Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool **EZ Promo! HIT SUPPLEMENTS Needs 5 Reviewers for Carrot Cake Protein!! **

First a little about HIT:

Hit was created by fitness loving, health-conscious, nutritional supplement users who knew that there was more to be given to the supplement market. Our knowledge that each athlete’s end goal can be achieved more quickly by incorporating superior supplements into their training and nutrition regimen caused us to begin creating a progressive supplement line that includes only the highest quality ingredients. At HIT, we strive to give you highly effective and sophisticated fitness supplements that will help you to create cutting-edge training results.

What Do We Need Reviewed:

*HIT Core Athlete Carrot Cake Flavored Protein!*

WHAT DOES IT DO?
    With 25 grams of muscle building pure whey protein per serving, including BCAAs, CORE ATHLETE helps repair muscle tissue, which speeds recovery and maximizes muscle growth.*
    Protein is extremely important for the growth and repair of muscle tissue. Research has proven that taking protein before and after workouts is the best way to spark new muscle growth, speed muscle tissue repair, and gain more lean muscle than ever before. Pure isolate whey proteins are the ideal way to do this, because they contain key muscle building amino acids.
    BCAAs are amino acids that are not produced in your body; instead, they have to be introduced into the body through diet. Pure isolate whey protein powder ensures your body is getting the adequate dose of daily BCAAs in order to gain strength and mass while guarding against loss of muscle, because it is rich in whole chain amino acids (BCAA) leucine, isoleucine and valine. Training increases the need for BCAAs, which make up one third of muscle protein; including it before and after workouts is essential to getting the gains you work for and increasing your ability to get better muscle recovery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

* 50+ Posts
    * No other current product logs ongoing
    * You must currently have green feedback

What You must Do:

* Post an extensive review on the bb.com store as well as in the "Product Review - Help Out Thread"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Enter:

Describe your favorite Halloween/Horror/Scary movie, movie monster, etc, as we get ready for one of my favorite Hollidays! Bonus points for pictures, movie clips, and previous logs!

That's IT!
    Last edited by skinny2buff6; 10-30-2014 at 08:01 AM.

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll get us started with my favorite 3

1. The Shining
    2. The Exorcist
    3. Dawn of the Dead

I like all three of these, even though they are a little older. I always watch them at least once each around Halloween time every year. Pretty much classics imo.

I also just saw Annabelle yesterday, wow. Pretty scary lol

Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clinton64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not in to horror movies now but the top three from back in my day are:

1. The Hills Have Eyes (original) / Took me a few good year to sleep in a tent again in the woods after that movie :/
    2. The last house on the left (original) / We lived in the house that was on the left and the last house on the street, creeped me out.
    3. When a stranger calls (original) / Our babysitter would pretended this dude was calling her when she would babysit. She would tell us all to hide until our parents came home.

Wanted to post the original posters but my computer will not allow me to copy and paste into BodySpace :{
    Stand up and be counted as you matter in this world. strength in numbers. What do you strongly believe in today!

Originally Posted by Clinton64 View Post
    Not in to horror movies now but the top three from back in my day are:

1. The Hills Have Eyes (original) / Took me a few good year to sleep in a tent again in the woods after that movie :/
    2. The last house on the left (original) / We lived in the house that was on the left and the last house on the street, creeped me out.
    3. When a stranger calls (original) / Our babysitter would pretended this dude was calling her when she would babysit. She would tell us all to hide until our parents came home.

Wanted to post the original posters but my computer will not allow me to copy and paste into BodySpace :{
    Awesome, I never saw the original, I might have to

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rosemary's baby
    Night of the Living Dead
    Drag me to hell

pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for this one

My sister used to harass me with a chucky doll. I still hate him until this day! And of course, my husband loves horror movies and it's always on around this time. He's terrifying lol

Gym - 315/175/300 (Current)
    Meet - 300/165/300 (10/28/15)
    RPS Pro Level Powerlifter

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love horror movies! My favorites are:
    #3 Evil Dead (the original)
    #2 Zombi 2 (an italian 'sequel' to Dawn of the Dead, the original)
    #1 Hellraiser (Love it!)

I have to admit, this was true when I weighed over 250 lbs. No more killing my spirit!

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinny2buff6 View Post
    I'll get us started with my favorite 3

1. The Shining
    2. The Exorcist
    3. Dawn of the Dead

I like all three of these, even though they are a little older. I always watch them at least once each around Halloween time every year. Pretty much classics imo.

I also just saw Annabelle yesterday, wow. Pretty scary lol

Haven't watched scary movies in a looooooong time, some that I liked were the Freddy Krueger series, I had a poster on my wall as a little kid (I know what a phycho right)I think the most recent one I've seen would be saw one, that was interesting.

I think it was this actual poster, it was so long ago hard to remember

As for past reviews, I've done tons of them, it's thing I enjoy doing, I always review anything I try whether I purchased it or won it in a promo. That's why I'm up to almost 100 store reviews.

I've never tried any HIT supps and that carrot cake sounds too damn good to not enter so figured I'd give it a shot.

Here's my most recent review for proteins, this has like 6 in one, it's from a friend sending me samples to try, there's tons of others but this will give you a pretty good idea of how I review things

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164750341
    Last edited by NEBinAK; 10-30-2014 at 10:41 AM.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10) forthemayqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1: Evil Dead

2: The Conjuring

3: Annabelle

Not too shabby of movies. Having Annabelle follow up The Conjuring just made them even better for me.

abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Signs (Aliens freak me out and this movie made hate them even more)
    2. The Ring (Ruined all VHS's for me, never wanted to play a movie and it be haunted!)
    3. Blair Witch Project (Childhood nightmares)

Creepiest part of Signs

Originally Posted by neo2070 View Post
    Rosemary's baby
    Night of the Living Dead
    Drag me to hell
    Solid choices, I actually liked Drag Me to Hell quite a bit!

Originally Posted by pitbull1227 View Post
    In for this one

My sister used to harass me with a chucky doll. I still hate him until this day! And of course, my husband loves horror movies and it's always on around this time. He's terrifying lol
    HA! That's hilarious. I just found out that the real "Annabell" was just a Ragady Ann doll, not the creepy porcelain one they had in the movie. We have a Ragedy Andy doll somewhere around the house I might have some fun messing with my GF with I'm thinking setting it up with some creepy notes or drawing right outside my bedroom door might be a good surprise for her when she wakes up.. hmm..

Originally Posted by HealthNut12 View Post
    I love horror movies! My favorites are:
    #3 Evil Dead (the original)
    #2 Zombi 2 (an italian 'sequel' to Dawn of the Dead, the original)
    #1 Hellraiser (Love it!)

I have to admit, this was true when I weighed over 250 lbs. No more killing my spirit!
    I can't believe I still havn't seen Hellraiser, so many people love that one. I need to get back on track with some movie marathons.

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Haven't watched scary movies in a looooooong time, some that I liked were the Freddy Krueger series, I had a poster on my wall as a little kid (I know what a phycho right)I think the most recent one I've seen would be saw one, that was interesting.

I think it was this actual poster, it was so long ago hard to remember

As for past reviews, I've done tons of them, it's thing I enjoy doing, I always review anything I try whether I purchased it or won it in a promo. That's why I'm up to almost 100 store reviews.

I've never tried any HIT supps and that carrot cake sounds too damn good to not enter so figured I'd give it a shot.

Here's my most recent review for proteins, this has like 6 in one, it's from a friend sending me samples to try, there's tons of others but this will give you a pretty good idea of how I review things
    Yeah Carrot Cake sounds delicious. It reminds me of the Cheesecake Factory for some reason.. if you have ever been to that restaurant

Originally Posted by forthemayqueen View Post
    1: Evil Dead

2: The Conjuring

3: Annabelle

Not too shabby of movies. Having Annabelle follow up The Conjuring just made them even better for me.
    I forgot about the Conjuring, loved it!

Originally Posted by abulcke View Post
    1. Signs (Aliens freak me out and this movie made hate them even more)
    2. The Ring (Ruined all VHS's for me, never wanted to play a movie and it be haunted!)
    3. Blair Witch Project (Childhood nightmares)

Creepiest part of Signs
    Seriously? The Aliens movies are incredible! I might buy the game that just came out..

By the way, this promotion should be ending within one week
    Last edited by skinny2buff6; 10-30-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AWESOME chance to try the carrot cake flavor, guys!
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going with some of the movies that stuck with me since childhood.

The Exorcist seriously freaked me out for this reason alone.

I couldn't look up when going up a flight of stairs for a number of years after having this image burned in my head.

The original Night of the Living Dead in black and white made it extra creepy

Being home alone at night, I never wanted to look out the window if there was noises.

Growing up in the midwest, my grandparents lived on a farm. Having an older brother, he would toss me into the cornfield after we watched Children of the Corn.

I can still hear him yelling "Outlander!" as he would pick me up and drag me towards the tall rows of corn.

If only I had some HIT Core Athlete Carrot Cake flavored protein back then to help me with those gains...I would have been protected from demons, zombies and older brothers.
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

Originally Posted by KurtMussell View Post

If only I had some HIT Core Athlete Carrot Cake flavored protein back then to help me with those gains...I would have been protected from demons, zombies and older brothers.
    With Core Athlete Protein, the monsters are afriad of YOU

I grew up in Illinois so I always would think of Children of the Corn every time we drove past a corn field.

Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scary movies:

1) Texas chainsaw massacre
    2) The Orignal Chucky
    3) Hellraiser (this scared me big time as a kid around Halloween)

Picture - *****://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v6wmePt51r2r5igo1_500.gi

Have done a couple store and forum reviews in the past as well as two logs.

This protein looks delicious and would love the chance to review it
    Last edited by Gmp1228; 10-30-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Can't spell
    -2x Golden Glove Champ
    -Amateur Boxing Record: 9-1 (6ko's)

1k+

"It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am"

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Originally Posted by Gmp1228 View Post
    Scary movies:

1) Texas chainsaw massacre
    2) The Orignal Chucky
    3) Hellraiser (this scared me big time as a kid around Halloween)

Have done a couple store and forum revies in the past as well as two logs.

This protein looks delicious and would love the chance to review it

I knew a guy who lived in a town next to where the chainsaw massacre really was happening. He said there were always rumors about a certain bridge between the towns that people would disappear when they drove over it..

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OH MY GOSH! I am not big into scary movies, but man do I love carrot cake!
    This product looks insane!

Having said I am not into scary movies... How about a little.. Charlie Brown!

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
    ...If you have never seen it, you clearly were deprived as a child.. Kidding, but in all seriousness it's kind of a Halloween staple tradition!

P.S. previous logs and store reviews are in my signature(:
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mmm carrot cake
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My favorite Halloween/scary movie is House of 1,000 Corpses. I just love the crazy, twisted films that Rob Zombie has made over the years. The guy just knows how to really take things to another level.

Here are a few links to some of the previous logs that I've completed….

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=dk5bdubs

Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I knew a guy who lived in a town next to where the chainsaw massacre really was happening. He said there were always rumors about a certain bridge between the towns that people would disappear when they drove over it..
    That's crazy man! I would be to freaked out to live anywhere near that place. Haha
    Last edited by Gmp1228; 10-30-2014 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Picture
    -2x Golden Glove Champ
    -Amateur Boxing Record: 9-1 (6ko's)

1k+

"It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am"

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Originally Posted by Blake2732 View Post
    OH MY GOSH! I am not big into scary movies, but man do I love carrot cake!
    This product looks insane!

Having said I am not into scary movies... How about a little.. Charlie Brown!

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
    ...If you have never seen it, you clearly were deprived as a child.. Kidding, but in all seriousness it's kind of a Halloween staple tradition!

P.S. previous logs and store reviews are in my signature(:
    Nice I havn't seen that one since I was a kid lol, but I'll take a look at your logs and previous reviews

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Mmm carrot cake
    *drools

Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    My favorite Halloween/scary movie is House of 1,000 Corpses. I just love the crazy, twisted films that Rob Zombie has made over the years.
    Well that is definitely one of the craziest most twisted movies I've ever seen lol

Edit:

Just remembered
    "The Descent" Had me on the edge of my seat the whole movie

Last edited by skinny2buff6; 10-30-2014 at 04:57 PM.

BUMP

Just put on the ABC's of Death Let's see how it is..

USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CARRRRRRRRROOOOOOTTTTTT CAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Man, I dont get into Horror movies either.. But..

The Hills have eyes was pretty creepy!

Maybe, The Conjuring..

But what disturbs me the most.. is that NOONE has listed the best all time scary movie ever....

Halloween....
    Advocare Product user!

Sun Light Power - KY State Bench Record -RAW 198/305
    -Law Enforcement/ Public Safety Fitness
    -US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 98-04
    "I am Marine Corps Infantry"
    Follow me on Instagram: DONTBENCHMEBRO

Originally Posted by USMarine03vet View Post
    CARRRRRRRRROOOOOOTTTTTT CAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Man, I dont get into Horror movies either.. But..

The Hills have eyes was pretty creepy!

Maybe, The Conjuring..

But what disturbs me the most.. is that NOONE has listed the best all time scary movie ever....

Halloween....
    Back in its day Halloween was the BEST!

But now everyone has been desensitized in my honest opinion. We see more gore every day .. like in video games and on the news.. Tough to get that shock factor now-a-days unless you have a close up detailed shot of something that looks legitimate.

Still a good movie though Just less of a shock factor than it had when it was just released.

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice I havn't seen that one since I was a kid lol, but I'll take a look at your logs and previous reviews
    Thanks man!
    This product looks sooo good!
    Carrot cake sounds incredible for recipes!
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scream because of the sick ending

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Scream because of the sick ending
    Scary movie > Scream amirite? lol

bassonl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Blair Witch Project
    2. The Grudge
    3. The ExorciSt.
    Attached Images