Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100)

I lol at men who want to become/are nurses

absolutely pathetic

brb didn't do good in high school
    brb no ambition
    brb I'm a "man" doing women's work

How can you even look people straight in the face and tell them you're a nurse. You might as well be a maid, at least that way when you suck cock you can get tipped for it.

ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ilikeeggs View Post
    absolutely pathetic

brb didn't do good in high school
    brb no ambition
    brb I'm a "man" doing women's work

How can you even look people straight in the face and tell them you're a nurse. You might as well be a maid, at least that way when you suck cock you can get tipped for it.
    LOL you have to take some decently difficult classes to be a nurse..............i think you are thinking of the CNA who have it easy. Also, nurses are making like 70k to start where I'm from. What do you do for a living that you can look down on someone for their choice?

According to the Bureau of labor statistics...........average nurse salary is 69k....which is in the top 15% of personal income in the United states.......not sure why youd laugh at that

mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think its a very good job to have, not for me but a very good job. so what do u do op? or what do u hope to do when u graduate highschool in a couple years?
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Whenever my dog is sleeping i check to make sure he's still alive CREW

abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abbynick4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a fakin loser Red

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree completely OP........but you gonna get negged for this. Quite a few pussy male nurses here

lolololololololol

RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RodneyCool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my brother is a nurse and he is a good man!

brb gettin noob gains TabriziTurk's Avatar
    TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TabriziTurk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its an honest living. lol at people on welfare.

but ya, murses shouldnt be taking pride in being a nurse.

Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100) Ilikeeggs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ejWU21 View Post
    LOL you have to take some decently difficult classes to be a nurse..............i think you are thinking of the CNA who have it easy. Also, nurses are making like 70k to start where I'm from. What do you do for a living that you can look down on someone for their choice?
    yea so difficult any women who isn't mentally retarded can be one

lulz

Originally Posted by mattyoc3 View Post
    i think its a very good job to have, not for me but a very good job. so what do u do op? or what do u hope to do when u graduate highschool in a couple years?
    I do man's work.

I got my emt-certification right out of highschool and when I worked in the hospital knew more than some nurses

nursings a joke for a "man"

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by McPeePants1 View Post
    I agree completely OP........but you gonna get negged for this. Quite a few pussy male nurses here

lolololololololol
    6'0

175lbs

lolololololololol

datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LVN checking in to lol @ insecure op

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by strongecto View Post
    6'0

175lbs

lolololololololol
    Username: strongecto

Stats: None

SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BSN nursebrah here

lol'd at ignorant stereotyping

brb even reg nurses make top 20% salary in the US.

brb tons of potential to move up

brb actual job satisfaction

brb usable real life skills

CRNA school starting soon, coming out @ 130k base pay.

uwotm8?

Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hcurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear they get paid very well.

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I could go back to my freshman year I would have decided to become a nurse. Always job openings, pretty decent/good pay, work with tons of sloots, easily travel with the job if you want. work in ER and have mind = blown everyday....
    | Hoosiers | Irish | Colts | Pacers | Indians |

MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000) MundoGrande is just really nice. (+1000)
    u mad i just graduated and will be starting at 6 figure salary? yeah u mad

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, trolling requires an element of comedy. You failed. You are wasting your time, and wasting ours. Please do something constructive.
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea so difficult any women who isn't mentally retarded can be one

lulz

I do man's work.

I got my emt-certification right out of highschool and when I worked in the hospital knew more than some nurses

nursings a joke for a "man"
    hope not srs. cant hate on nurses when u took a 2 month summer course for emt. guess u made the trolling to obvious.
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Whenever my dog is sleeping i check to make sure he's still alive CREW

nurses- to dumb to be a doctor and to pussy for men's work

dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dragonbanana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol how dare they have a job helping people, what a bunch of *******s

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Riveting tale chap.

DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You flaming ***got, one of my best mates is a nurse, i think its an awesome job, and it takes alot of study to get there. its actually quite impressive aswell when telling people what you do, they respect you. and women actually love it.
    /fit/

2 mod Negs couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled

Originally Posted by SunzOutGunzOut View Post
    BSN nursebrah here

lol'd at ignorant stereotyping

brb even reg nurses make top 20% salary in the US.

brb tons of potential to move up

brb actual job satisfaction

brb usable real life skills

CRNA school starting soon, coming out @ 130k base pay.

uwotm8?
    lol you sound worse than engineers who think out of college they'll be making 250k

Originally Posted by DKayT View Post
    You flaming ***got, one of my best mates is a nurse, i think its an awesome job, and it takes alot of study to get there. its actually quite impressive aswell when telling people what you do, they respect you. and women actually love it.

women bang doctors, not nurses

virgin detected

fu*kin lulz

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah it would suck to be a RN nurse... or nurse practitioner (basically like a Dr)

brb educated professional

brb great fuking pay and job security

brb work with lots of women ---> they want to bang you, they want to set you up with their friends bc you are a "nice guy", so their friends want to bang you or they go out with you as friends in social settings and help you pick up women bc you are such a "great guy"

Originally Posted by dragonbanana View Post
    lol how dare they have a job helping people, what a bunch of *******s
    helping people? You mean cleaning up **** and being the doctors bitch

lulz

Originally Posted by ira_est_a_donum View Post
    yeah it would suck to be a RN nurse... or nurse practitioner (basically like a Dr)

brb educated professional

brb great fuking pay and job security

brb work with lots of women ---> they want to bang you, they want to set you up with their friends bc you are a "nice guy", so their friends want to bang you or they go out with you as friends in social settings and help you pick up women bc you are such a "great guy"
    lmao

no nurse wants to date a nurse when they can get a doctor (a real man)

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've met a few who are on their way towards becoming a CRNA. Google that **** OP. Median salary is somewhere between 150-200k.
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SunzOutGunzOut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eating and playing dota2 while misc'ing = not catching on to roll bread

touche op.

DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

women bang doctors, not nurses

virgin detected

hollywood movie = real life

you sound like a 17 year old ******* who doesnt even have a job yet, living at home trolling on the internet and thinks hes going to have an awesome job when hes older. enjoy working at the grocery store ****
    /fit/

2 mod Negs couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled