late and now even syria. he made a horrific iran deal. he assassinated qadaffi. he has been more inperialistic than even bush and liberals cant seem to grasp this.

not only that he made it legal for the US government to arrest and detain any american citizen without cause or attorny. and you dare to say we are safer because of him? anyone who gives up liberty for security deserves neither security or liberty.

also lets not forget that the NSA spying mess happened under his belt.

with all that said, hes even worse than bush and thats saying something
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anything good that happens is in spite of Obama
    Anything bad that happens is because of Obama

Flip that logic for Democrats. Objectively speaking, he's been above average as a President. Id go as far as good if it wasnt for Obamacare

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was responsible for calling for the killing of Osama.
    Was he though?

Brb, storming your country because fuk u.
    Brb, we respect you so much that we'll give you an ocean burial without showing a corpse.

Misc's silent watcher cheeseymeat's Avatar
    cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have enough of your chitty threads,negged
    forever regretting username crew*
    stopped lifting heavy to fit into my clothes crew*
    can't see any writing and constantly making typos on my 4k monitor crew*

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He was average at best.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) linkherooftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 nutsy

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll say he's been better than I thought he'd be, only because my expectations were so low. He has been very divisive, and ironically terrible on racial issues, he is a pussy b*tch to other world leaders who don't respect him, he has a funny money house of cards economy that hasn't totally collapsed yet due to some short term fed scheming and manipulatable macro statistics, presided over several worse-than-Nixon scandals, he is bought and paid for by corporatist globalist interests who push legislation against common interests of the vast majority of people.

But yes, he could have been worse.
    Last edited by Scorer; 11-04-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Through an economists eye, you always have to ask "compared to what"?

What was the opportunity cost of electing Obama? President McCain? I find it really hard to believe McCain would have done much differently besides two big things: Even more endless wars in the Middle East, and no Obamacare. Plus you'd have to listen to him do that fake ass "my friends" thing when he talks which is so patronizing and annoying. Its somewhat of a wash, IMO. Obama is no worse than any other corporatist, globalist, Israel puppet figurehead.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. He was responsible for calling for the killing of Osama.

Lol

2) He's responsible for a thriving America, which apparently according to Trump we need to make great again.

Can you expand?

3) Unemployment rate is at a very low rate.

Unemployment is in the 20's, guy. As of May FY15, it's at or around 23%. True unemployment, not cherry picked categories.

4) He's kept up safe, veterans love him, army is thriving under him (but you'll never hear that), so many things he's done that have helped make this country great again.

All subjective. Which makes you a woman unable to think objectively. The state of affairs isn't a matter to subjugate to your feelings to.

dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would be very easy to say that he is a good president, but he's not. Just because he gives you a warm feeling in your tummy doesn't mean he is good. He's been pretty awful and divisive compared to previous Democrat presidents.
    "Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."-President Ronald Reagan

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I say good, not great because I am a realist.
    You're breathtaking! - (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    *Thread immediately dies when I post crew*

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bush inherited quite a mess too but I do not remember him crying about it for his entire presidency.

Dot com bubble burst-- not his fault
    9/11--terrorists did try and bring down the WTC under Clinton
    Housing bubble burst--not his fault

Registered User ParanormalGains's Avatar
    ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think I have seen anything on this yet, so I'll jump in.

Obama has zero respect for congress and congress has zero respect for Obama. You can point fingers at both sides, but the fact is that Obama is supposed to be the leader and he is supposed to be worthy of respect. A good president would respond to the current congress with a respectful strong hand, but obama responds by taunting them and throwing fits. He has all but stopped trying to push legislation and instead started doing everything by executive order because he knows congress can't impeach him. When someone is the leader of a country they must have respect for the process of government in that country, Obama allowed a belligerent congress to get his goat and has essentially stopped trying to follow the constitution.

Of all the things that I have wrong with Obama, the biggest is his character. He is not a leader, he is more of a punk. Maybe he could make a great congressman if he had stuck around, but he just wasn't cut out to lead and he has no control or respect in congress.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's been a terrible president overall, although there have been times when I've given him credit for making decisions I found no fault in or agreed with.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParanormalGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    Bush inherited quite a mess too but I do not remember him crying about it for his entire presidency.

Dot com bubble burst-- not his fault
    9/11--terrorists did try and bring down the WTC under Clinton
    Housing bubble burst--not his fault
    Katrina - not his fault.

Bush wasn't the greatest president, but he had character and was a true leader in tough times.

Its funny when you listen to Obama without a teleprompter, how long it seems to take him to find the right words. he pauses sometimes for many seconds between words. Not because he's dumb, but because lying on the fly isn't easy, he has to very, very carefully choose his words to please the globalist corporatists while still trying to pretend he's fighting for America. Not an easy task.

If I had to choose one stark contrast between him and Trump, that would be it.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good? No.

But not terrible either

He'll be remembered as remarkably average, it's the monumentally great or bad presidents that history remembers. If he wasn't the first black president he'd be forgotten pretty quickly.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

If, IF, he truly got Bin laden I give him major props for giving the order. For the life of me I can't understand why W didn't put the force of the earth behind killing Bin Laden.

However, throwing Bin laden in the ocean with no evidence. Come on man. That is kerosene for conspiracy theory fires. Would you guys have done that, if you were president? Be honest. Of course not.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParanormalGains View Post
    I don't think I have seen anything on this yet, so I'll jump in.

Obama has zero respect for congress and congress has zero respect for Obama. You can point fingers at both sides, but the fact is that Obama is supposed to be the leader and he is supposed to be worthy of respect. A good president would respond to the current congress with a respectful strong hand, but obama responds by taunting them and throwing fits. He has all but stopped trying to push legislation and instead started doing everything by executive order because he knows congress can't impeach him. When someone is the leader of a country they must have respect for the process of government in that country, Obama allowed a belligerent congress to get his goat and has essentially stopped trying to follow the constitution.

Of all the things that I have wrong with Obama, the biggest is his character. He is not a leader, he is more of a punk. Maybe he could make a great congressman if he had stuck around, but he just wasn't cut out to lead and he has no control or respect in congress.
    Since 2010, when Republicans gained control of the House, Obama hasn't been able to do much of anything. The GOP even admitted that they would do their best to obstruct Obama and to make sure that he wouldn't be able to get anything done. The tea party wing was totally unwilling to compromise (even members of their own party like Boehner couldn't control them, which is why he was forced out). The pigheadedness of the Republicans has been just outrageous and unprecedented during Obama's presidency. This ongoing Planned Parenthood and Benghazi committee hearings are just further proof.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scorer View Post
    Obama is no worse than any other corporatist, globalist, Israel puppet figurehead.
    Actually tend to agree with this. Given the choice of Obama and McCain, it was a no-win situation. Obama/Romney wasn't much better of a proposition, particularly when one considers Paul Ryan was part of the Romney package (no thanks).
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by Scorer View Post
    If, IF, he truly got Bin laden I give him major props for giving the order. For the life of me I can't understand why W didn't put the force of the earth behind killing Bin Laden.
    When Bin Laden was killed he was on a dialysis machine trying his hardest not to cross the styx. His killing really only brought about political gain for Obama. Bush didnt kill him because he hadnt been found and the war on the ground was more pressing than using all resources to find one man. We were able to find bin laden largely because of the process put in place during the bush administration. All that Obama did was say "kill", any other person in his place could have done this.

Originally Posted by Recoome View Post
    Since 2010, when Republicans gained control of the House, Obama hasn't been able to do much of anything. The GOP even admitted that they would do their best to obstruct Obama and to make sure that he wouldn't be able to get anything done. The tea party wing was totally unwilling to compromise (even members of their own party like Boehner couldn't control them, which is why he was forced out). The pigheadedness of the Republicans has been just outrageous and unprecedented during Obama's presidency. This ongoing Planned Parenthood and Benghazi committee hearings are just further proof.
    I agree mostly. What I am saying is that Obama has not conducted himself as a leader in the face of the republican congress. He has acted like he is still a senator slinging mud and sneering at the other side. The belligerent republican congress was opportunity to rise himself above them, but he failed. He let a bunch of rabblerousers rustle his jimmies. He doesnt have the character of a leader. He belongs in congress not leading.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at people still thinking Obama is a good president .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recoome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParanormalGains View Post
    I agree mostly. What I am saying is that Obama has not conducted himself as a leader in the face of the republican congress. He has acted like he is still a senator slinging mud and sneering at the other side. The belligerent republican congress was opportunity to rise himself above them, but he failed. He let a bunch of rabblerousers rustle his jimmies. He doesnt have the character of a leader. He belongs in congress not leading.
    What is he supposed to do? He tried to work with them for years, but in the lead up to the 2012 election they refused to give him an inch because they wanted him to look bad (for not getting anything done) and use that against him in Romney's favor. Even after the election, they have still absolutely not budged. So how exactly can he rise above them? He actually compromised too much with these guys if you ask me, they were just absolutely ridiculous. Most people criticize Obama for actually trying to be too much of a statesman in that situation, and not wanting to really fight the Republicans. When we look back 20 years from now, it'll be obvious how absurd the Republican party was during this time period.