moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow Bros I urgently need quick help with this girl.

Ok, so this is how it started. This girl was in one of my classes sophmore year (highschool) and that's where we met. We became friends, but not really close friends. For example, we never really hung out. We would just chat in class about different things and chat on the way to the next class. I texted her a couple of times, but nothing really major. Now with this girl, it seemed that she was kind of interested me. I'm not saying that I was her crush, but I'm saying that she usually put a great amount of interest when we had a conversation and usually kept it going (I wasn't that type of guy to talk to her and then she'd brush me off after). So this talking went on until the end of sophmore year. Now in the beginning of junior year (this past September or October most likely), I saw her in the hallway and we greeted each other regularly. One day I went to give her a hug because I haven't seen her since the break, and she gave me one back. However, the next day, when we saw each other in the hallway, she said hi to my friend that I was walking with, but just walked by me (not sure if she said a quiet hi or just walked past. I didn't say hi because she usually says it first). So I thought "maybe she didn't see me", but she goes and does the same thing next time we see each other. Then I just got pissed. Around one week later (the next time I saw her) I was walking with my friend and she actually said hi to me first with a big smile on her face(???) and I ignored because I was pissed from before. I regretted it and moved on. The next day or I think two days later I see her again and she said hi first and I still ignored her. That's when everything started to go downhill. For about a month or two, we ended up not saying hi to each other at all. At the beginning, she looked kind of pissed (She actually cared, or just pissed about someone ignoring her?), but then she sort of got over. I couldn't bring myself to say hi because I had a strong feeling that she would ignore me. This bugged me so much that (with motivation from a friend) I ended up texting her this past Friday. Basically, what I said was that it started to bother me that I ignored her. Then I said that I wanted to apologize because I felt like an arsehole and needed to get it off my chest. Then I said "So for what it's worth, hi". She then responds "Heey, lmfaoo it's all good no need to apologize". Then I said "so thats a hi on Monday right? lol". She responded with "suree lmaooo" (is that supposed to mean something or am I overthinking it. To me, it sounds like she doesn't care). Then I said "ok sounds good". She left that last message unread (probably showed up as a notification and she read it) then she logged back off. Now I'm going to see her tomorrow on Monday and I will say hi. I just want to know if there is anything I can do. I really like this girl and this has been bugging me for about two months. I don't think she has a boyfriend, but I think that she likes someone else, but I'm not really sure. Who knows, she might like me. I don't know if I should hug her, because that would be weird and I'm pretty sure that that's what started this problem in the first place.

Cliffs-
    -OP starts talking to girl in class sophmore year. Girl in question becomes friend.
    -OP and girl see each other junior year and say hi to each other regularly.
    -OP hugs girl and girl hug him back. Next day Girl says hi to OP's friend and walks past OP.
    -Girl does the same thing the next day.
    - OP sees her next week. Girl says hi, but OP is pissed and ignores her.
    -Girl says hi to OP again the next day or so, but OP ignores girl again.
    -OP regrets it all and girl and OP don't say hi to each other for the next one or two months.
    -Friend helps OP get the guts to text the girl. OP apologizes to girl about ignoring. Girl says "lmaoo no need to apologize it's all good.
    -OP says to girl that he'll be saying hi on Monday so that she expects it.
    -Girl says "Suree lmaooo" (OP is trying to figure out what girl meant by this. Maybe OP is overthinking it. What do you guys think?)
    -OP needs to know what to do when he sees her on Monday. OP will say hi, but is that all.

What I need help with:
    -Why did she ignore me after the hug? I heard of a possibilty (from a girl) that a girl will ignore her crush sometimes, especially when he makes nervous, especially through contact. Did the hug make her nervous, or did she think I liked her and wanted me to back off.
    -Why would she say hi afterwards?
    -Is there something I could have done a different way. How about in the text. Did I do the right thing, or is there something I could've done better? I didn't even get to have a convo with her. It ended with "ok sounds good" (see the full paragraph).
    -I've heard this girl is pretty religious christian from a friend. She looks beautiful (8/10) in my opinion and is a very sweet kind person. She spends a lot of time with her family. She's also a really cool and chill type of person, so she's not some uptight religious girl if that's what you're thinking. I'm not sure if she wants a relationship, because I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to go out with her, yet she has no boyfriend (I think). Maybe she's dating someone from another school? She did reject someone that I know, and she said she liked someone last year when asked anonymously on ********. She not as active on ********, but when she posts pics, or shares on ******** through instagram, it's almost always family members with her.

Sorry if this post is too long, I just really need as much help as I can get as quick as possible. The things that I need help with are in the "what I need help with" section or marked with a question mark (or asked in a question). It would be best to read the whole thing for the best help, but thanks in advance anyway.
    Last edited by moeman7; 12-21-2014 at 04:33 PM.

lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did not read

but cliffs made you sound beta as fuk

read this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124193391

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

drake just made fun of you, that's how low you just go O.P

only read cliffs tho

moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah I know. Now that I looked back at it, I was super beta.

Only hard thing about this is that I already screwed things up and I only see her for those couple of seconds in the hallway. I can talk to other girls normally, I don't know why I can't do anything with her.
    Last edited by moeman7; 12-21-2014 at 04:22 PM.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy phuck your Cliffs look just as long as your O. P.

Did not read at all (srs)
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Is this really about just saying "hi" to someone? This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DonnyEyebrow View Post
    Is this really about just saying "hi" to someone? This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.
    Hi.
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    Hi.
    *ignoring you because you said it to my imaginary friend first*
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

No it's not about saying hi to her. It's about trying to get in a relationship with her after I screwed chit up.

Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol this. really beta op
    ~ Current Lifts ~

Bench: 255x1
    Squat 335x5
    Deadlift 415x3

lol. I knew I was gonna be seen as beta when I posted this. Hey, if I were you guys I would've called myself beta. I don't really care about the beta comments, I knew it was ultra beta in the first place. First post is all I really needed though. So thanks for the help.
    Last edited by moeman7; 12-21-2014 at 05:01 PM.

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by moeman7 View Post
    lol. I knew I was gonna be seen as beta when I posted this. Hey, if I were you guys I would've called myself beta. First post is all I really needed though. So thanks for the help.
    Please don't ignore me.
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please don't ignore me.
    ded

Please don't ignore me.
    lol LeanAsFaurk. Hi

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Read cliffs, my god you are so fukking beta that it makes my skin crawl
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Don't judge man I've had severe anxiety and depression for a while now from family related issues, financial issues (related to family issues), and me pretty much messing so many things up for myself. I almost have no motivation for a lot of things Everything has been real fuking hard right now.

lol. I knew I was gonna be seen as beta when I posted this. Hey, if I were you guys I would've called myself beta. First post is all I really needed though. So thanks for the help.
    My post?

That thread should answer all your questions.

Also check out r/seduction and r/redpill on reddit

Originally Posted by lisamona View Post
    My post?

That thread should answer all your questions.

Also check out r/seduction and r/redpill on reddit
    Yeah your post. I'll make sure to check them out.

Yeah your post. I'll make sure to check them out.
    And try not to develop a oneitis brah. This girl isn't even that special.

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No it's not about saying hi to her. It's about trying to get in a relationship with her after I screwed chit up.
    why would you want to be in a relationship wth her already... get to know her first. She didnt even say hi to you at times. What makes heer special besides being pretty. Quit being dumb and study your SATs.
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics