Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tomtompipersson View Post
    Lol wtf?
    Preaching to the converted mate, I lost 50lbs already and still going...
    Was just wondering about bf% as trying to calculate how many more pounds I will have to lose before I start getting down to around 15% body fat and calculating timescales involved, just out of interest.
    I postef my pictures above. Im at 30%. You look aboutthe same but without legs hard to say..somwhere jn between 29 to 31 would be my guess. By the end of the challenge you could be around 18 to 22% if you ask me.

Zephel. Quit being a jerk...
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First heavy workout of the week... Upper body is trashed!!!! 9 tons + 1 miles of cardio. Food coming in at 1900 cals. today, maybe a little less. My last night of work, then the big 36 hr turn around to day shift...what fun!!! Planning a back workout Monday afternoon, and 5 am cardio Tuesday, just to shock the body into day shift mode.

Folks lets push this week!!!!!
    Mike

B-Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, my first failure week is at a close. I didn't really know what to expect but I can honestly say I LOVED it. I've not felt muscle burn like that before- that **** hurts in the most exquisite way. Oddly though, I don't seem to get DOMS. Maybe just slightly if I'm really looking for it I can find something that's mildly sore but that's it. I'm a little worried that I'm not gonna be progressing as well as I'd like because of the lack of DOMS, but I know I'm absolutely giving it my all when I'm working out. It's weird. My trainer thinks that maybe because I used to do Crossfit that my body has adapted to recovering quickly (out of necessity, there's no resting at Crossfit) but I don't know what to make of it. I was routinely good and gimped up from Crossfit, but not from lifting. Sigh- who knows. I like to workout and not have to have a mental mantra of "don't die, don't die, don't die" like I felt at Crossfit. It's a good workout I suppose if you already have a good solid level of fitness established, but it ain't for the weak of heart. Anyhoo, tomorrow begins a rest type of week where I'll hopefully see some changes. I REALLY need to up my cardio but have the hardest time forcing myself to do it. Anyone have any tips or tricks? Any way that works to psyche yourself into cardio? I'm going to take a cardio self defense class once a week so that'll help, but it's only one day. I refuse to run when it's this cold; yes, I'm a fair weather runner. I have a rower, elliptical, treadmill, and jump rope at my disposal. Can't make myself do any of it!

Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B-Lynn View Post
    Well, my first failure week is at a close. I didn't really know what to expect but I can honestly say I LOVED it. I've not felt muscle burn like that before- that **** hurts in the most exquisite way. Oddly though, I don't seem to get DOMS. Maybe just slightly if I'm really looking for it I can find something that's mildly sore but that's it. I'm a little worried that I'm not gonna be progressing as well as I'd like because of the lack of DOMS, but I know I'm absolutely giving it my all when I'm working out. It's weird. My trainer thinks that maybe because I used to do Crossfit that my body has adapted to recovering quickly (out of necessity, there's no resting at Crossfit) but I don't know what to make of it. I was routinely good and gimped up from Crossfit, but not from lifting. Sigh- who knows. I like to workout and not have to have a mental mantra of "don't die, don't die, don't die" like I felt at Crossfit. It's a good workout I suppose if you already have a good solid level of fitness established, but it ain't for the weak of heart. Anyhoo, tomorrow begins a rest type of week where I'll hopefully see some changes. I REALLY need to up my cardio but have the hardest time forcing myself to do it. Anyone have any tips or tricks? Any way that works to psyche yourself into cardio? I'm going to take a cardio self defense class once a week so that'll help, but it's only one day. I refuse to run when it's this cold; yes, I'm a fair weather runner. I have a rower, elliptical, treadmill, and jump rope at my disposal. Can't make myself do any of it!
    Awesome! that pump after failing on the last rep is pretty freakin' sweet hahaha.
    For cardio, the only things i can manage to get myself to do is some punching bags and occasionaly, if like my hand is hurt, some jump rope (where i try to do like diferent forms and combinations) But really, punching the hell out of something is really fun.

For your muscle soreness thingy, if you started weight training slowly, and gradually worked to get to failure, you're not going to experience that much delayed soreness. (much much less then if you go to failure the first time you do a specific movement).
    Also, doms occur mainly from eccentric contraction. Think of a basic bicep curl. When you lift the barbell or dumbell, the muscle contract while shortening. This cause no microtearing or almost none. WHen you lower it, the bicep has to stay contracted while lenghtening. This is accomplished via completly different mechanism in the muscle, and the signal given by the nervous system isn't the same. When you are doing some specific for the first few times in a while, your nervous system isn't really tight in giving the right signal at exactly the right fraction of seconds. This means that some tearing appears in the muscle fiber. As the body repairs it, it swells a little bit, and the surrounding fiber "stiffen" to protect the damaged fiber being repaired. This is what DOMS is. And if enough fibers are damaged, you feel it a lot and it can be cripling for a few day.
    If you trained with sufficient volume, the fact that you didn't feel any delayed muscle soreness simply means that your nervous and muscular system were really in sync.
    Most of my infos comes from my B.Sc. in Microbiology and Immunology with a strong background in cellular biology and biochemistry and affinity towards the fields of physiology and pharmacology
    Google scholar is a Godsend

Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forgot to post on Saturday but I did weigh myself, 222.8, gain of 4lbs. Diet was pretty bad even though I lifted 4 times and ran 12 miles during the week. Need to eat and drink healthier/less.
    4/18/14: 255lb
    6/1//15: 225
    Goal 9/1/15: 200lb

Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrislonde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here are the top cutters so far
    Attached Images
    Most of my infos comes from my B.Sc. in Microbiology and Immunology with a strong background in cellular biology and biochemistry and affinity towards the fields of physiology and pharmacology
    Google scholar is a Godsend

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, changed things up, heavy leg, squats and more squats.... ending he day at 1770 cals. very clean, chicken, steak, black/red beans,eggs white, apples, oats, + protein shakes....
    Mike

Zephel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chrislonde View Post
    Here are the top cutters so far

hihi i lost 4pounds as well. now 117lbs

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JaceX View Post
    I don't know if this is intentional or not. But you're coming off as a huge jerk. This thread is suppose to be a helpful, and friendly place to post and converse about weightless. He was asking a question about his possible body-fat ratio and you called him fat. He explained his reasoning for asking it, and you throw a Nike slogan at him. If you can't play well with others, I don't see the point of you staying here.
    Agreed. Please keep it nice and respectful. Zephel
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First cardio session in over a week done. Treadmill 29 mins 3.3 miles 525 calories, Bike 10 mins 2.98 miles 109 calories.

Felt like hard work today after having a break from it but nice to work up a good sweat. AM cardio is really killing my appetite i find now so i'm going to adjust how i use my calories today.

2 weeks time i'm hoping to break into the 190's! Haven't been that light in 2 years! Doing some calculations it looks like my goal weight will be around 180-185.
    Nitro's Transformation Thread veteran.

Heaviest Weight - 240lbs

Lightest Weight - 190lbs

Current weight - 208lbs

Goal Weight - 190lbs

JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good stuff... that cheat on Friday left me with a crappy weight in.... Back down to 239 this am... I got this!
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Claaaaaaay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been running 3 miles 4 days a week or so (sometimes 5) or playing 2 hours of basketball.

Yesterday I ran 3 miles in 24:47 which is a personal record for me on a treadmill. Today I'm going to lift bi's and tri's, run 3 miles, and play 2 hours of basketball tonight. After gaining 4 pounds last week (was in Wisconsin eating and drinking) I'm really motivated to turn this thing around!
    4/18/14: 255lb
    6/1//15: 225
    Goal 9/1/15: 200lb

moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moosejuice16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Claaaaaaay View Post
    I've been running 3 miles 4 days a week or so (sometimes 5) or playing 2 hours of basketball.

Yesterday I ran 3 miles in 24:47 which is a personal record for me on a treadmill. Today I'm going to lift bi's and tri's, run 3 miles, and play 2 hours of basketball tonight. After gaining 4 pounds last week (was in Wisconsin eating and drinking) I'm really motivated to turn this thing around!
    Awesome pace on the running there! That's something i'm trying to improve at the moment, get my running at a decent pace then up the distance.

Picked up a stomach bug or something so i feel rough as hell today. Not ideal being ill twice in two weeks but fully intend on keeping the diet on point no matter what.

Heaviest Weight - 240lbs

Lightest Weight - 190lbs

Current weight - 208lbs

Goal Weight - 190lbs

So I redid my body comp analysis test this morning... properly since ive been fast since 6pm last night. Accurate numbers are 238.3lbs and 27.5% bodyfat.

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had a great weekend vaca but didn't blow my diet weight is steady no gain no loss. I'm Pleased! Still working on dialing in my macro's & working on building a 2 week carb cycle diet for 1st two weeks of December.

Anyone have any experience with carb-cycling diets?

k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10) k.r.e.a.m. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JohnCyr View Post
    So I redid my body comp analysis test this morning... properly since ive been fast since 6pm last night. Accurate numbers are 238.3lbs and 27.5% bodyfat.
    JohnCyr i'm glad you were able to get it done. My BodPOd appointment is set for Friday morning, should be interesting.

xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xlncuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    count me in mate! anyone cutting atm around 6ft and 24 add me on fb kyal-carter stanley

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    welcome, xlncuh.

nice job, ChrisLonde! (i organized ppl by dropout week. i hope that didn't cause any trouble.)

checking in.

i was in NYC Friday thru Tuesday and i walked pretty much everywhere. i only went berserk on food once, at a restaurant while waiting for a play. i also drank a lot at a party to celebrate a big occasion for someone. i don't drink often but at this party i was served several drinks and i didn't turn any of them down, lol. the owner of the bar was excited for us and came and gave us drinks for free after hours. one was a shot of moonshine made from his grandmother's recipe. when tipsy i eat all the things, but we were sharing/sampling lots of orders and i somehow managed to keep my food consumption down. the next day i went to a korean bbq place for lunch (i use the yelp filters - foods with a one dollar rating/highly rated/near my current location/open now - to find this place and was served waaaay too much food. luckily, i had to race back to my hotel for checkout so i couldn't sit there and eat at a leisurely pace. my leftovers had to go to waste but oh well... i'm usually not so wasteful. i often pack my leftovers to go but that's tough when traveling, so i was motivated to choose only foods that fit my portion sizes for a single meal.
    start where you are

tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Missed last week's weigh in, I was traveling again, lost track of my intake (guesstimations only), and just stepped on the scale this morning, shocked.

Gained abt 10 lbs since the past 2 weeks, I HOPE it's water weight. Better be water weight.

Because I don't have money to buy a new scale lol.

Here's what I ate for the past week on the trip:
    - Instant noodles and cup ramen most of the times (but cals are in check)
    - Rice, rice, rice
    - Fries

=======================
    Fatass to Badass Progress
    =======================
    April 2014 : 205 lbs
    December 2015 : 160.9 lbs
    2016 - 2017 : Busy lawyering 80hrs/week, +/- 187 lbs
    December 2017 - current : 176.3 lbs

Zephel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just measured! 116 pounds now. Close to my goal. 8pounds left

Weighed in this morning. Down 1.2lbs to 202.6lbs. Two weeks till sub 200 is the target! Good luck to everyone with the weigh ins!!

Heaviest Weight - 240lbs

Lightest Weight - 190lbs

Current weight - 208lbs

Goal Weight - 190lbs

jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm.

Weighed in at 202 today. Up 8 from last week. I feel like I look leaner but flatter in my muscles. Upped my daily calorie goal to 1900 which I've been successful at staying at or under. My distance has tapered down since my 1/2 marathon Oct 27th. Was lifting transiently for a month there but just couldn't get in to it.

Still 237 this AM on the scale... Down 4 pounds since last week's weight in... Hitting the gym hard today and the diet as well! haha

Heres my weekly Day 1 vs today progress pic... Belly is shrinking... Beard is growing.

haha

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Originally Posted by JohnCyr View Post
    Still 237 this AM on the scale... Down 4 pounds since last week's weight in... Hitting the gym hard today and the diet as well! haha

Heres my weekly Day 1 vs today progress pic... Belly is shrinking... Beard is growing.

haha
    Nice progress so far man!! Also mirin beard growth!

Heaviest Weight - 240lbs

Lightest Weight - 190lbs

Current weight - 208lbs

Goal Weight - 190lbs

Ok, 3 great workouts, then sick again. Back to the Doc, gave me steroids to clean up infection. I know I've gained a few lbs., but it was clean, fruit and chicken.... Feeling better and back on track with the food. Thinking I'll try the gym this afternoon, for a lite workout.
    Mike

Originally Posted by moosejuice16 View Post
    Nice progress so far man!! Also mirin beard growth!
    Thank you!

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

Registered User Tomtompipersson's Avatar
    Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had a rough week myself, didnt stay on diet early part of the week but got back on track 2nd half of week...been feeling a bit rough like i was going to get ill but managed to get a couple of early nights and that seems to have gone away

Managed to get only 1 work out in this week

Hoping for a better week next week

Down 1lb for week though so I will take that

Good luck everyone on their weekly weigh-ins!

JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaceX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really not having a good week so far. I was doing extremely well the first challenge. But Seems like I'm slowly slipping backwards. Gotta change something up.
    -[How you fall is not nearly as important as how you pick yourself back up.]-

Mh328 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    266. Only down 2lbs this week. MyNetDiary, where I keep track of all my intake and exercise, indicates a 13,000 calorie deficit for the week(17,500 cal intake, 30,500 expended, 8,000 burned from exercise), which should put me closer to 4lbs...but I've been very heavy on the weights this past week, so I'm assuming I lost more fat than that but added muscle as well. The belt is a notch tighter and the shirt down half a size. I've done 90 mins of cardio 5 days this week, plus 45-60 mins of heavy weight lifting 6 days this week. Next week I'm aiming for a max of 14,000 calorie intake, with the same workout schedule...but unfortunately, with my work schedule next week, I won't be able to split cardio and weight workouts each day - I'll have to do it all at once after work. That will be interesting.

My weights are up 5% across the board, doing 8-10 reps, 12 sets per muscle group(4 exercises, 3 sets each). I'll increase another 5% starting with tomorrows workout.

tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomatalon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    169.7 lbs
    The water weight is dropping it seems. Just yesterday it was around 175ish lbs.
    But I'm weighing in anyway. Don't know how much of it was fat gain.

I'm going to stay away from unnecessary sugar and carbs for the next few days.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    =======================
    Fatass to Badass Progress
    =======================
    April 2014 : 205 lbs
    December 2015 : 160.9 lbs
    2016 - 2017 : Busy lawyering 80hrs/week, +/- 187 lbs
    December 2017 - current : 176.3 lbs