Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)

any conflict taking Fish Oil and TTA together?

Probably a stupid question, but... I simply mean for maximum effects.

Also, I assume GMS/Soy Lecithn will speed up saturation from them both? Taken simultaneously of course.

One more also. . Would raspberry ketones have any negative impact on either? I often take ~350-500mg RK simply to cover the fish burps with raspberry goodness. I was under the assumption RK reduce (?) Fat metabolism/absorption?

Some random question, thanks in advance.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but... I simply mean for maximum effects.

Also, I assume GMS/Soy Lecithn will speed up saturation from them both? Taken simultaneously of course.

One more also. . Would raspberry ketones have any negative impact on either? I often take ~350-500mg RK simply to cover the fish burps with raspberry goodness. I was under the assumption RK reduce (?) Fat metabolism/absorption?

Some random question, thanks in advance.
    From about 3 years ago:
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com.au/2...increased.html
    OL R&D
    NoChit

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Copypasta:

Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA) FAQ

Q1: What is Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA)and how does it work?

TTA is an omega 3 fatty acid with an added sulfar group. Because of the addition of the sulfar group, it cannot be metabolized by beta oxidation (used for fuel). Supplementation of TTA has been shown to be a potent PPAR-alpha activator, meaning that it is a regulator of lipid metabolism in the liver. What this means is that when PPAR-alpha is activated, fatty acid catabolism (break down) and utilisation (used as a fuel) is increased through beta-oxidation.

PPAR-alpha activation is common in an energy derived state when the body must rely on stored energy to fuel its needs - if we activate this through supplementation of TTA supplementation, then ultimately we increase fat burning even in periods of energy availability.

Another benefit of PPAR-alpha activation is that it removes fatty acids from the blood stream in order to be used for fuel and is thus seen as being a useful tool in preventing fat storage.

Another interesting benefit is TTAs ability to increase Scavenger Receptor A (SRA) which is both anti-inflammatory (by way of reducing tumour necrosis factor alpha [TNF-a]) and reduce LDL cholesterol levels. It is through these benefits that TTA is known to be cardio-protective.

If we also consider the relationship between triglycerides and LDL particles, then we can understand why PPAR activation is seen as cardio protective. The higher the level of triglycerides (increased fat storage), the smaller and denser the LDL-particles. A small, dense LDL particle is more readily able to penetrate the endothelium of arteries and promote the cascade of events that lead atherosclerosis (clogging of the arteries). As TTA supplementation can lower triglyceride levels through PPAR-a activation, then we can help minimise arterial damage caused through this process. We also note that TTA inhibits the oxidative modification of LDL – oxidation of LDL particles is considered a key step in the formation of foam cells and the forming of plaque on the arteries.

Q2: What are the most common side effects with TTA supplementation and what can be done to prevent them?
    TTA supplementation is known to cause an electrolyte imbalance which can cause a myriad of side effects; most notably cramping and water retention. The electrolyte balance is seemingly caused by by its ability to act as a chelating agent meaning that it binds electrolytes (metal ions) when it is radical scavenging. This will cause lower sodium ions and potassium ions in cells, causing the water retention and cramping issues.
    To overcome these issues, TTA-500 from SNS has an added electrolyte complex to help restore electrolyte balance. This helps to prevent the side effects from TTA supplementation. Making SNS one of the best sources for TTA.

Q3: What should I avoid when using TTA products?

Mr.cooper69 explains how using Arachidonic Acid supplements are counter-productive whilst using TTA.
    "TTA increases the flux of fatty acids from muscle tissue and adipose to liver and muscle tissue (when exercising). This is how it burns fat, by upregulating beta oxidation. This would be counterproductive with ArA as it would diminish the amount of ArA that would be utilized for cell signaling, as more of it would go to energy production. TTA is one thing, along with fish oil, that would be very counterproductive with ArA. They screw it up via different mechanisms, but the endpoint of plasma membrane ArA depletion is the same"

Q4: What is the ideal TTA cycle duration and dose?
    Many users tend to take between 500mg and 1000mg per day in divided dosages, approximately 30 minutes prior to meals. To assess individual tolerance, it is suggested that individuals begin usage with 500mg per day.
    It can be bumped up to 2g however the cramping may become severe at high dosages. Using at 1g is a personal favourite for getting a lot out of TTA without life disrupting side effects.

A cycle should last no longer than 2 months (at 1000mg per day) with at least one month off.

Q5: What stacks well with TTA-500?
    Maximising fat loss is key; a personal favourite is SNS Yohimbine 2.5 + TTA-500. This too me is the ultimate in fat-burning. Couple the alpha 2 antagonism of Yohimbine with the increased beta oxidation of TTA, you have a mean fat burning machine.
    It also stacks well with products that products that reduce water retention such as OG Erase (or other arimistane products) and Reduce XT.
    Also RK-500 or Green Coffee Bean extract products work well alongside TTA.
    My secret? Texting between sets.