Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CEO of uggz n ipad ThatzItBoiiiIiZ's Avatar
    ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100)

England just got knocked out of Cricket World Cup by Bangladesh (LMAO)

great day for Australian cricket

England didn't even make the quarter finals (LOL)

anyone else here following the CWC?
    ~ Now if you know what youre worth, then go out and get what youre worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying you aint where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that aint you! Youre better than that! ~

**Rocky Balboa crew**
    **Misc Med Student crew**
    **Always rep back crew**
    **Misc Rugby Union crew**

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We just made the exact same thread at the exact same time (srs)

repped
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.

And is it bad they lost to Bangladesh? I thought all the poverty third world Asian countries played Cricket religiously because they suck at every other real sport?
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nobody gives a chit about cricket you *******s
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cricket?? lol pretty sure 99.999999% of people in England don't give a chit about it, sooner lick my dogs ******* than watch that boring dross, I've never met a person here who likes cricket in my life srs

☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't follow it unless I buy some package, so i've been catching the highlights in the early evening. I'm so pissed off I can't properly view any of the coverage. I'm sure heads are going to roll over this loss... good thing they didn't lose to Zimbabwe they wouldn't have been allowed back home.

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    I can't follow it unless I buy some package, so i've been catching the highlights in the early evening. I'm so pissed off I can't properly view any of the coverage. I'm sure heads are going to roll over this loss... good thing they didn't lose to Zimbabwe they wouldn't have been allowed back home.
    imagine if someone created a video website where people would upload stuff and you could watch it.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ayyyyyyy. Tea and crumpet kunts.
    Heat/Lightning/Raiders/Clev Indians/CFB

Yeah ****ing water

RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000) RuthlessReborn is just really nice. (+1000)
    england suck. it wouldnt suprise me if afghanistan beat them
    *Manchester United crew*

ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100) ThatzItBoiiiIiZ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    We just made the exact same thread at the exact same time (srs)

repped
    will get you on R/C

Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    No.

And is it bad they lost to Bangladesh? I thought all the poverty third world Asian countries played Cricket religiously because they suck at every other real sport?
    England is supposed to be competing with the top sides in the world but they are useless right now. Bangladesh is historically the worst test-playing nation and is usually the worst team in the world cup bar countries that are effectively minnows and never play any of the top sides. But they're looking pretty good this year
    ~ Now if you know what youre worth, then go out and get what youre worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying you aint where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that aint you! Youre better than that! ~

**Rocky Balboa crew**
    **Always rep back crew**

TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sd3 View Post
    Cricket?? lol pretty sure 99.999999% of people in England don't give a chit about it, sooner lick my dogs ******* than watch that boring dross

Oh please. We know you're sitting on the couch right now dressed in your England One Day International uniform, tears streaming down your face as you throw your cricket bat through the television

lmao@poms
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    watch a stream online. Try cricfree.sx

**Rocky Balboa crew**
    **Always rep back crew**

Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lel get your bad teeth out out of our country poms!

Chelsea/Celtic FC

NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NtGnMkeIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had a little $$ on bangladesh to win @3.70
    England have been pretty bad lately and Bangladesh have now beaten England 3 out of the last 4 matches..

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VestBrah View Post
    imagine if someone created a video website where people would upload stuff and you could watch it.
    Omg...who woulda have thunk. Instead of you pm'ing me a link you throw shade. lol

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    Oh please. We know you're sitting on the couch right now dressed in your England One Day International uniform, tears streaming down your face as you throw your cricket bat through the television

lmao@poms
    haha honestly mate no one watches it, main sports here are Football (obviously) and Rugby nothing comes close to these two all others are like niche sports with tiny audiences, (and even then football dwarfs rugby)

I've never even heard of the cricket world cup, no idea it was happening, I couldn't tell you the name of single England cricket player, Stuart broad? that rings a bell
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bangladesh are a good team tho

England have been awful all summer
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

Originally Posted by ThatzItBoiiiIiZ View Post
    watch a stream online. Try cricfree.sx

thanks brah

haha honestly mate no one watches it, main sports here are Football (obviously) and Rugby nothing comes close to these two all others are like niche sports with tiny audiences, (and even then football dwarfs rugby)

I've never even heard of the cricket world cup, no idea it was happening, I couldn't tell you the name of single England cricket player, Stuart broad? that rings a bell

Was in Jamaica for the last world cup. Half the english guys were like "fuk yeah!" and the other half were like "fuk cricket, and fuk football...overpaid wankers.".

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.

South Africans dominate the manlet countries with their height and power from Dutch Genetics.

Location: Your mothers angus, London, UK, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Con confirm. Was confident England would lose even before the match
    Sig line can't be a novel
    ^lol mod deleted my sig..feels ok mang

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Are you trying to say, a sport played only during the English 8 week summer in country villages, isn't a big deal?

Notsureifsrs
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No.

Bad yes-surprising no. England have played total crap this tournament-losing to everybody but Scotland & have been mediocre since they were runners up in 1992 with their greatest ever ODI team. Bangladesh beat Australia in 2005 & Pakistan in 1999-although it is believed Pakistan threw that game & have beaten many big teams in ODI's over the years & pushed them hard in Tests every so often.
    AP5 Crew

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)

You are a terrible Englishman

lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lmfao ok

thats why there is huge media coverage

thats why the ashes games played in england are sold out almost everytime

england suck at every sport whether it be football, rugby or cricket

lmfao knocked out by bangledesh ahahahahaaha

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well soccer is always going to be number one here but Cricket is arguably number two-people only care about Rugby when it is the World Cup. It had a history of great ratings on the Beeb & to some extent on Channel 4-especially the 2005 Ashes, but obviously the number of people who can watch it is highly limited when it is all on Sky & ITV air highlights of this tournament late at night.
    AP5 Crew

GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cricket the biggest pile of chit. Im glad we got beat.

lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookingashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Well soccer is always going to be number one here but Cricket is arguably number two-people only care about Rugby when it is the World Cup. It had a history of great ratings on the Beeb & to some extent on Channel 4-especially the 2005 Ashes, but obviously the number of people who can watch it is highly limited when it is all on Sky & ITV air highlights of this tournament late at night.
    and its not like they are good at any other sport?

like seriously, he cant be like "we dont care bout cricket we are good at xxx"

no you are seriously **** at every single fckin sport lmao

sent all your alpha genetic'd kunts downunder, and now u are left with beta genes so much so most of your national teams arent even filled by ethnic englishmen rather imports

lmao @ england!!!

LMAO

Originally Posted by lookingashy View Post
    and its not like they are good at any other sport?

like seriously, he cant be like "we dont care bout cricket we are good at xxx"

no you are seriously **** at every single fckin sport lmao

sent all your alpha genetic'd kunts downunder, and now u are left with beta genes so much so most of your national teams arent even filled by ethnic englishmen rather imports

lmao @ england!!!

LMAO
    Still number one at Snooker.
    AP5 Crew