IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cortisol Control supplements legit or not?

Long story short, I have tons and tons of stress and feel like its affecting my cut.

Do supplements like this actually work in your opinion or is it all placebo?

Erase Pro
    CRASH
    N-XT
    Lean Extreme
    Super Cortisol Support

Have any of you ever used these kind of supps, what was your experience?
    ++Positive Crew++

"We tend to overlook the ones that are willing to give us the world, for someone who can barely give us the time of day. Don't take it personal when someone shows no interest. Keep those who love you close and lift heavy ass weight. Life is a lot better that way." - DeltaI80

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used Reduce XT and LX deeper in cuts and think they are useful in that situation.
    Meow

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://examine.com/supplements/Ashwagandha

I take it while cutting, seems at the very least to have some decent research behind it.

In general I avoid taking multiple ingredient products.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abliderate Advanced.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Erase Pro may assist with cortisol control via an adaptogenic MoA. B. Diffusa is an excellent adaptogen with a plethora of positive benefits.

KSM-66 is outstanding as well. One of my favorite standalone products.

DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeafBat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rhodiola rosea and Ashwagandha might help reducing stress as well
    Olympian deity crew

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IllegalRage View Post
    Long story short, I have tons and tons of stress and feel like its affecting my cut.

Do supplements like this actually work in your opinion or is it all placebo?

Erase Pro
    CRASH
    N-XT
    Lean Extreme
    Super Cortisol Support

Have any of you ever used these kind of supps, what was your experience?
    I think cortisol gets a bad rap as does stress.

None of these supplements limit stress, they try to reduce the "side effects" of it, i.e. increased body fat, increased cortisol, anxiety, etc.

Most of us do not have high enough [sustained] cortisol levels to make a substantial impact on body composition. We've taken data from a pathologically high level of cortisol and extrapolated it to try to make it fit people who don't have that.

With that said, I do like some of the products that are touted to control cortisol, for more than that though. Example is Ashwagandha - fantastic supplement. Personally I use this and Rhodiola as anxiety relief. I have been able to ween off an SSRI with the help of these two and feel better, and less anxious than the drug was able to make me feel.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If our having issues with this go see a doctor. There are a lot of things they can do to help your cortisol levels. I agree with the above Rhodila and ashwanga are both good.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SAN has a new cortisol control product, CORTSTAT. Check it:

Hopefully up on this site soon.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    PES Erase is a staple product in my stash, one of my favorite. Really enjoy how it dries me out.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Abliterate advanced and reduce xt have done wonders for me.

Mike
    ….

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    PES Erase is a staple product in my stash, one of my favorite. Really enjoy how it dries me out.
    That's what we like to hear.

Pro or just the regular version?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    That's what we like to hear.

Pro or just the regular version?
    The OG Erase 25mg capped one. Anymore than 50mg a day and it kills my joints
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I think cortisol gets a bad rap as does stress.

With that said, I do like some of the products that are touted to control cortisol, for more than that though. Example is Ashwagandha - fantastic supplement. Personally I use this and Rhodiola as anxiety relief. I have been able to ween off an SSRI with the help of these two and feel better, and less anxious than the drug was able to make me feel.

My previous job I used to stress out a lot. We were constantly under the gun and had to hit numbers every day. With that it appears I carry a lot of visceral fat. I'm on a cut and have a small pot belly, but you can clearly see my abs. Anyway, I've been doing good losing 1-2lbs a week.

Is there a good dosage for Ashwagandha and Rhodiola? I have NOW Cortisol support which has 60 and 60mg via three servings/day. But I was looking at them separately on Amazon. Any help is appreciated! Btw I've also been using Alphamine, Eraso Pro, Absolutely Abliderated and Lean Xtreme. Diet was my firsy key but these seem to be helping. I still have the tendency to overthink and overanalyze as I'm an Operations Manger, which leads to unnecessary stress, but I was looking for something w/ a little more calming effect.
    Last edited by Cerpintine; 07-02-2015 at 08:27 AM.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cerpintine View Post
    My previous job I used to stress out a lot. We were constantly under the gun and had to hit numbers every day. With that it appears I carry a lot of visceral fat. I'm on a cut and have a small pot belly, but you can clearly see my abs. Anyway, I've been doing good losing 1-2lbs a week.

Is there a good dosage for Ashwagandha and Rhodiola? I have NOW Cortisol support which has 60 and 60mg via three servings/day. But I was looking at them separately on Amazon. Any help is appreciated! Btw I've also been using Alphamine, Eraso Pro, Absolutely Abliderated and Lean Xtreme. Diet was my firsy key but these seem to be helping. I still have the tendency to overthink and overanalyze as I'm an Operations Manger, which leads to unnecessary stress, but I was looking for something w/ a little more calming effect.
    Cortisol suppressors can be beneficial, especially with drying you out, but it sounds like you're having some issues with that last bit of stubborn fat. I would recommend switching things up a little. Maybe doing some HIIT or adding in some Y/C (YHCl+caffeine).

How long have you been cutting?
    When is the last time that you dropped your kcals?
    What do your macros look like?
    How much cardio are you doing/what kind currently?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Rhodiola - assuming the usual 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside, anywhere from ~300 to 680mg.

Ashwagandha - 300-500 mg
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

No need to stack all those products at once.

For Ash., try 300mg of KSM-66 twice a day.

Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerpintine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Cortisol suppressors can be beneficial, especially with drying you out, but it sounds like you're having some issues with that last bit of stubborn fat. I would recommend switching things up a little. Maybe doing some HIIT or adding in some Y/C (YHCl+caffeine).

How long have you been cutting?
    When is the last time that you dropped your kcals?
    What do your macros look like?
    How much cardio are you doing/what kind currently?

Around 1 1/2 - 2 months. I've gone from 155 to 142. Focusing on hypertrophy and have not lost any strength. Actually gained a little after the bulk.
    4 weeks ago? Still dropping weight consistently.
    On workout days, approx 2094-- Fats: 89 Carbs: 92 Protein: 219. On rest days I drop the post workout meal.
    Lifting 4x week, doing cardio 25 mins afterwards maintaining 130-140bpm. I do a fifth day of cardio by itself.

As I said right now 1-3lbs are coming off a week. I guess it'll just take time for the visceral fat to come off too. My stomach/waist are getting slimmer.

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Rhodiola - assuming the usual 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside, anywhere from ~300 to 680mg.

Ashwagandha - 300-500 mg

Thanks!

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    No need to stack all those products at once.

For Ash., try 300mg of KSM-66 twice a day.

Yeah, upon looking it up it looks like there is a % of the extract. So actually getting 60mg of Rhodolia and Ashwagandha each from Super Cortisol Support isn't that bad.