NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Form check: Deadlift @ 315 lbs

I'm 6'0" 188 lbs. 315 lbs deadlift (45 lb bar.) Not a PR but somewhat heavy none the less. Didn't try to PR since my back was sore from previous day's full body routine and this was the END of today's back workout.

This was the 3rd time in a row within a minute I lifted it. The first time the camera didn't record it, the 2nd time it was waaaay out of focus, and the 3rd time I was lucky cause some unknown number called at the end of the lift (that's why it doesn't show me putting it down.) I quit while I was ahead lol. I also don't normally use straps but I'm recovering from lateral and medial epicondylitis in both arms (tennis elbow in my left and golfers in the right.)

I feel like I got rid of any/all sticky spots by really focusing on hip and thoracic spine mobility for the past couple of weeks. It's made a HUGE difference in the poundage I can lift by being at a more mechanical advantage.

Any tips or observations?

https://youtu.be/DWGGjU34NsY
    Vive Shake Team rider
    "Base Layer nutrition."
    An organic, raw, whole food nutritional drink mix.

ACSM CPT.

Fast-twitch ftw.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Embedded for OP

Form looks pretty good.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you pause the vid at 5 seconds, your legs are completely straight but the bar has only got to your knee. Your making your back do all the work. Work on your leg drive, focus on pushing your hips through and pull back rather than up

NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50) NateSteen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought the same thing when looking at it on video (this is the first time I've watched myself DL)....but it's the only timing/sequence I can get to get the bar around my knees mechanically. I have a really long inseam with a LONG wingspan so it makes Olympic lifts a little difficult for me mechanically. I've tried doing more of a squatting type pull but my knees are past the bar and there's way too much lateral motion with the bar (I have to lean forward to clear my knees.)

I've experimented with all this during lighter weights of course. And I'm not making excuses, but this was the 3rd pull in under a minute due to the phone not recording...so I'm assuming my form is SLIGHTLY off compared to how it was in the first pull. I'm just stoked there are no sticky spots or shaking @ 315 lbs lol.
    Vive Shake Team rider
    "Base Layer nutrition."

ACSM CPT.

Fast-twitch ftw.

ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000) ColorNotColour is just really nice. (+1000)
    People on this site will always be critical. Basically, it looks good. Obviously there's always room for improvement but you have very good deadlift form. If you want to go a step more, your hips are shooting up a little, so your legs are locked out early and you do a partial good-morning lifting with primarily your hips and lower back.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Eat big, lift big, get big.

Weakness is a choice.

Nah, I'm completely open to hearing criticism, whether it's harsh/critical or not. Deadlifts are one of those lifts that freak me out and/or I'm overly cautious with because it IS so easy to hurt yourself once going heavy.

Looks like the general consensus is I need to work on timing just a hair more to the lift being higher up before my legs become straight....that's gonna be an interesting thing because it FEELS like they're locking at the latest they can (and it's already become an ingrained motion/timing), but obviously footage shows otherwise. That's the great thing about footage though!

Thanks for the tips!
    Vive Shake Team rider
    "Base Layer nutrition."

ACSM CPT.

Fast-twitch ftw.

JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with the above... For you, try to start pushing your hips through the bar as soon as it reaches a tad below your knee cap. You're like 1~ second late on that, which is why you're getting that weird lower half straightening and partial good morning look to the movement.
    Lower back control/arching:
    - Arching your back will not flatten out your lower back.
    - Lower back is arched by tilting your crotch towards your knees.

Counterintuitive? 101% so!

---
    A muscle can be either Medial to the midline or Lateral to it.
    Therefore, there is no such thing as a medial/lateral delt.
    Lateral delt or MIDDLE delt please...