Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zuocruz View Post
    God gave us that consciousness in us that only humans have. As much as no one likes hearing the truth, everyone will have to give an account of every thought, word, and deed against a holy and righteous God. But the most sobering truth is that most people will go to hell.
    But God made a way
    While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. That means you can walk out of God's courtroom because Jesus paid your fine.

“I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.”
    ‭‭- Jesus

Come to Jesus for He is worthy.
    Why can't we accept Jesus after we die? If God were real, he should know what it takes to convince me, after all, he created me! So why is he punishing me for something that he created in me when he knows it will condemn me. And, again, why is it such a big problem to be able to accept him after we die and actually know he's there? Why is the 70 years on Earth justification for eternal suffering/happiness?

Don't really want to make this a discussion of religion, but out of all the talk ITT, yours is the least likely.
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God designed the universe

noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noendsnoskinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *Jet life untill the next life...*

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NattyBoyzz View Post
    The whole idea scares me chitless, but I elect to think that something put us here. Im confident something happens after we die, because we were created by something. Not just a random explosion that was caused by absolute nothingness.
    The worst part about that scenario is we weren't told (or if 1 religion is true, continually being told via 'God' revealing himself) what our purpose was.

Doesn't life seem like such a waste when someone does the monotonous grind for 70 years and then lights out? Fuuuuuuck. If there truely is nothing else after life, then what a shame. The universe gives you this one and only gift to spontaneously awaken from nothing and you do nothing with that gift? That's why I envy these rich kids who are born into good genetics and spend their life travelling, having the best in homes, cars, etc. getting to experience every culture, event etc.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    so then who picks whos who, you have living creatures that get eaten by others in the wild, poverty, etc. Its pretty obv when you die, your cells all die out and you're nothing, the only thing that makes up your thoughts are the cells in your brain. Those cells start dieing from lack of oxygen so do your thoughts.
    The theory as I understand it goes something like this...

The awareness that is aware that you are aware is what you are, and every ones awareness is that same awareness.
    Last edited by FailedPotential; 09-12-2015 at 04:57 AM.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    The worst part about that scenario is we weren't told (or if 1 religion is true, continually being told via 'God' revealing himself) what our purpose was.

Doesn't life seem like such a waste when someone does the monotonous grind for 70 years and then lights out? Fuuuuuuck. If there truely is nothing else after life, then what a shame. The universe gives you this one and only gift to spontaneously awaken from nothing and you do nothing with that gift? That's why I envy these rich kids who are born into good genetics and spend their life travelling, having the best in homes, cars, etc. getting to experience every culture, event etc.
    But you have 158k reps and they don't

NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone else not read a single word and just clicked the spoiler?
    Who said you cant have your cake and eat it huehue

IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmTheCaptain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    possible? yes
    evidence for it? no

basically just believe whatever the fukk you wanna believe as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just logged in to rep OP because ive been looking for that gif for awhile now
    aidiosmio

FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IAmTheCaptain View Post
    possible? yes
    evidence for it? no

basically just believe whatever the fukk you wanna believe as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else
    If only snackbars followed this advice before going full jihadi

FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another thing which is impossible to prove otherwise is that you have no idea if anyone else is actually real, or if they are just figments of your imagination.

I could be talking right now on a forum, thinking I am talking with other real people, but it's just my imagination, and I have no way of knowing.

SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SageSwag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont now if anyone else is like that, but when I think about stuff like what happens after death, how big is the universe, how could it always exist, whats outside the universe, there is like a mental block in my mind. Like my brain just cant or refuses to comprehend these concepts.

Also you know how in Men In Black they stared at the stars talking about how amazing it is? Im the same way, its weird, it just fascinates me how we have millions of people on this earth with their own lives,stories and problems that might seem HUGE, but at the same time light years away there is a star 1000 times bigger than ours exploding, black holes half the size of our galaxies sucking **** in etc. Really mind blowing.

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Your "conciousness" is basically just a fancy computer

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just here for the sloots.

jk, I ponder this stuff sometimes, but idk if we will ever know what 'really' happens.
    Angels

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post
    OP i scanned about 80 % of what you read.

i know those feels of " I know Modern / classic religion is basically hog wash" but ... your mind can't help but wander and think WHAT IF....WHAT'S OUT THERE???

I vote for eternal rest when you pass away.

sorry about it's estimated that 120,000,000,000 humans have lived over time. not real sure all those souls are just in a few places. hanging out....
    The general idea is those souls reincarnate over and over again, both on Earth and on other planets.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    Another thing which is impossible to prove otherwise is that you have no idea if anyone else is actually real, or if they are just figments of your imagination.

I could be talking right now on a forum, thinking I am talking with other real people, but it's just my imagination, and I have no way of knowing.
    Once you have a fully legit lucid dream this becomes a legitimate concern. I've had interactions with dream characters that were so fukin real, I mean as autonomous and intelligent and self aware as anyone I've met in real life, yet were completely a product of my own mind.

Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    Once you have a fully legit lucid dream this becomes a legitimate concern. I've had interactions with dream characters that were so fukin real, I mean as autonomous and intelligent and self aware as anyone I've met in real life, yet were completely a product of my own mind.
    It's definitely crazy

Even just having a simple dream, and when you are in that dream, you have no idea what the outcome of the dream is going to be, or when you have conversations in a dream and have no idea what the other person is going to say next, just as in real life you have no idea.

Even the fact that when you are dreaming you have no idea you are dreaming

In for stories of your lucid dreams/experiences, really interesting stuff

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is being atheist still edgy? I dont even know anymore.

BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanjoBilly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    An interesting read about Quantum Theory Trying to prove Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5597362.html
    great read

The theory as I understand it goes something like this...

The awareness that is aware that you are aware is what you are, and every ones awareness is that same awareness.
    Or put another way:

The theory is that our bodies are to consciousness like a TV (or nowadays, a TV and receiver) is to the satellite/cable signal. It just broadcasts it, it isn't the source of it.

Considering how little we know about potential higher dimensions and the more subtle forms of energy, this could be the truth. OR it could not be, who knows at this point.

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Theory: you are god- and understand an all knowing, never-ending existence is meritless. Therefore to cope, you simulate lives in which you have limitations and where time appears to be finite, but when you die the cycle repeats.

Of course in this theory you are all simulations/my creations... But thats the only way an afterlife could exist that I'd buy.
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

It's definitely crazy

Even just having a simple dream, and when you are in that dream, you have no idea what the outcome of the dream is going to be, or when you have conversations in a dream and have no idea what the other person is going to say next, just as in real life you have no idea.

Even the fact that when you are dreaming you have no idea you are dreaming

In for stories of your lucid dreams/experiences, really interesting stuff
    Yeah and some dream characters don't follow your intention like everything else in a dream does. They will try to convince you that you are in their dream, if you try to use will and thought to force them to do something they don't comply, they'll just laugh at you. Pretty fuking crazy considering they are you (the whole dream universe is you since your mind is creating it).

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You religious *******s are so retarded.

Once the eletrical impulse in your brain stops its lights out. No neural activity = game over man.

You live on by spreading your gene seed and DNA memory to your offspring.

There is no invisible ******* in the sky watching over your immortal soul. Get over it.
    Last edited by Kev1972; 09-12-2015 at 06:16 AM.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe in God. I have my reasons.

Because why did the Big Bang happen? No one knows for sure, just theories.
    There is no they…

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    Is being atheist still edgy? I dont even know anymore.
    until the day someone thats religious doesnt go "aww, thats to bad" or "whats wrong with that person" when they find out someone is not religious, it always will be. Religious people always feel like theres something wrong with a person that doesnt believe in god, its really weird honestly. Like life isnt as good or something or there missing out on something.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronMcIntyre View Post
    one cell divided and became two

and it has been splitting ever since

we're all one bro

but when we die, RIP
    We were born dead bro.

brb, strong deja vu is strong.
    I love eggs.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Death is the only reward for a life well lived. Live life to enjoy it. Don't waste any time pondering the afterlife or any theological bullchit. You are just wasting precious time. People who live their lives for an imaginary deity are delusional fools.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats with all the Big Bang talk? Didn't they just come out and say that the Universe has no discoverable beginning?
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    You religious *******s are so retarded.

Once the eletrical impulse in your brain stops its lights out. No neural activity = game over man.

You live on by spreading your gene seed and DNA memory to your offspring.

There is no invisible ******* in the sky watching over your immortal soul. Get over it.
    Yeah except for all the people who report full blown coherent consciousness when in deep comas where their brains electrical activity is almost non existent, and all the people who report full consciousness during times when their brain was essentially off line (aka NDE's) and shouldn't have been able to produce anything close to full consciousness (don't bring up the completely hypothetical "dmt dump", even if that does happen it can't do jack chit without a operational brain, and dmt type chemicals do not produce coherent stable consciousness anyway).

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think it matters if there is technically "life after death" in any way you want to make it sound possible.

The simple point is that there would be no way for us to remember this life or know that we have existed before. Which makes the whole thing pointless.