Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tree5O View Post
    you ****s keep going back to that argument like it means somethign.. you never cut off a wart? thats part of body.. why do people do that rather then just leaving it there? because its unaesthetic as fuk and NOT NEEDED! forskin is the same exact thing buddy. you dont need it
    Do you really need your eyebrows? Surely the lashes catch most of the dust particles. Shave them off brah

Lol nothing wrong with being cut but lmao at these arguments bro

Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swegzallday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont blame you i woudnt want to get it cut either but im glad i did when i was a kid if not for the hygine for the fact i have lower chance of contracting stds. your warts are there for a reason too right?
    what does lower chance of stds mean when you never have sex anyway?

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong arguments op.

brb comparing a foreskin to deodorant

thank gosh im cut, less worries when i smash the hood rat thats HIV positive.

if youre going to rehash a stupid argument, at least use some creativity or intelligence. not a funny troll. negged.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread is full of smegma harboring *******s.

djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    child circumcision should be illegal, other people mutilate your genitals without your consent. female circumcision is banned almost globally but its fine to do it on a male?

arguing over message boards won't do **** though, some one needs to step up and push for change.
    Reach your potential

FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FeebleRepper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    Thread is full of smegma harboring *******s.
    Because folding back daily to wash is difficult. I'm not one of the cut haters but IMO you guys are the rustled ones

Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mind blown @ the strong hate from uncut brahs

who gives a fuk lol
    Kegels in the squat rack crew
    Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew
    Goal physique = my reflection in car windows crew
    Cartoon avi is more aesthetic than me crew
    Always laugh at my own posts crew

"He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FeebleRepper View Post
    Do you really need your eyebrows? Surely the lashes catch most of the dust particles. Shave them off brah

Lol nothing wrong with being cut but lmao at these arguments bro
    eyebrows make you more aesthetic. foreskin does not

NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NateTheGood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    99% of these threads are started by bitter anteaters who scared a woman with their gross dick and have now dedicated themselves to making everybody as miserable as they are.

LOL at all the guys around here mourning the loss of another man's foreskin.
    "Wherever there's a ******* posting walls of text, I'll be there. Wherever there's a juicy post lost in a multi-page thread, I'll be there. And when the miscers cry out for cliffs, charge their neg cannons, and wonder if the thread is worth reading, why, I'll be there" - NateTheGood

- Atlanta Falcons - Toronto Raptors - Winnipeg Jets -

*Canadian/American Dual-Citizen Crew*
    *Senator Joseph McCarthy Was A Hero Crew*
    *Everything I Post Is Satire And Should Not Be Taken Seriously Crew*

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tuhks View Post

who gives a fuk lol
    thread title: why do uncut brahs think its so great.
    followed by op's highly intelligent posts attacking uncut brahs

are you that mind blown right now or just not very smart brah?

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Tuhks View Post

who gives a fuk lol
    thats why i made this thread. there is always a gang of uncut brahs who show up in other threads and rant and rave about how great foreskin is and how we are all "mutilated" lmao.

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who even gives a fuk, stop focusing on dicks and live instead
    Superdouche™

Current squat 205x15 SquatTillSenile's Avatar
    SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont need your moms blown out pussy on my dick either yet there she is.

Anteater for life crew you mutilated penis *******s
    *WK Kelly Rowland on sight crew*

Dat dere sickening

eyebrows make you more aesthetic. foreskin does not
    Alright m8 I see no point discussing this further. I get the point of the thread, the uncuts who act superior are annoying but also the cut brahs who act like we're under Obama Care need to calm their coks

Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    thread title: why do uncut brahs think its so great.
    followed by op's highly intelligent posts attacking uncut brahs

are you that mind blown right now or just not very smart brah?
    i didnt attack anyone *******

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Us cut brahs have more aesthetic penors, while uncut brahs have an ugly ant eater looking pee pee. Not serious, who gives a fuk...

Originally Posted by FeebleRepper View Post
    Alright m8 I see no point discussing this further. I get the point of the thread, the uncuts who act superior are annoying but also the cut brahs who act like we're under Obama Care need to calm their coks
    lol fair enough brah. respect

Originally Posted by NateTheGood View Post
    99% of these threads are started by bitter anteaters who scared a woman with their gross dick and have now dedicated themselves to making everybody as miserable as they are.

classic 2014 join date chit poster that abuses the rep system.

strong ability to read thread title to being a misc sheep ratio.

MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MinisterMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    good to see we all agree

emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol I feel like some of you are forgetting the skin can be rolled back?

Hand jobs are better uncut anyways. Also it doesn't interfere because it won't move unless you make it. I feel bad for cut brahs

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NateTheGood View Post

The best is when women try to have a say in it.

I have 2 chick's on my fb who regularly post anti circumsizing articles. Clearly they dig uncut bros but why take it so far as to try to.convince the world? Seriously there's no other cause closer to home for them than to have a say in a man's dink? Fuk outta here.

i didnt attack anyone *******
    how is that possible when the whole premise of your thread is to explain why being uncut is bad?

inb4 highly intelligent response.

Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    uncut feelsgoodman

Glutes tighter than ur gf AngelKing1992's Avatar
    AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I agree that circumcision is the way to go, it is not necessarily logical to claim that one must go through a particular experience to be knowledgeable of its benefits. For instance, I do not have to had been alive during the 1800's to know that living conditions were terrible by today's standards. I do believe that there is a particular dogma when it comes to being circumcised, and those who aren't seem to hold onto this irrational sense of pride that they aren't. At the same time, so many people buy into this b.s. that the tradition of circumcision is based off of outdated values, and feel somehow deprived of what could have been, because their parents made this choice for them. All I know is of a friend who called me in class one day to take him to the hospital because he tore part of his dink while having sex with his girl. The doctor mentioned that had he been circumcised, this would never had happened. For this, I am proud that my penis is cut and clean.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we dem spout boiz
    *Was online when RudyRude was banned crew*

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for the uncut brahs, no hate. if you are happy that's great

OTOH if you are uncut and experience extreme premature ejaculation due to over sensitivity, IMO you should consider getting circumcised. if it's just regular PE, it's probably another issue but if you bust in 30 seconds, then for sure I'd say get it done. I've posted about this a few times on misc. I got cut later in life- general anesthesia, no cost due to health care in my country and less than 1 week downtime. my first time having sex after the surgery was probably 6 months later and I swear, I was like a god after that. no lie. sex was amazing instead of frightful and awkward because I was worried about busting too soon. from a pleasure perspective, the sensation was all there and unimaginable that it could feel any better. keep in mind, 'more' sensitivity doesn't always equate to better and that 'less' sensitivity doesn't equate to less pleasurable, especially in my case.

Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    classic 2014 join date chit poster that abuses the rep system.

strong ability to read thread title to being a misc sheep ratio.
    why the some of you *******s always think your join dates gives your posts more merit? like somehow you registered this forum earlier and therefor your posts are more credible. strong *******

nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol both the appendix and wisdom teeth have functions, everything in the human body has a function

Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chahn View Post
    http://www.circumcision.org/harmswomen.htm

http://intaction.org/why-is-circumcision-harmful/

Same could be said for female circumcizion etc.

Why cut off a part of your body? It was because of a religious reason. That doesn't make sense to many people.

I am only 1:41 secs into that video and it feels liek I have been watching it for hours gffuarkkkkkk my whole life has changed... inception of peace.

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AngelKing1992 View Post
    While I agree that circumcision is the way to go, it is not necessarily logical to claim that one must go through a particular experience to be knowledgeable of its benefits. For instance, I do not have to had been alive during the 1800's to know that living conditions were terrible by today's standards. I do believe that there is a particular dogma when it comes to being circumcised, and those who aren't seem to hold onto this irrational sense of pride that they aren't. At the same time, so many people buy into this b.s. that the tradition of circumcision is based off of outdated values, and feel somehow deprived of what could have been, because their parents made this choice for them. All I know is of a friend who called me in class one day to take him to the hospital because he tore part of his dink while having sex with his girl. The doctor mentioned that had he been circumcised, this would never had happened. For this, I am proud that my penis is cut and clean.

It's called a frenulum you potato