Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Upper 6-10

Overview

Although I'm missing everything that's going on back at college, it feels good to be back home, although it feels like such a tease. Just can't wait till Christmas break.

So I went to the county board meeting this morning and it was just as mind-numbingly boring as I had expected. I took down notes on public comment and response to public comment, but the consent agenda and regular agenda quickly became just a huge mesh of motonous "Motion to remove item 36.F from County Ordinance 11"s and "Let's proceed to the 3rd District Rules Committee Hearing Times, with regards to Legislation 18"s. Oh geez.. I needed to go home and blast music just to wake myself up from that.

News:
    Also, I talked to two of my friends, both of whom are starting the powerlifting club with me, and I gave the suggestion that all of us should compete in an RPS-run meet in February. I found one in the exact same venue my last meet was at (only like an hour from our college) and decided on that. They both agreed, so that's now my next goal. Since I'm 193, fitting into the 198 class really shouldn't be a worry at all. The only thing I need to get serious about, or at least more serious than I already was, is my lifestyle outside of the gym. Cardio, mobility work, diet, those things need to be back on track. I still party on the weekends, but drinking is kept pretty moderate. Not blacking out really ever anymore. It's nice, because I'm starting to see how much enjoyment I get out of being moderate with it.

ON to the training.

Training

Felt good to be back in my old gym, but I definitely felt off. Weights felt different, equipment felt different, environment was different (they're remodeling the gym, so it really did feel different), etc. For that reason, nothing was really taken as close to failure as it normally is (obviously my training mentality now has evolved into avoiding failure entirely). So, I was being pretty harsh with the RPEs.. they were probably less than I stated.

Incline DB Press - 30 degrees
    30 x 10
    50 x 10
    70 x 5
    90 x 8 @ 9
    **6% F Load Drop**
    85 x 8 @ 9

T-Bar Row - first time trying these, (plates)
    3 x 8
    3+25 x 8
    3+25 x 10

Weighted Pull-Ups
    *wide, pronated grip*
    25 x 5
    *close, supinated grip*
    (25 x 6) x 2

DB Curls - seated
    (35 x 8) x 2
    35 x 10

Cable Crossover - Freemotion
    40 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 12

DB Lateral Raises - one-arm
    25 x 10
    30 x 8
    30 x 12

Straight-Bar Pressdown
    80 x 8
    *remembered I wanted to go on the dip machine, so I went to that*

Dip Machine
    (180 x 10) x 2

Face Pulls - sitting on box
    80 x 10
    90 x 8
    90 x 10

Felt pretty good. Got some decent pumps along the way too. Definitely want to keep the T-Bar Rows in my routine, I really felt them. I've been reading up some stuff on the inefficiency of rows for building up the back (something Ian McCarthy shared on FB, I think). And so I'd be interested in people's opinions on that.

Also, finished off the night with some Outback Steakhouse as tomorrow is my dad's birthday, and then my brother and I had to sit through his wedding video, lol. #sacrificetowin
    Last edited by DJaRiHardstyle; 11-16-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

Justice Police of bb.com hostelmaniac's Avatar
    hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    I've been reading up some stuff on the inefficiency of rows for building up the back (something Ian McCarthy shared on FB, I think). And so I'd be interested in people's opinions on that.

Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155910073

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Ian Mccarthy...

hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seriously tho.

wat.

lmao
    Log

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hostelmaniac View Post
    seriously tho.

wat.

lmao
    Fuark dude my connection reset and I just made a long post to Ari about the entire post on ********..

So pretty much No BS Bodybuilding posted up a photo of his "back transformation" claiming he made back gains only after he started to train the back correctly in the correct planes and ROM.

It was a misleading post IMO because it was a shameless plug for Menno to be hired as a coach. It showed Ian's back progress from skinny and cut to 2+ years later and pumped and bulked. Very misleading but excellent marketing.

The TL;DR of the post was train the back with scapular retraction and depression as well as shrugs. So a horizontal, downward, and upward pull for complete back development. Nothing earth shattering TBH... I mean, there is a reason why proven programs are proven programs and they all recommend a scapular retraction and depression movement.

The true controversy of the entire post was that heavy rows, even at a 90 degree angle, are sub optimal due to limited ROM. I sort of agree with this claim in the sense that it is a limited ROM, but it also easy an effective way to increase load over time. Brb increasing weight with single arm cable rows versus dumbells. IDK though if I understood it all correctly, and IDK if I want to... Seems to me it is a lot of overthinking and each person should train and find what works best for them.

I did agree with the statement that the traps should be trained more than the chest. Postural issues and internal rotation issues can easily be fixed with a higher trap (upper and lower) volume than all the pressing people do.

IDK how to embed ******** posts or I would.
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

does ian mccarthy even fuking lift tho. that is the real question here

if your dumbbell rows lack ROM you're doing them wrong

rows = scapular retraction... no?
    Log

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Upper 6-10

Overview

Although I'm missing everything that's going on back at college, it feels good to be back home, although it feels like such a tease. Just can't wait till Christmas break.
    We're lifting sometime over Christmas break.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm feeling excited to get the PL club going and for the meet, should be awesome! And about the rows...sounds like a load of BS. I've always favored pulling from overhead, but even if you row with crap form it'll still do something for your back.
    My Training Log:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174962261&p=1524584281#post1524584281

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

yeah rows didnt do chit for Dorian yates or big ron

inb4 but they take amino acids
    Log

DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sonnydfrizzy View Post
    Fuark dude my connection reset and I just made a long post to Ari about the entire post on ********..

So pretty much No BS Bodybuilding posted up a photo of his "back transformation" claiming he made back gains only after he started to train the back correctly in the correct planes and ROM.

It was a misleading post IMO because it was a shameless plug for Menno to be hired as a coach. It showed Ian's back progress from skinny and cut to 2+ years later and pumped and bulked. Very misleading but excellent marketing.

The TL;DR of the post was train the back with scapular retraction and depression as well as shrugs. So a horizontal, downward, and upward pull for complete back development. Nothing earth shattering TBH... I mean, there is a reason why proven programs are proven programs and they all recommend a scapular retraction and depression movement.

The true controversy of the entire post was that heavy rows, even at a 90 degree angle, are sub optimal due to limited ROM. I sort of agree with this claim in the sense that it is a limited ROM, but it also easy an effective way to increase load over time. Brb increasing weight with single arm cable rows versus dumbells. IDK though if I understood it all correctly, and IDK if I want to... Seems to me it is a lot of overthinking and each person should train and find what works best for them.

I did agree with the statement that the traps should be trained more than the chest. Postural issues and internal rotation issues can easily be fixed with a higher trap (upper and lower) volume than all the pressing people do.

IDK how to embed ******** posts or I would.
    Yeah exactly, thanks Sonny.

does ian mccarthy even fuking lift tho. that is the real question here

if your dumbbell rows lack ROM you're doing them wrong

rows = scapular retraction... no?
    Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about removing them from my program. I more brought it to get discussion going about it because it interests me.

Yeah, @ bolded: That's what I'm having trouble understanding. Ian tends to overanalyze the hell out of things, but he gives exercise physiology a more in depth look than most YT bodybuilders, and does the things he does based off science, not just cuz they're popular. Gotta respect that.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    We're lifting sometime over Christmas break.
    Absolutely. PM me your number.

Originally Posted by Gett01 View Post
    I'm feeling excited to get the PL club going and for the meet, should be awesome! And about the rows...sounds like a load of BS. I've always favored pulling from overhead, but even if you row with crap form it'll still do something for your back.
    Yeah, true. Plus you can overload much better with rowing motions. I'm a little lost on his logic there. Then again, my back is enough of a strong point for me that I could afford to experiment with removing horizontal pulls and sticking to just vertical pulls, pullovers, and shrugs and seeing what happens.

yeah rows didnt do chit for Dorian yates or big ron

inb4 but they take amino acids
    Lol those two could've gotten big lats doing towel rows ffs, not a great argument. Ian actually responded to someone saying that in the comments. It's like saying Phil Heath got big from eating clean, so obviously it works, when in reality he'd be just as big from flexible dieting idk.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Lol those two could've gotten big lats doing towel rows ffs, not a great argument. Ian actually responded to someone saying that in the comments. It's like saying Phil Heath got big from eating clean, so obviously it works, when in reality he'd be just as big from flexible dieting idk.

Log

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Actually agree with BlahBlah here. Perfect for our discussion ITT

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blaha and McCarthy? Negged and unsubbed
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Lmao. Blaha actually put out a solid video today srs. Give it a listen.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao. Blaha actually put out a solid video today srs. Give it a listen.
    I will never listen to or suport that bat **** crazy, piece of **** criminal. Srs
    PL Log

BTK!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    I will never listen to or suport that bat **** crazy, piece of **** criminal. Srs
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to psychodiver9 again.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

repped
    Log

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post

OG nut misc checking in..

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    repped
    Dafuq did I miss?

Dafuq did I miss?

why you looking up to these *******s lol

atleast look up to someone who ATLEAST lifts/looks like they lift
    Log

Actually agree with BlahBlah here. Perfect for our discussion ITT
    That was actually extremely interesting, and brought about some points I had never considered. On spread.

Ohh boy.

Dafuq did I miss?
    You missed nothing. Some allegations that he's a freeloader and stealing from the British government or whatever. I don't let it sit on my mind, but if others do, that's their own prerogative.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Personally, I like Blaha and the fitness and his informative videos. They help a lot of bros and perfectionists to simplify their training and get back to the basics. He gets rid of a lot of the myths of the industry in his vids (albeit he does like to draw viewers in via controversy). His body image/self-confidence movement he has brought up in his recent vids is awesome. I think he is doing more good than harm for people and bringing serious issues to light within the fitness community.

And his beef with Lame Nordstrom? Well... let's just say a guy I train with at my gym knows Layne Norton very well and used to train underneath him... and Layne is quite unethical and full of chit. Does things solely for money, and makes false claims to sell himself and his products.

He is also not a lifetime natty.

personally, i like blaha and the fitness and his informative videos. They help a lot of bros and perfectionists to simplify their training and get back to the basics. He gets rid of a lot of the myths of the industry in his vids (albeit he does like to draw viewers in via controversy). His body image/self-confidence movement he has brought up in his recent vids is awesome. I think he is doing more good than harm for people and bringing serious issues to light within the fitness community.

And his beef with lame nordstrom? Well... Let's just say a guy i train with at my gym knows layne norton very well and used to train underneath him... And layne is quite unethical and full of chit. Does things solely for money, and makes false claims to sell himself and his products.

He is also not a lifetime natty.
    people defend his natty-ness like its their daughter's virginity.

Little do they know...

*gasp*
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - Off Day

Overview

Just a quick one. I promised myself I'd be in bed early and now it's 2am. Today went fine.. we drove up back to my college, I got some tasty eats in, studied, now I'm going to bed. Also, it's something I wouldn't have put in my last log but trying to follow the whole "being open" thing here, Angelica and I are officially just friends. We were on, I guess you could call it "hiatus" for like a year and now it's official. It was tough telling her how I feel and all, but it's a weight off my back, and she deserved to know, rather than us just pretending this would return back to normal at some point. Nothing's really gonna change.. we haven't been in a serious relationship in over a year. We've just been friends and that's what we're going to remain as.

Tomorrow is pause squats and deficit deadlifts.. very excited, which is awesome, because I know I've recently sort of lost that spark with lifting, and that's an awful feeling. So getting this feeling of just wanting to be back in the gym and lifting.. it's pretty cool. Also, I don't want to jump the gun, but comparing how I looked in the mirror back home just this weekend to how I looked before college started (2.5 months ago), my legs have definitely grown. Part of me really wants to put that on my leg pressing. The heavy leg presses are a thing I've never done before, and they're an awesome way to grind out that last rep using your legs, because often during the squat, when you approach a 10 RPE, form breakdown occurs and you start using other muscles to finish it. Having all the power come from my quads has definitely made a difference in the aesthetics department, specifically with respect to my quad sweeps.

That's about it. Night guys.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

delete that quote sonny i aint about that banned life

probably pretty close to perma ban so i gotta play it safe

sorry to hear bout da hbb ari. hope i dont feel that feel you felt
    Log

That was actually extremely interesting, and brought about some points I had never considered. On spread.

Ohh boy.

You missed nothing. Some allegations that he's a freeloader and stealing from the British government or whatever. I don't let it sit on my mind, but if others do, that's their own prerogative.
    Not allegations he openly admits to stealing from the us government while living abroad. He uses our tax money to buy roids.

The layne stuff is legit and classless

He has attacked people on this site before being perma banned
    PL Log

BTK!

Monday, November 17, 2014 - Lower 6-10

Overview

How I managed to forget to log for Monday is beyond me. Anyways, since it's 2am and I need to log for both Monday and Tuesday, I'm going to cut the commentary short, sorry.

Training

Low-Bar Pause Squat
    45 x 10
    135 x 5
    185 x 5
    225 x 3
    265 x 5 @ 9
    **6% F Load Drop**
    250 x 6 @ 8
    250 x 6 @ 9

Deficit Deadlift - off 35 lb. bumper
    135 x 5
    225 x 4
    315 x 4
    365 x 4 @ 9 <-- ugh.. this was supposed to be for more reps
    **9% F Load Drop**
    325 x 6 @ 8
    325 x 6 @ 9

Leg Press (pps)
    4 x 6
    6 x 8
    6+25 x 10
    7 x 10 <-- HUGE PR

Lying Leg Curl
    138 x 10
    145 x 7
    138 x 10
    138 x 7

Calf Raise
    (255 x 10) x 3

Forgot abs. Woops.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - Upper 15-20

Training

Close-Grip Bench Press - TnG
    45 x 10
    95 x 10
    135 x 5
    (155 x 15) x 2
    135 x 15
    135 x 12

DB Row
    (50 x 20) x 3

Lat Pulldown - wide-grip
    (90 x 15) x 2
    90 x 20 <-- took everything in me

DB Lateral Raises - seated
    15 x 18
    20 x 16
    20 x 20

Pec Deck
    98 x 20
    105 x 16
    120 x 16

EZ-Bar Curl
    55 x 16
    (55 x 15) x 2

Rope Pressdown
    50 x 15
    50 x 10 <-- arms just told me "we quit" at this point, so I moved on

Face Pulls
    (70 x 18) x 2
    70 x 16
    *not happy about how sloppy these reps were, but all things considered, it wasn't terrible*

Theme of today's session:

Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti, there's vomit on spaghetti already, mom's spaghetti, he's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti, to drop bombs, but he keeps on spaghetti

My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Nice training Ari! Day deficit deadlift strength.... it piss lmao

That Eminem quote and pic is funny AF dude. Made my morning!

Now started sleeping more mayne!!

Nice training Ari! Day deficit deadlift strength.... it piss lmao

That Eminem quote and pic is funny AF dude. Made my morning!

Now started sleeping more mayne!!
    Lol.... and idk how realistic getting more sleep is going to be. Maybe after this exam, but until then.... unless I cut off all social interaction, idk.

OK now time to log for last night!!!!
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast