Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get a body like this ? (skinny ripped look )

Sup guys im still sorta new to this site cause I dont come here often but since I lost massive amounts of weight ( from 205 to 145 ) I've been wondering how to get the skinny ripped look. Think of Zayn Malik from one direction or any of those major popstars. Any foods you recommend ? I currently do a HIIT treadmill routine with some ab work and it started to work for me about 2 weeks ago when I got down to 142 I could also notice some visible changes. But then I binge ate for like 4 days straight and now the scale says im 150. Anyways what do you recommend I do to get a body like this ? No this is not a joke, I was never interested in having major muscles or looking all diesel it was never my thing. Much help would be appreciated
    Attached Images

krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ewww

BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krishseth View Post
    ewww
    See I knew this would happen. I just want a legit answer bro. I was fat for half my life and I was never interested in having big gaping muscles, I just want help for my goals

krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) krishseth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lifting wont give you big gaping muscles unless you lift for many years.. just build up to where you're comfortable at and maintain from then on

bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulk up then cut, nobody wants to look like that One direction guy lmao

Originally Posted by bcrae8 View Post
    Bulk up then cut, nobody wants to look like that One direction guy lmao

I do. and are you saying bulk up and cut to look like him ? or you're trying to give me a better alternative either way thats my goal. Should I even stress the protein shakes or bars while trying to get down to 130 to look like that btw ?

bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BKV2 View Post
    I do. and are you saying bulk up and cut to look like him ? or you're trying to give me a better alternative either way thats my goal. Should I even stress the protein shakes or bars while trying to get down to 130 to look like that btw ?
    You should have better goals than trying to look like him. Bulk up with a clean bulk then cut down when you feel you have decent size( for you around 160-170lb) . Once you are around 8-10% bodyfat bulk again.

Originally Posted by bcrae8 View Post
    You should have better goals than trying to look like him. Bulk up with a clean bulk then cut down when you feel you have decent size( for you around 160-170lb) . Once you are around 8-10% bodyfat bulk again.
    maybe in the future but I just want advice on how to look like him for now. Is it just cardio ?

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take in 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh and try to avoid fatty foods

Do NOT just do cardio. You need to be on the gym

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Biceps and triceps

OR you could do Back/bis, Chest/tris to eliminate arm day

If you just do cardio you're going to look anorexic and you will soon realize that you'll want more once you start seeing gains
    The best advice that I was ever given, was to give up.

(It fuarkin means people pushed me to try harder in order to disappoint them, you idiots.)

Check out my custom bobber:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166939011&p=1351087551#post1351087551

DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubCuda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starve yourself

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Count calories track macros and cut.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrandG View Post
    Take in 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh and try to avoid fatty foods

Do NOT just do cardio. You need to be on the gym

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Biceps and triceps

OR you could do Back/bis, Chest/tris to eliminate arm day

If you just do cardio you're going to look anorexic and you will soon realize that you'll want more once you start seeing gains
    Don't do shoulders the day before chest. The best way I laid out to split things up is:

Shoulders
    Legs
    Arms
    Rest
    Back
    Chest
    Rest
    Repeat

Do close grip bench in arm day and do squats as a warmup on back day before deadlifts. This way you get the 2 big compounds in twice a week once light and once heavy.

But to OP. I'm being serious when I say this if U really wanna look like that you could do calisthenics and run and eat low calories to look that way. I smell a troll somewhat tho but if not...
    Lifetime PR's

Squat 445 w/ wraps (405 raw no wraps)
    Competition Bench 275
    Deadlift 435

Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177139451

Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zshue2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calisthenics.. Look it up
    Getting stronger and faster

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Starve yourself and lift 2x/month with those pink dumbells you see the girls using and incorporate shakeweights every now and then.

plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do pushups once in a while, and don't eat much.
    Bench: 230x1
    Squat: 225x8
    Deadlift: LOL

Originally Posted by Zshue2 View Post
    Calisthenics.. Look it up
    Yeah I used to do calisthenics when I boxed. I also have the insanity and p90x3 program so I think calisthenics would be covered

StartingEarly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I used to do calisthenics when I boxed. I also have the insanity and p90x3 program so I think calisthenics would be covered
    I would do bodyweight training if you want a toned look like that. Pushups, dips, situps, planks, etc. If you're interested in working your legs at all there's not a lot you could do with bodyweight exercises, at least none that ever worked for me.
    You wouldn't ever get any bigger than that unless you trained to get big.

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I looked like that before I started lifting 100% srs. I felt like a scrawny *******. Now I just feel scrawny lol.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StartingEarly View Post
    I would do bodyweight training if you want a toned look like that. Pushups, dips, situps, planks, etc. If you're interested in working your legs at all there's not a lot you could do with bodyweight exercises, at least none that ever worked for me.
    You wouldn't ever get any bigger than that unless you trained to get big.
    toned

toned

Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    I looked like that before I started lifting 100% srs. I felt like a scrawny *******. Now I just feel scrawny lol.

Any tips on how to get there ?

Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro please don't listen to any of the "starve yourself" **** and never EVER use a shake weight lol.

What you need to do is to cut to where you're pretty low BF levels. After that you'll most likely look like a scrawny ***got. You'll need to start training and since you're a beginner, you should do full body workouts. I know you don't care about muscle, but even that guy from one direction has some muscle. You'll need to bulk up a little. Not a lot. You'll need to go through at least like 3 months of hardcore bulking and then cut down to look like that pic you posted. A program I like is "Ice Cream Fitness". Google it and find the program and the youtube video that goes along with it and follow the program word for word.
    Cutting

Max as of 12/16/15

Bench: 160x5
    Squat: 230x5
    Dead lift: 255x5

170 lb

Originally Posted by Jpgranier View Post
    Bro please don't listen to any of the "starve yourself" **** and never EVER use a shake weight lol.
    Tempted to neg for directly contradicting me.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I cut for a 2 months before I started lifting I would of looked better then that. 100% srs
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Starve yourself and lift 2x/month with those pink dumbells you see the girls using and incorporate shakeweights every now and then.
    bump
    Deadlift :355 1RM
    Bench: 250 5RM
    Squat: 315 3RM

YouTube.com/DamianXII

homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homeyhomedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    once you start lifting and seeing how real men look in the gym, you'll change your goals

i was 5'10 130 pounds a year ago and just wanted to be more ripped, then i realized abs on a skinny kid are same as tits on a fat chick

quickly changed my goal to become obese by bmi standards

Originally Posted by Jpgranier View Post

What you need to do is to cut to where you're pretty low BF levels. After that you'll most likely look like a scrawny ***got. You'll need to start training and since you're a beginner, you should do full body workouts. I know you don't care about muscle, but even that guy from one direction has some muscle. You'll need to bulk up a little. Not a lot. You'll need to go through at least like 3 months of hardcore bulking and then cut down to look like that pic you posted. A program I like is "Ice Cream Fitness". Google it and find the program and the youtube video that goes along with it and follow the program word for word.
    lol i wont. im just not really comfortable with bulking

Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i wont. im just not really comfortable with bulking
    Then what's gonna happen is you're gonna get to a very low body fat percentage and then look like a starving Nigerian kid that hasn't eaten in 2 weeks (not racist). You really need to get a solid foundation of muscle before you can even look half decent. If you don't wanna do that, then you can keep doing what you're doing and the only definition you'll have is from your ribs while your stomach is concaving.
    Cutting

Max as of 12/16/15

Bench: 160x5
    Squat: 230x5
    Dead lift: 255x5

170 lb

Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100) Don95 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just lift and eat the standard 3 meals a day and a protein shake. In 2-3 months u'll look like that, then cone back to thank me. Here's ur workout:

Day 1: chest/tris
    Day 2: biceps/back
    Day 3: shoulder/traps, abs

kotetu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BKV2, keep up your exercise, put some muscle on your shoulders, chest, and arms, and drink WATER. A gallon, two gallons a day. You lost 60 pounds - how is your skin? You need water to shrink it down, and it still may not tighten up all the way. Your abs will start showing at 10% and under I think.

If you want slim and tight, aim for something like what Justin Thoreaux has achieved:
    I don't have enough posts to add an image. :/ remove the spaces: h ttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/21/ article-2191169-14964DE1000005DC-559_468x520.jpg

Sup guys im still sorta new to this site cause I dont come here often but since I lost massive amounts of weight ( from 205 to 145 ) I've been wondering how to get the skinny ripped look. Think of Zayn Malik from one direction or any of those major popstars. Any foods you recommend ? I currently do a HIIT treadmill routine with some ab work and it started to work for me about 2 weeks ago when I got down to 142 I could also notice some visible changes. But then I binge ate for like 4 days straight and now the scale says im 150. Anyways what do you recommend I do to get a body like this ? No this is not a joke, I was never interested in having major muscles or looking all diesel it was never my thing. Much help would be appreciated

Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Don95 View Post
    Just lift and eat the standard 3 meals a day and a protein shake. In 2-3 months u'll look like that, then cone back to thank me. Here's ur workout:

Day 1: chest/tris
    Day 2: biceps/back
    Day 3: shoulder/traps, abs
    So about dem legs

OP is still a child, wants to look like a sissy boy.
    You gotta man up son.