bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10) bozz78da is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Iron Master = Impressive

I felt compelled to write something after my most recent dealing with Iron Master. They are a weight training equipment manufacturer located in Monroe, WA. and you can check them out at ironmaster.com. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this goes beyond the quality of their equipment and engineering, which is absolutely grade A top notch by the way, but is targeted more towards the amazing customer service that went far and away above what is expected. I recently placed an order for their IM2000 machine, and considering the significant amount of weight that I was having shipped to my home, their was also a hefty shipping fee. The owner of this small company noticed when I provided my shipping address that I was located about an hour away from them, and suggested that I could drive over to his manufacturing space and pick it up and save the cost of shipping. I told him that I would love to, but that wasn't an option because I am legally blind and do not have a drivers license. To my surprise, he reduced the shipping cost down about 70% and offered to come to my home and assemble it for me. I did not ask for or expect any of this, and was fully prepared to pay the full amount and assemble it myself. This company is run by good people, so if you are looking for high quality weight training equipment to go along with high quality customer service, give them a look. I am certain you won't regret it.

forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like the owner went above and beyond the call of duty. Kudos to them. Thats a great way to have repeat business and for word of mouth to spread and get more customers.

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome story. sounds like the owner is a good guy!
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bozz78da View Post
    I felt compelled to write something after my most recent dealing with Iron Master. They are a weight training equipment manufacturer located in Monroe, WA. and you can check them out at ironmaster.com. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this goes beyond the quality of their equipment and engineering, which is absolutely grade A top notch by the way, but is targeted more towards the amazing customer service that went far and away above what is expected. I recently placed an order for their IM2000 machine, and considering the significant amount of weight that I was having shipped to my home, their was also a hefty shipping fee. The owner of this small company noticed when I provided my shipping address that I was located about an hour away from them, and suggested that I could drive over to his manufacturing space and pick it up and save the cost of shipping. I told him that I would love to, but that wasn't an option because I am legally blind and do not have a drivers license. To my surprise, he reduced the shipping cost down about 70% and offered to come to my home and assemble it for me. I did not ask for or expect any of this, and was fully prepared to pay the full amount and assemble it myself. This company is run by good people, so if you are looking for high quality weight training equipment to go along with high quality customer service, give them a look. I am certain you won't regret it.
    Great story. Thanks for sharing!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14