Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Leg exercises with middle/lower backpain

Hello

So few days ago when I did squats my back suddenly hurt a lot - now few days after my back still hurts when im leaning foward or picking wieghts up etc which made me realise I cant do any deadlift/squats etc.

Can you guys recommend me any none machine excersises for training LEGS and BACK which would hurt my middle back in a "bad" way and doesnøt put too much stress on the back like squat and deadlift.

Thx

Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try DB lunges, just be sure to not lean forward.
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213

Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zariph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Senecan View Post
    Try DB lunges, just be sure to not lean forward.
    oke thx mate! I will write that one down as an option;D