MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6 Weeks out my first Competition - Feedback please!

Hey whats up guys, I am currently 6 weeks out my first competition happening the first weekend of October, and wanted to get some feedback regarding my progress!

Please feel free to drop some suggestions/opinions as it would be greatly helpful considering i only have 6 more weeks to prepare!

Stats:

Height: 5'10
    Weight (Starting): 194 lbs
    Weight (Current): 181 lbs

Diet:

5 days with carbs (weekdays), 2 days no carbs (weekends)

Weekday food :

200G chicken and 50G brown rice (Every Meal)(No salt or seasoning added) = 1940 Cals

Weekend food:

200G chicken, and 200 G salad (Every Meal)(No salt or seasoning added)= 1640 Cals

Training:

5 days on/ 2 days off

6 am cardio every day (40 mins, 20 mins walking on incline treadmill, and 20 mins HIIT on bike)

Weekdays: 6pm Intense training (5 times a week)
    Weekend: Only cardio at 6 am and beach for 2 hours

Thank you guys in advance! and looking forward to reading your comments!

1511715_935729849773993_6777789756716992142_n.jpg1511715_935729849773993_6777789756716992142_n.jpg
    Actor, DJ, MC, Co-Founder of WPD, Personal Trainer, Certified Nutritionist, Rescue Scuba-diver, always optimistic, Helping people help themselves is my passion.

www.MoTheExperience.com

IG: @MoMuscles
    Twitter: @MoMuscles
    Soundcloud: @MoMuscles
    FB: www.fb.com/MoTheExperience

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MoMeister View Post
    Hey whats up guys, I am currently 6 weeks out my first competition happening the first weekend of October, and wanted to get some feedback regarding my progress!

Please feel free to drop some suggestions/opinions as it would be greatly helpful considering i only have 6 more weeks to prepare!

Stats:

Height: 5'10
    Weight (Starting): 194 lbs
    Weight (Current): 181 lbs

Diet:

5 days with carbs (weekdays), 2 days no carbs (weekends)

Weekday food :

200G chicken and 50G brown rice (Every Meal)(No salt or seasoning added) = 1940 Cals

Weekend food:

200G chicken, and 200 G salad (Every Meal)(No salt or seasoning added)= 1640 Cals

Training:

5 days on/ 2 days off

6 am cardio every day (40 mins, 20 mins walking on incline treadmill, and 20 mins HIIT on bike)

Weekdays: 6pm Intense training (5 times a week)
    Weekend: Only cardio at 6 am and beach for 2 hours

Thank you guys in advance! and looking forward to reading your comments!

Attachment 7195971Attachment 7195971
    you look like you're really coming together for 6 weeks.... I suggest doing Stairmaster for 25 minutes instead of HIIT on bike
    level 10 or 95 depending what machine, you'll know what I mean
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's pretty tricky to judge with those pics - would need to really see back, legs and poses too to really give an accurate description but just keep going - if you are continuing the drop fat and get leaner each week keep it up! Keep pushing - but i would probably push a little harder. Try posing actual poses and would be easier to judge ! But keep going brother.
    Also are you tracking macros or just calories?
    "You may feel you are building muscle, you can be working hard, sweating, getting tired and sore, but unless you are sending the right code to the body, you are going to be disappointed in your results" - Arnold (The Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding)