Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PapaPrime View Post
    keep updating op, ppl dont beliv bcos miscers dont know how to party

not that i agree with monogamy or anything
    People don't believe because op is claiming that he allowed his girlfriend to cheat because it's "beta not to"
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fight_Club View Post
    misc you are usually spot on with women advice.
    lol you smoke more than herb
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fatkidwholifts View Post
    People don't believe because op is claiming that he allowed his girlfriend to cheat because it's "beta not to"
    .. what would calling achieve last night? all it would demonstrate is a lack of trust. guy consented to the chick heading out and he was invited.. chick probably fooled around but i doubt she cares if OP fools around, so whats the problemo?

op just needs to vent so he can realise that if he shags another bird, and still likes his girl the same.. then what does it matter if he shags 2 birds.. or 20?

stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What an elaborate roll bread

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    I believe the OP and his updates.

I mean, perhaps your loyal GF just went to the bar with this weed dealer who ALSO happens to be a really nice guy.... Such a nice guy, that he really...genuinely...values forming a Friendship with Your GF. Afterall, you didn't even want to go out with her to meet her nice new guy weed dealing friend... Oh, and this really nice weed dealing guy friend did meet you once, so it's pretty safe to assume that his niceness even extends to respecting her relationship with you, OP... I can see it now

OP GF: "weed makes me so horny, I have a bf, but I just can't help myself. Gosh I wish the OP was here. Why didn't he want to come out?"

Nice weed dealing guy friend: "maybe he was broke and feeling like a fat kunt. I can't mess around with another mans GF, that's just wrong...let's smoke another bowl and you can crash on the couch. A girl shouldn't wander these French streets alone so late at night, pal."

OP GF: "yeah, your right. He's not a beta jealous worrier; hence why he hasn't called or texted. Goodnight new friend!"

Tyshawn Johnson: "hey let's smoke out of my bong before we all go to our separate rooms to sleep."
    LMAO. In b4 a bunch of Misc'ers call you a "bitter *******" to protect themselves from realizing their own levels of pathetic submissiveness.

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Op wtf is the haps??
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phuknphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bruh, das not it.
    Who the hek goes out to a bar to buy weed?
    Something aint right, possible roll bread.
    But in 4 updates.

Lost in the Misc of time Fight_Club's Avatar
    Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *Update*

OK so I just spoke to my housemate and this is just getting ridiculous. Please no fuking trolling, I can't deal with that right now, I had to go straight to the shops and buy a bottle of wine after what my housemate just told me.

So apparently my gf stayed out all sat with this guy and his mates, then to top it off they had a party on sunday night too. I had a bike ride planned and everything for sunday. She didn't get in to work until 1pm on monday ffs (my housemate also works with her). Then she didn't even turn up to work today, wtf?? So I called her just now to ask if she was OK, it rang about 30 times and no answer.

Am I that boring that she had to jump on the first dick that she gets talking to and then spend the next 2+ days with him?? (she not even in now, I just knocked on her bedroom door). So much for trying to improve my life, preparing for job interview and staying away from the pub trying to get fit again. This is the reward I get.

I don't know what to do, it's not like I can go nc, I'm trapped in this house because I can't afford to rent my own place right now. The worst part is that she is genuinely a really cool and happy person, it's so disappointing how quickly a girl can jump ship when a more exciting, dangerous, ... whatever person comes along.

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BorrachoDamor View Post
    A good gf would never even think about this srs.
    Yep.

And OP, you have got to be trolling. Or you clearly didn't know how things were between you and her and choosing to believe everything was great.
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry bruh, no troll, that's a chit pickle of a situation. Don't let yourself slide because she decided to throw what she had away. Party all night long and flake on your job, boyfriend, life. Strong life choices on this one. Talk to your other roommate since they both work together and since she isn't showing up for work she will no doubt get fired, if she hasn't been already, and evict her ass. Stay focused on getting your job and forget this girl. In 5 years you'll pass her in the streets and she'll be begging for change and you'll hardly recognize her because she'll be so down and out.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Update*

OK so I just spoke to my housemate and this is just getting ridiculous. Please no fuking trolling, I can't deal with that right now, I had to go straight to the shops and buy a bottle of wine after what my housemate just told me.

So apparently my gf stayed out all sat with this guy and his mates, then to top it off they had a party on sunday night too. I had a bike ride planned and everything for sunday. She didn't get in to work until 1pm on monday ffs (my housemate also works with her). Then she didn't even turn up to work today, wtf?? So I called her just now to ask if she was OK, it rang about 30 times and no answer.

Am I that boring that she had to jump on the first dick that she gets talking to and then spend the next 2+ days with him?? (she not even in now, I just knocked on her bedroom door). So much for trying to improve my life, preparing for job interview and staying away from the pub trying to get fit again. This is the reward I get.

I don't know what to do, it's not like I can go nc, I'm trapped in this house because I can't afford to rent my own place right now. The worst part is that she is genuinely a really cool and happy person, it's so disappointing how quickly a girl can jump ship when a more exciting, dangerous, ... whatever person comes along.
    If you're not trolling, this is an absolute **** situation.

1) STOP DRINKING

2) STOP. FCKING. DRINKING.

3) Back in the gym

4) Most importantly, focus on job, finances, get the fck out of that house, away from her, away from anything to do with her. (srs)

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Shes getting nice guys cawk, sorry dude
    but nice guys don't get sloots???!!!??

Mind=Blown
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fight_Club has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The last two times that we had sex (not counting the one outside) she said 'I love you' and I didn't respond, literally didn't say anything. Did I dun goof? I'm pretty sure that I don't love her, I've never fallen in love, so what are you supposed to say?

SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you dun goofed

MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000) MrGameAndWatch is just really nice. (+1000)
    The last two times that we had sex (not counting the one outside) she said 'I love you' and I didn't respond, literally didn't say anything. Did I dun goof? I'm pretty sure that I don't love her, I've never fallen in love, so what are you supposed to say?
    dude, just get some new pussy and quit wasting time thinking about your old bish

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Update*

As a few others have said you're in a sticky situation here. This is your fault. Own up to it. Its your fault for giving this girl your heart when you knew better, your fault for doing the drug thing with her knowing how she reacted, for not going with her and the whole thing. Ok.
    So you F'd up. Now you fix it. Who owns the keys to the place you are living at? If it gets uncomfortable who gets to stay? Can she force you to leave? Can you go elsewhere at all? And since sloots are sloots, do you really need to go anywhere? Be thankful you screwed up and she showed you her true colors now rather than later. Start bringing home new chicks and forget about this one, she's already forgotten and moved past you.

Are you that boring? Maybe. You're definitely an idiot. You didn't want to seem beta so you did nothing but beta moves. Some dude sweet talks your girl with you right there, he invites her out while you are right there and he takes her out and you aren't concerned because you didn't want to seem beta. Brah that’s all beta ****. The only thing missing was him shoving you out of the way to talk to your EX while you stood there eyes downcast. No woman is going to stay with a dude like that. Man up. All that alpha/beta crap got you was a crap sandwich.

She didn't jump ship, she walked but its sounds like you knew this/her all along.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup brah, it's not even your fault. You found someone who is wishy washy. Let her go. Swallow all your anger, frustration, and disappointment and forgive her. After you have done so, move on with you life.

You can't let a chick affect the good aspects of your life, keep that going for you and don't drink away your problems.
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Srs brah. She left you for a drug dealer.

Good riddance.
    OP is a █████

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you live with your girlfriend but sleep in separate rooms? I though only old couples in there 80's did this.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn brah...hella feels right now...so ever since u created this thread you havent heard from her?

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, listen to yourself. You sound beta as hell. You think Arnold would stay up all night worrying about what his GF is doing with some dude? He'd shag some other bitch and then tell GF to GTFO.

Learn from this. You do seem boring, clingy, needy, etc. Be honest with yourself. That chit can make girls go from attracted to repulsed in no time. Odds are when girls cheat, they've moved on emotionally a long time ago and are looking to monkey branch to the next one.

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Stay focused on getting your job and forget this girl. In 5 years you'll pass her in the streets and she'll be begging for change and you'll hardly recognize her because she'll be so down and out.
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    If you're not trolling, this is an absolute **** situation.

1) STOP DRINKING

2) STOP. FCKING. DRINKING.

3) Back in the gym

4) Most importantly, focus on job, finances, get the fck out of that house, away from her, away from anything to do with her. (srs)
    Originally Posted by MrGameAndWatch View Post
    dude, just get some new pussy and quit wasting time thinking about your old bish
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    Sup brah, it's not even your fault. You found someone who is wishy washy. Let her go. Swallow all your anger, frustration, and disappointment and forgive her. After you have done so, move on with you life.

You can't let a chick affect the good aspects of your life, keep that going for you and don't drink away your problems.
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Srs brah. She left you for a drug dealer.

Good riddance.
    Quoting so I remember this advice, thanks brahs.

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    As a few others have said you're in a sticky situation here. This is your fault. Own up to it. Its your fault for giving this girl your heart when you knew better, your fault for doing the drug thing with her knowing how she reacted, for not going with her and the whole thing. Ok.
    So you F'd up. Now you fix it. Who owns the keys to the place you are living at? If it gets uncomfortable who gets to stay? Can she force you to leave? Can you go elsewhere at all? And since sloots are sloots, do you really need to go anywhere? Be thankful you screwed up and she showed you her true colors now rather than later. Start bringing home new chicks and forget about this one, she's already forgotten and moved past you.

Are you that boring? Maybe. You're definitely an idiot. You didn't want to seem beta so you did nothing but beta moves. Some dude sweet talks your girl with you right there, he invites her out while you are right there and he takes her out and you aren't concerned because you didn't want to seem beta. Brah that’s all beta ****. The only thing missing was him shoving you out of the way to talk to your EX while you stood there eyes downcast. No woman is going to stay with a dude like that. Man up. All that alpha/beta crap got you was a crap sandwich.

She didn't jump ship, she walked but its sounds like you knew this/her all along.
    We are all renting here, I can actually leave at anytime if I give a month's notice, the rest of them are stuck here until June at least. I have been looking around at other houses that I might be able to afford and I might just man up and leave this place and move into my own flat, if I have to work extra hours as a delivery driver so be it.

What is killing me inside is that I have been quite depressed recently and that I must have been so boring to be around that she has been wanting to find someone else. She probably only stuck around as long as she did for a little security and the use of my car etc. until she found someone else.

To the people saying that I shouldn't have let her go and meet this guy at the pub alone - you aren't aware of my situation. I have struggled with alcohol and depression recently and have tried to cut-out going to the pub because it makes me feel terrible the next day, very anxious and unable to do anything. Although I do still drink most night at home, alone. I need to stop this and I'm taking on board all the positive advice here.

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    damn brah...hella feels right now...so ever since u created this thread you havent heard from her?
    Not a word brah.

Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats OP you fcking rustled my jimmies for the first time in a year

Fck this
    Sydney Brah
    Jaguars will finish first AFC South

IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she went nc on you brah. If you see her dont even acknowledge her sloot ass. Do you is probably the best advice i can give you. Focus on self improvement. become the best version of yourself and get better eveey single day.

Cut out the drinking hit the weights and stack the money

Das it mane
    *Mcfreako for mod crew
    *Mustang crew
    *Gsxr crew
    *Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins crew
    *Sid the kid crew

*I hate Roy Williams crew
    *Mack Brown is the goat crew

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4 she claims rape
    Bench: 45lbx4,500 reps
    Deadlift: 100x6,500 reps
    Squat: wtf is "squat"?

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bad news OP, she's not your girlfriend anymore

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats heaps disrespectful on her behalf. dude wanted to smash judging from the txt "what do u want to drink". he'll more then likely be enticing her with other supplements to get them panties to drop. you can find a better bish mate
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor