Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2148
    mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    No mentally healthy person has ever willingly had their dick cut off for any reason other than a life threatening medical condition (and even then I'll take death any day)
    Yeah I think having your penis sliced off and inverted into a vagina is pretty strange. I mean I could sympathize with transgenders, but can't comprehend making the decision to change genitalia. I mean there are just too many unanswered questions. What would it feel like having an orgasm with a fake vagina? Unless you get no pleasure from your penis I don't see how you could make that decision :/

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No mentally healthy person has ever willingly had their dick cut off for any reason other than a life threatening medical condition (and even then I'll take death any day)
    I find it odd that any person into bodybuilding would assume mental illness for wanting to change their body. Not singling you out. I'd imagine if I wad a healthy trans I'd hate if when people assumed I was ****ed up. Pretty simalar to that feeling you get when people assume bodybuilders were all bullied or are insecure and that's why they do what they do. I notice bodybuilding fans do it to so many other lifestyles is ironically hilarious

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    I find it odd that any person into bodybuilding would assume mental illness for wanting to change their body. Not singling you out. I'd imagine if I wad a healthy trans I'd hate if when people assumed I was ****ed up. Pretty simalar to that feeling you get when people assume bodybuilders were all bullied or are insecure and that's why they do what they do. I notice bodybuilding fans do it to so many other lifestyles is ironically hilarious
    Isn't gender dysphoria a mental illness?

I guess there's a line to draw between what the motives of people that act/dress like the stereotypes of the opposite gender, while also claiming to be that gender.

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Isn't gender dysphoria a mental illness?

I guess there's a line to draw between what the motives of people that act/dress like the stereotypes of the opposite gender, while also claiming to be that gender.

we had to learn much of the common "questions" about mental illness and studied the DSM-V when I worked in the mental health field (the manual of classifications for mental illnesses)

even a simple search will show that doctor/scientists don't agree its a mental illness
    http://www.webmd.com/gender-dysphoria

here is the DSM's take on it
    http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender...ct%20sheet.pdf

edit: looking back on it, all the sensitivity training they had us do i think has really benefited me and my outlook towards people in general.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im pretty sure body dysmorphic disorder ( like wanting to be a big bodybuilder) is also considered some illness in the DSM-V

though i probably do have a mental illness, I legit feel depressed looking at my body and have an ever growing desire to start injecting
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    im pretty sure body dysmorphic disorder ( like wanting to be a big bodybuilder) is also considered some illness in the DSM-V

though i probably do have a mental illness, I legit feel depressed looking at my body and have an ever growing desire to start injecting
    then do it, brah. You're old enough and have enough experience as far as training. It's not like you're a highschooler thinking you want to be a bodybuilder after lifting for a year or two. As far as I know, it seems (at least with "T") much more mild in terms of potential dangers than people make it out to be.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we had to learn much of the common "questions" about mental illness and studied the DSM-V when I worked in the mental health field (the manual of classifications for mental illnesses)

even a simple search will show that doctor/scientists don't agree its a mental illness
    http://www.webmd.com/gender-dysphoria

here is the DSM's take on it
    http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender...ct%20sheet.pdf

edit: looking back on it, all the sensitivity training they had us do i think has really benefited me and my outlook towards people in general.
    This one thinks it is;
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...der-sex-change

I guess it's up to the scientific/medical community to debate it.

Usually, the concept of "transgender" is usually nonsensical to begin with, at least, from my understanding.

It varies from culture to culture, and many seem to overwrite their biological sex.

though i probably do have a mental illness
    I don't think you have an illness so much as you are mentally ill

This one thinks it is;
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...der-sex-change

I guess it's up to the scientific/medical community to debate it.

Usually, the concept of "transgender" is usually nonsensical to begin with, at least, from my understanding.

It varies from culture to culture, and many seem to overwrite their biological sex.
    Thats one doctor. The DSM is like the federal law of of the mental health/psychology community. Single Doctors are like small towns with their own laws and views.

In the U.S. its the standard. So people can debate it, but its still the standard unless otherwise changed

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think you have an illness so much as you are mentally ill

agreed , although that almost sounds like an insult lol

Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    then do it, brah. You're old enough and have enough experience as far as training. It's not like you're a highschooler thinking you want to be a bodybuilder after lifting for a year or two. As far as I know, it seems (at least with "T") much more mild in terms of potential dangers than people make it out to be.
    thanks man, on spread.

i'll most likely compete one more time as a natty at the end of 2016 to attempt to get a card and see what I can achieve

the problem i have right now is where to get quality stufff
    Full Blown Baby

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it isn't an illness then why do they have surgery and take drugs to "correct" it?

agreed , although that almost sounds like an insult lol
    its a mix of a tease and "get some help"

If it isn't an illness then why do they have surgery and take drugs to "correct" it?
    i'd be a fool to answer a question that undermines the answer before it is even made.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Christ, you guys are still going on about transgenders
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

its a mix of a tease and "get some help"

i'd be a fool to answer a question that undermines the answer before it is even made.
    wouldn't you say everyone on the Olympia stage (who is injecting far more than I ever would) is also mentally ill?
    Full Blown Baby

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wouldn't you say everyone on the Olympia stage (who is injecting far more than I ever would) is also mentally ill?
    Sammy I get worried about you brother. You need to find a way to get over your issues...meditation, another interest, reading, soul searching, therapy. Something. You are just running with this thing where you are accepting you are mentally ill.

I get self diagnosing bodybuilding injuries, but you should really refrain from self diagnosing mental disorders. See someone if you think you need to, but don't let a bunch of guys in a thread on a bodybuilding forum help you diagnose your mental issue, if there are any.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As for the actual pros...I do believe a well adjusted person does not become a professional bodybuilder. Maybe in Arnold's day when people didn't know how bad the stuff was for you, but now not so much.

Most I would say are pretty unintelligent people who just don't know how to do anything else and have been blessed with great genetics. Add in a mix of insecurities, body dysmorphic disorder, OCD, lack of concern for own health and you got yourself a run of the mill IFBB pro.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thought of the day,

Goku used performance enhancing substances while he was training on his way to namek. He trained to the limit, took a senzu bean, recovered fully in an instant and started training again...multiple times.

Pro-steroids propaganda.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

^Hehehe.

Also,

Kai posted this today, showing a glimpse of his physique at its current stage.

https://www.********.com/OfficialKai...53442355758901

I'm 50/50 sure that Kai will bring a down-sized, streamlined physique, ala 2012.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 50/50 sure that Kai will bring a down-sized, streamlined physique, ala 2012.
    why?
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    why?
    I meant 50/50 as in half sure, btw.

1) 2012 was great, 2013 was off, 2014 was that 'in-between' (which, IMO, could beat 2012 if they were compared), so 2015 has to be that perfect everything. Everything he learned from his past showings..not too small/flat, not too big, and having not perfectly adjusted in 2014 (lack of oil and being a little flat).

2) The current "downfall" of Phil. The constant "regression" in his physique, year by year, the fans turning against him, etc. Which I'm guessing he's not unaware of, and it might give him a boost in confidence.

3) Last year's attitude was probably the start of a more "competitive" Kai.

All which are not necessarily indicative of any of this happening (it might even disadvantage Kai), but still, I have that Phil Heath-esque gut feeling (hehe ).

It's wishful thinking, but it's not unrealistic or highly improbable.

I'm not talking about taking title, I'm talking about bringing a very good physique, ala 2012.

If i was kai i would be aiming for something like 2012 pre judging fullness (not phil-like fullness, but lets be realistic) combined with 2012 finals condition.

However, i don't think kai is able (or knows how) to get in serious condition without being flat. Phil, on a bad day, does it better than kai imo

Odds of it happening in 2015 are slim. I think we will be seeing something along the lines of last year, while phil will improve and earn a comfortable victory.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    If i was kai i would be aiming for something like 2012 pre judging fullness (not phil-like fullness, but lets be realistic) combined with 2012 finals condition.

However, i don't think kai is able (or knows how) to get in serious condition without being flat. Phil, on a bad day, does it better than kai imo

Odds of it happening in 2015 are slim. I think we will be seeing something along the lines of last year, while phil will improve and earn a comfortable victory.
    Maybe, but not hopefully

How many Phil Heaths would be able to walk through a regular sized door, shoulder to shoulder, without having to turn sideways?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    How many Phil Heaths would be able to walk through a regular sized door, shoulder to shoulder, without having to turn sideways?
    Four?

A pattern in the chaos.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lmfao @ them going over the 80 contest as if it was even remotely controversial
    Last edited by NVious; 06-22-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Lot of retards out there.

Even an off Arnold, which he clearly was, was VERY dominant on that stage.

Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Even an off Arnold, which he clearly was, was VERY dominant on that stage.
    A lot of people seem to be completely unable to understand that just because he wasn't at his own personal best doesn't mean he wasn't still THE best.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Evolution Of Bodybuilding video

It breaks my heart knowing I paid $40 for this... all because I was so excited to have a bodybuilding blu-ray.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else noticed that all the old regulars have abandoned the chit out of this section? Haven't seen people like Deano, Problematique, Tim or even trulyhuge post in ages..
    My ears are burning.

How are you doing lad?
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

Kai squatting 405lbs x 17

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast