Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

has anyone ever been around a celebrity and not gave a ****?(srs)

Just imagine how lulzy it would be if an alpha (miscer) went to grab a coffee and out of nowhere Kim K or some other stuck up slūt like Niki minaj walked in next to him and he never acknowledges her

Fukin lol
    How would they feel?
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they probably wont care. and knowing a celebrity is not a big deal. I used to go to school with taylor swift and still text her from time to time
    * Taco Bell crew *

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know some celebrities are cool and don't really like being treated differently like the GOAT Paul walker(RIP)
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000) squatejector is just really nice. (+1000)
    its not nice to say nicki minaj is a 'stuck up slūt'

Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    they probably wont care. and knowing a celebrity is not a big deal. I used to go to school with taylor swift and still text her from time to time
    Pics of text?
    And I bet they would get rustled brah
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I met a few celebrities in my day...

Bill cosby - saw him at penn relays years ago, didnt care that much, just said hi and shook his hand
    Willie nelson - saw him out exercising/walking at the hotel i work part time at, invited him into our smoke shed for a cig, he thought it was pot and said, "its a dud!" lolz. i acted like alittle kid around him
    Jonsie/Jones from Reno 911 - saw him at Mardi Gras, I forget what I did to him but he called me a ******* srs

Late to the gym, Ill think of more later

momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can I get that number?
    *** Religious, Gun-Nut, Conservative, Military, Police Crew ***

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6/10's get enough attention as it is. Now imagine being an HBB Celebrity and multiplying that attention by 1 billion. I doubt celebs care what we think brah, unless we purposely spit in their face to rustle their jimmies or something.
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is now about you and Taylor Swift.

Originally Posted by squatejector View Post
    its not nice to say nicki minaj is a 'stuck up slūt'
    OK grandpa
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure how popular Machine Gun Kelly is outside Ohio but people act like he's a huge star in Cleveland.

Have seen him at 2 different places I worked at and couldn't give 2 fuks.

When I was selling guitars his whole crew came into the store and this one dude started talking to me

"We're performing at Warped Tour"
    ---"Oh wow man that's really cool. What kind of music do you play?"
    "Rap/Hip-hop"
    ---"..... Oh"

Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    6/10's get enough attention as it is. Now imagine being an HBB Celebrity and multiplying that attention by 1 billion. I doubt celebs care what we think brah, unless we purposely spit in their face to rustle their jimmies or something.
    Yeah but just imagine she's used to getting all the attention and then alpha brah just ignores her (not very many people around /no crew )
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhettribution is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It would have been pretty alpha of you to have not mentioned in her in that comment. Imagine how she would have felt
    R.I.P Guru

Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    I'm not sure how popular Machine Gun Kelly is outside Ohio but people act like he's a huge star in Cleveland.

Have seen him at 2 different places I worked at and couldn't give 2 fuks.

When I was selling guitars his whole crew came into the store and this one dude started talking to me

"We're performing at Warped Tour"
    ---"Oh wow man that's really cool. What kind of music do you play?"
    "Rap/Hip-hop"
    ---"..... Oh"
    Who in da flying fuk is machine gun Kelly ?
    Strong fukin name
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

-Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000) -Al- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JonathanAH View Post
    This thread is now about you and Taylor Swift.
    This.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BROS
    WE ALLS GUN TO MAKE IT

Positive Crew 2.0
    #Mcfreako inspired

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PurpleAngus View Post
    Strong fukin name
    Lol a chitty ass rapper from Cleveland. I think Diddy signed him.

✌ Straight Flexin' ✌ TouchMeBrah's Avatar
    TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouchMeBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Real Madrid / New York Giants / Los Angeles Lakers

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PurpleAngus View Post
    Strong fukin name
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've met several celebs, pro athletes, and have never acknowledged them. Who gives a **** if they're famous srs.

Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shinrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Opie you are a fukin potato
    wat

Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Staynlean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, walked thru Kim K and her entire family in the Miami airport in 2009. Bumped into 1 of them, Zero chits given.

It was all being filmed, we were on the show when it aired like 3 months later.
    Yup

Originally Posted by Shinrah View Post
    Opie you are a fukin potato
    Idaho?
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

Originally Posted by Staynlean View Post
    Lol, walked thru Kim K and her entire family in the Miami airport in 2009. Bumped into 1 of them, Zero chits given.

It was all being filmed, we were on the show when it aired like 3 months later.
    Hell yeah man
    Das it

Also addicted to diet mt dew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew

joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've met a bunch of politicians like Kerry, Hillary, Jimmy Carter, Obama and I've been like "meh" every time. It's neat but nothing to get super worked up over.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw someone famous once.....

On my tv......

In the basement.....
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000) leonbrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics brah
    current muscle ups max: 5

*Olympic Weightlifting crew*
    *3 plates for weighted dips crew*
    *can put more weight above my head than bench crew*

Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to hangout with Trace Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus's son during the summer for 3-4 summers through highschool. We did some crazy chit haha. Good times

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw Steven Gerrard (professional footballer and full time scouse dickhead for those unaware) one my mates said "hey Sd3 Steven Gerrard is over there" he heard this and was expecting me to come over i just laughed and said "why do I give a furk about that scouse c**t" I saw him glance at me out the corner of his eye and I walked off like a boss,

guess he has last laugh though ceo'ing/10k a day playing football for a living, while I'm posting on the misc haha
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics or negs

CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000) CaseyJamess is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw Wayne and Coleen Rooney in Debenhams in the Trafford Centre.

*******s all stopped still to mire/take pics etc

I just walked past.

At the end of the day they are still human
    ~Misc BJJ crew~
    ~Electronic Engineer master race~