Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    How can they be muslims; when islam is a religion of peace. It promotes brotherhood and harmony among people regardless of what your background is. The prophet PBUH was attacked by a clan, the members of the clan pelted rocks at him but he forgave them all. A woman used to throw garbage at Prophet Mohammad PBUH every day outside her house. One day, as the Prophet PBUH was walking by her house, she wasn't there to throw garbage. So our Prophet PBUH went inside the house and found the old lady laying on her bed sick. Our Prophet PBUH asked for her health and sat with her to make her feel better.

Once a very poor man brought grapes to Prophet PBUH as a gift. Prophet PBUH was sitting with a group of people. The poor man said I have brought these grapes for you. The Prophet PBUH eats one, smiles at the man, and than ate all the grapes. Everyone sitting around Prophet PBUH were shocked because Prophet PBUH has always offered food to everyone around him. Once He was done eating and the poor man left, the people around Him asked why he ate all the grapes all by himself which is very strange. Prophet PBUH said because the grapes were sour and I did not want to give it you guys because some of you could have hurt the poor mans emotions by making faces when eating something sour.
    This is the character of our Prophet PBUH. These ISIS fcks are neither muslims, not followers of our Prophet PBUH. Its just an illiterate gang of people funded by rich sheikhs for their benefit.
    isnt that the same guy who had 7 year old wives
    *neg libtards on sight crew*
    *neg libshills on site crew*

*Mcfreako Crew*

FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    why the fuk are they still in these ****hole countries...
    They've been there for centuries, and perhaps they cant afford to pack up and just leave?

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Yea. I hate to say it. but this isn't new. This kind of stuff happens over there all the time. It's just not publicized at all. I was surprised to see this was. Probably because it has ISIS name tag on it, and ISIS sells on the news.

Even today. There are still Christians imprisoned in Islamic lead countries.

Do atheists even care?
    First off, go **** yourself. Secondly, as an atheist, I can say that it pisses me off whenever a group of innocent people are targeted for the way they live their lives.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FP7 View Post
    They've been there for centuries, and perhaps they cant afford to pack up and just leave?
    Centuries ? We've been in Egypt for millenniums.
    لول اى آم ساتش إ فاجوت

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay;1340016801[B
    ]First off, go **** yourself.[/B] Secondly, as an atheist, I can say that it pisses me off whenever a group of innocent people are targeted for the way they live their lives.
    You just contradicted yourself.

You say you care for Christians, and yet you curse one.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    ISIS is not the problem, Islam is the problem.

There are no 'moderate' or 'radical' muslims..there are just the muslims that go out and kill, and the ones that secretly support it and do NOTHING to stop it.
    Well you are wrong. I dont support them at all. If anything, I am severely against them for using Islam which is such a beautiful religion, for their own benefit. They are doing nothing but degrading Islam, and it seems like its working because ignorant sheep like you are buying their bull****

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Majority of Muslims don't believe in extremism. Majority of them live in poor conditions set by western capitalism.

do you even sam harris?
    if it is to be it is up to me

icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icomesb4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you are wrong. I dont support them at all. If anything, I am severely against them for using Islam which is such a beautiful religion, for their own benefit. They are doing nothing but degrading Islam, and it seems like its working because ignorant sheep like you are buying their bull****
    lol at you negging me, I guess that's all you can do since you can't exactly jihad me to death through the internet for not supporting your sheep shagging ****phile desert cult.
    *neg libtards on sight crew*
    *neg libshills on site crew*

*Mcfreako Crew*

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you woke up as leader of usa and could make any law you wanted would you bring in sharia law? straight up answer it

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Moderate muslims of peace

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just watched the vid

Isis really stepping up their production value

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Religion of peace up to its old tricks again

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, I am not wrong.

ISIS is following the religion of Islam as it was written in the Koran.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Obama for putting a price tag on Qadaffi's head.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thercias View Post
    And if we start telling kids that your worm food after you die, that your life doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, what's going to stop the depressed kid at school from bringing a gun and shooting everyone in sight. Why do all school shooters happen to be atheist? Why are all the psychopathic murderers and serial killers atheist? A world with atheism means a world where it's every man for itself, a world where no one is truly accountable for their actions, a world where murder is justified just as much as saving a life.

Oh and picking a bunch of African nations that are centuries behind in technology, education, welfare and intelligence aren't really the best examples to prove your point.
    You are an imbecile.
    How the **** do people make this chit up?
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    no it doesnt matter, only thing that matters is the end result, which is death.
    No it does matter because people stupidly correlate atheism with mass murder.

Religion segregates people. Now you can't have that in a communist state ran by a paranoid mad men who kills off anyone who may pose a threat to his state. You think he only went after religious people? He went after everyone.
    It was not done in his lack of belief but rather political ideologies.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100) Ballzdeep94 is not very well liked. (-100)
    As a Muslim living in America, I don't give a chit about isis nor the Christians srs. I dont bother anyone, just do my own thang.. but best believe if someone runs up on me I'm gonna protect myself.
    *man united*

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    You are an imbecile.
    How the **** do people make this chit up?

No it does matter because people stupidly correlate atheism with mass murder.

Religion segregates people. Now you can't have that in a communist state ran by a paranoid mad men who kills off anyone who may pose a threat to his state. You think he only went after religious people? He went after everyone.
    It was not done in his lack of belief but rather political ideologies.
    Political ideology as in believing evolution and Dawarnism which is practically what angsty teenagers today believe in oppose to creationism?

JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol at this thread being full of Christian beliebers and Islam beliebers trying to tell each other who is being discriminated against and who isn't

You're all a bunch of fukin retards and you're all to blame for this (srs)
    Mod negged x 2

Munchin leaves since 87 StrikingMoose's Avatar
    StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thercias View Post

Moderate muslims of peace

Extremists.

Originally Posted by JoshuaTBH View Post
    Lol at this thread being full of Christian beliebers and Islam beliebers trying to tell each other who is being discriminated against and who isn't

You're all a bunch of fukin retards and you're all to blame for this (srs)
    Your name is Joshua. Strong biblical name.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OrbitalDropKick View Post
    Inb4 for next crusades.

The crusades never ended

just operating under a different guise then capturing a holy city, its now capturing resources.

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trillical View Post

Btw you atheist who think it's all fun and games, all this stuff is predicted in the bible. It's either those Christians convert or feel the pain from the devil followers (ISIL).
    STFU you dumb *******

you undermine the significance of this by bringing your own dumb ass beliefs into the equation

R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R0ck_S0lid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    They're muslims whether you choose to believe it or not. They're no different than those Christianity crusaders who killed half the natives population.
    If it is not for the crusaders you would be a Muslim now. The first crusade were the result of Muslim savagery, the massacre of 3000 Christian pilgrims to the holy land and the occupation of Christian land, which lead the pope of the Eastern church to seek help from the Catholic church.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000) BeerLambert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Obama and Cameron.
    ★ Scotland Crew

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by icomesb4u View Post
    lol at you negging me, I guess that's all you can do since you can't exactly jihad me to death through the internet for not supporting your sheep shagging ****phile desert cult.
    I LOLed..SRS it was out loud but I was sitting on the crapper so I have no witnesses.

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by R0ck_S0lid View Post
    If it is not for the crusaders you would be a Muslim now. The first crusade were the result of Muslim savagery, the massacre of 3000 Christian pilgrims to the holy land and the occupation of Christian land, which lead the pope of the Eastern church to seek help from the Catholic church.

You fool. Eastern Roman Empire or Byzantium saved Europe.

between 600-1400 AD who held back the Muslim advance until Europe left "the dark ages" and reached a position to be able to hold back Islam.

SECOND! and most important, at the start of the arab conquest, Islam wasnt so far from Christianity or Jews, its only a modern thing, some thought it was a good thing, as with Christianity, many thought it was the next step of the faith. So many welcomed it.

DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DesertKid19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Egypt bombed ISIS claiming they killed 50 militants in retaliation to the 21 Christians beheaded in Libya.

First Jordan now Egypt. Im glad to see the middle east pulling their chit together to fight a common enemy. Not too long ago if 21 Christian Coptics were killed in Egypt it would have been celebrated in some parts of the country. Now things are looking a little bit better.

Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb most/all arab countries stand against ISIS + send forces to attack their bases + leaders in muslim countries constantly and publicly condemn ISIS, but ignorant f*cks still claim muslims don't do sh*t and that muslims secretly love ISIS.

See this sh*t every single day on this misc.

yeah ok brahs

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesertKid19 View Post
    Egypt bombed ISIS claiming they killed 50 militants in retaliation to the 21 Christians beheaded in Libya.

First Jordan now Egypt. Im glad to see the middle east pulling their chit together to fight a common enemy. Not too long ago if 21 Christian Coptics were killed in Egypt it would have been celebrated in some parts of the country. Now things are looking a little bit better.
    Its because Muslims all around the world are sick and tired of the west calling them all terrorists when in reality, they are peace loving people and do their own thing. ISIS is not just an enemy of the west, its an enemy of a muslim world because of its twisted ideology. It doesn't believe in brotherhood, peace or tolerance. It believes in brutalities, killings and oppression. Islam was never spread through brutalities and oppression like a lot of you guys claim. If that was the case, there wouldnt be any islam. The fact is over a billion people are muslims and they are muslims by choice, not by oppression. These ISIS are trying to spread their ideology through oppression and brutalities, and we all know its not working because not only the west, but also the muslim world is fighting against them. You cannot force someone to do something, it just doesn't work. ISIS needs to understand this and must disarm itself.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghombo View Post
    brb most/all arab countries stand against ISIS + send forces to attack their bases + leaders in muslim countries constantly and publicly condemn ISIS, but ignorant f*cks still claim muslims don't do sh*t and that muslims secretly love ISIS.

See this sh*t every single day on this misc.

yeah ok brahs
    They weren't really standing up to them before, it was only until their pilot got burnt to death did they decided to take real major action. Same with Egypt.
    They probably celebrated in secret until they realized they're the target too. Otherwise something would've been done long ago.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.