dazed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Interactions with vit c/timing with this suplements?

Along with high dose (~10g) vit c i also take,

Vit E (tocotrineols)

Selenium L

Magnesium Glycinate

L Optizinc

R-ALA (stabilized)

K2 MK7

NAC sustain release

B6 coenzyme

B12 coenzyme

Vit D3

curcumin phytosome

How sould i spaced them out and should i? thanks. Also premixing vitamin c, do i lose some efficency if i make it once, and drink whole day? i use Sodum Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    Along with high dose (~10g) vit c i also take,

Vit E (tocotrineols)

Selenium L

Magnesium Glycinate

L Optizinc

R-ALA (stabilized)

K2 MK7

NAC sustain release

B6 coenzyme

B12 coenzyme

Vit D3

curcumin phytosome

How sould i spaced them out and should i? thanks. Also premixing vitamin c, do i lose some efficency if i make it once, and drink whole day? i use Sodum Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid.
    So how do you like the Jarrow curcumin phytosome (Meriva)? I have it and I took it but it seems to give me constipation and makes my poop harder. Its supposed to be good for you.

Are you taking this stack for hairloss or acne or something like that?

Take the Vitamin C, with NAC with a light meal.

Why are you taking a B6?

is your B12 methocoblyin (sp) and sub lingual? the pill form is a waste, the only one that is effective that isnt a shot is the one you put and melt under the tongue.

I take D3 with my breakfast, along with a B vitamin complex.

I take the magnesium before bed.

I dont know about the other stuff.

Also I wouldn't bother with the Vit E. you should not take this in high dose since they are fat soluble, I took the Toco 8 and it made my skin so greasy, it was supposed to be good for hair loss, didn't see a difference only made me break out. never saw a difference in hair.

What is your stack for?

Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    So how do you like the Jarrow curcumin phytosome (Meriva)? I have it and I took it but it seems to give me constipation and makes my poop harder. Its supposed to be good for you.

Are you taking this stack for hairloss or acne or something like that?

Take the Vitamin C, with NAC with a light meal.

Why are you taking a B6?

is your B12 methocoblyin (sp) and sub lingual? the pill form is a waste, the only one that is effective that isnt a shot is the one you put and melt under the tongue.

I take D3 with my breakfast, along with a B vitamin complex.

I take the magnesium before bed.

I dont know about the other stuff.

Also I wouldn't bother with the Vit E. you should not take this in high dose since they are fat soluble, I took the Toco 8 and it made my skin so greasy, it was supposed to be good for hair loss, didn't see a difference only made me break out. never saw a difference in hair.

What is your stack for?
    HI

I like the curcumin, not 100% sure of its effects but i think it does help, i bought an bioperine tablets and add 5mg with it as well to make it even more absorbable.

Yes b6 and B12 both are activated form, the B12 is sun lingual also Jarrows.

D3 yes i take it with fatty meal

Magnesium also with B6 and ALA + E + Selenium + NAC before bed i take...

If it makes my skin greasy i will be happy, since i got very dry skin

I take this stack for general health, currently i cannot lift due to some issues.....

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jesus, thats a lot of vit c

Considering plasma saturation is 500mg...
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000) AboodH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take 1g of vit c and its good to go
    *EDM CREW*
    *MMFC*
    *EDCLV2k15 Crew*
    *BB(C) CREW*

Originally Posted by powercage View Post

I think that was debunked long time ago, i take 10g in split doses, thanks!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    I think that was debunked long time ago, i take 10g in split doses, thanks!
    Do you have updated research suggesting this? Im not finding that to be true

Frei B, Birlouez-Aragon I, Lykkesfeldt J. Authors' perspective: What is the optimum intake of vitamin C in humans? Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2012;52(9):815-829.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No originality anymore I tell ya...
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10 grams of Vit C in one go?

Hello excretion.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post

this^ why on earth would you be taking so much? say goodbye to making gainz, unless on that there good stuff
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this^ why on earth would you be taking so much? say goodbye to making gainz, unless on that there good stuff
    Im curious why he is even taking that much Vit C, he said he has some issues and his skin is dry.