Registered User FutureAestethic's Avatar
    FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How long should your mobility ?

My mobility lasts like ~30min.
    is this too long ?

and also how long does olympic weightlifting mobility works ?

Just out of curiosity.
    I never rep back.

kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I stop when I am mobile just kidding...sort of...I stop when i pass a set of basic tests involving pain-free stretching or slow eccentric contraction in the muscle I am smashing. If I can't get there in one session then I chip away at it daily until I get there.

For example: when I'm working on hamstrings and adductors and glutes, if I can touch the floor with my knees straight then I am done smashing those. Sometimes I can't get there in one day after a big volume session so I just chip away at it daily until I can pass that test. If I am working on calves and ankle mobility, when I can do a weightless ATG squat with my back straight and my heels on the floor, then I am done smashing calves (someone with different body proportions might need a more difficult test but that one is challenging for me). If I am working on abs or hip flexors, I am done when I can do a very slow leg raise and lower it very slowly without any tremors or shaking. There are other tests but those are the muscles I have to do trigger point release for the most often so they come to mind first.

Very often it is not possible to pass tests like that in one day ...in the case I just do what I have time for and keep working on it the next day.
    My powerlifting journal:
    Adaptation ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169905603

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FutureAestethic View Post
    My mobility lasts like ~30min.
    is this too long ?

and also how long does olympic weightlifting mobility works ?

Just out of curiosity.
    LOL I can roll around on the foam roller for hours...I usually do 15-20 min before workouts
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~