Firebirdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suggested additions to 5x5?

Hello BRO'S

Would like some advice for my body...

In total I've been going to the gym on and off for 2 years, last 6 months of that being 5x5 stronglifts; with the last month not going to the gym (holidays etc).
    Because of me being a videogameaddict for my whole life I have forward headposture and a ****ed up back (check Forward head posture and crooked back.jpg)

Because it's so hard to gain weight for me I've been counting my calories (2850) lately.
    I'm 23 years old, 63kg (139lbs) and 178 cm (5'10').

I would like to have some more meat around my ribs and shoulders, how do I achieve this? (Front NoFlex Suggestions.jpg)

Are there any additional excercises to 5x5 that you would suggest, keeping all this information in mind?
    Attached Images

paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulxnewvera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel you bro, I used to be just like you, I had forward head posture and found it extremely difficult to put on muscle/gain weight, but according to the amount of calories your eating, you should, in theory be gaining weight... I'm on 2980 calories a day and my size is going up a lot, I've put on 3kg in the last week alone... Stronglifts 5x5 isn't really supposed to add size, the focus is to build a foundation of strength. I'm currently on the 5x5 routine, and have been for about a week now and have been incorporating pull ups/dips in to the routine, but that's about all I would really add to it considering the routine consists entirely of compound movements...

What are your lifts currently? Bench, dead lift, squat, ohp.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To grow, you have to eat enough. If you're not adding 2-3lbs per month to the scale, then you're not eating enough and no program will help with that.

5x5s will get you bigger and stronger if you eat enough, but they aren't your only option. Maybe Fierce 5. It's in the stickies.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01