Page 175 of 289 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 8642
    RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6am BP session....Impressed you can get up and do it.....Good numbers being moved....good to see your cuz still in the mix.....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Water Heater in Training lochinvar76's Avatar
    lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    6am BP session....Impressed you can get up and do it.....Good numbers being moved....good to see your cuz still in the mix.....
    No kidding, I have a hard time pushing myself up and out of bed at 6am lol

The cue that John gave you is pretty important. I always squeeze my glutes and let my pelvis push forward before I descent. I find I get a lot more posterior chain activity as well as better hinge at the hips when I do it. It's when I forget that I begin to get hip and piriformis pain. Going to read back a bit more on your journal here since I've been out of it a few weeks, again.
    When life hands you lemons... ask for something higher in protein.

The weight is a hammer and the bench an anvil. That which happens between both forms and shapes us, showing our true mettle.

My Lifting Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165860431

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice BP and Back session Shawn. Those pendlay's EMOM had to have you breathing heavy. Great looking workout put in today with a lot of great weights moved for solid reps!

Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Impressed by the way you're exploring the boundaries here. Stay safe my friend, but keep doing it

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Chest/Back 6am with Dave

Will multi after work

Bench:
    135 x 8
    183 x 3
    225 x 3
    245 x 3
    270 x 1
    225 x 6

Incline BB
    135 x 12
    185 x 6
    185 x 5
    135 x 11

Pendlays EMOM
    135 x 6
    225 x 5
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6

Dun:

Notes: very basic session today but a good workout. My right elbow has a touch of tendinitis going down but got through ok. Everything was fast today and got done in under 50min.
    Didn't have much time after chest to do back so just kept going EMOM on the Pendlays with cuz, back and forth until the sweat was pouring and the back was swelling.
    Bumping over.

Fast and under 50min is pretty much my 4 workouts each week Shawn. IN n OUT. Just like the burgers.

Sweet EMOMs dude. Maybe swap incline BB for DB so as to give the elbows a slight change up.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet benching. Bruh.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good job on the push and pull Shawn. Squeezing my glutes is my new answer for everything

Srsly thoguh thats a pretty cool tip from John. I always forget that one. Goong to start using that 5 item checklist deal.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong squats Shawn....start with a 20 then move to paused.....Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving
    Thanks Ron, I didn't think I was going to get past that 20 repper, so much DOMS but it definitely loosened things up for the paused squats. Thanksgiving was really great!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    In for the 1 leg deads vids
    Whenever I do those single legged deads it takes me at least a set to get tuned in ... it takes quite a lot of concentration to get it right.
    Strong work with the paused deads. You actually kept better form with the 255 reps than with the 225 reps. If you can avoid the folding over you should be able to get deeper into the hole, sitting back with the pause. Once you feel yourself getting deeper into the hole then use the bounce to initiate that drive up
    Thanks Andrew, the vid would be entertaining to say the least... I will keep at them, damn they are hard! Agree the 255 set was better, I was just happy to get through that workout to be honest, I was feeling pretty faarking beat up. I will keep working on the folding, hopefully I can fix that up, as well utilizing a bounce.

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving then Shawn

paused squats, I dont spend that long on my holidays as you spent in the squat pause

solid bench and rowing session today also - your arms may well be a touch longer now after that many rowing sets
    Thanks Steve! Was so pressed for time this morning and had to get some back volume in with a short period of time

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    oh jez......more EMOM. God BLess you, that looks like a short burst of kill this morning!
    I am thinking you put all that pie to work.
    Thanks Doc, short but sweet. Had to do something to get enough work in!

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Wonky elbow crew checking in. Good effective session Shawn. Refresh my memory have you gotten 3 plates before on bench? You seem very close.
    Thanks Dave, it's more of an inner elbow tendinitis. I have had it before and mostly affects pulls. I have never gotten 3pps...although it is still on the radar for some day. When I was benching with horrible form I once did 295, but since I reworked my bench I think the best I have done was 285, and not sure what that even looked like. I still have a very long way to go to even hit 300

Originally Posted by baker View Post
    Watching your videos makes me miss having my own equipment.
    lol, looking at your new AVI wants me to be you!

Another new ripped as $hit avi bro............ looking good!
    I see your back is mimicking your front shot.....
    Hellz ya! Baker is stacked!

Thanks Ron, still hate that early morning session....don't think that will ever change. Cuz has been an animal so far, down 5lbs, 2 inches of the gut and getting stronger every week!

Originally Posted by lochinvar76 View Post
    No kidding, I have a hard time pushing myself up and out of bed at 6am lol

The cue that John gave you is pretty important. I always squeeze my glutes and let my pelvis push forward before I descent. I find I get a lot more posterior chain activity as well as better hinge at the hips when I do it. It's when I forget that I begin to get hip and piriformis pain. Going to read back a bit more on your journal here since I've been out of it a few weeks, again.
    Thanks Loch! Can't wait to try the que out! I never really understood the purpose of it, but now it makes a lot of sense. Think it's going to help out a ton!

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Nice BP and Back session Shawn. Those pendlay's EMOM had to have you breathing heavy. Great looking workout put in today with a lot of great weights moved for solid reps!
    Thanks Shane, the rows had me sweating and huffing real good. I checked the clock after my first set then realized I had to kick chit up big time if I wanted to get my work in.

Originally Posted by Caractacus View Post
    Impressed by the way you're exploring the boundaries here. Stay safe my friend, but keep doing it
    Don't know how safe I will stay...but I will keep doing it! Thanks Caractacus

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Bumping over.

Fast and under 50min is pretty much my 4 workouts each week Shawn. IN n OUT. Just like the burgers.

Sweet EMOMs dude. Maybe swap incline BB for DB so as to give the elbows a slight change up.
    Thanks DNG, I usually take my sweet azz time between sets, but it's awesome how much you can get done while pressed. The home gym saves me so much time in travel though. The elbow pain is more on the pulls, I aggravated them both changing the brakes for my dad on his truck when I was cranking on some impossibly tight bolts. I will swap some DB's in as well, it's just a pain in the azz when training with my cuz, I have olybar DB handles and would have to change the weights each set for me then him.

Originally Posted by baker View Post
    Sweet benching. Bruh.
    lol, thanks Bake!

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Good job on the push and pull Shawn. Squeezing my glutes is my new answer for everything

Srsly thoguh thats a pretty cool tip from John. I always forget that one. Goong to start using that 5 item checklist deal.
    Thanks Robert, was really happy to get that tip from John, I can see it getting my torso more upright right before I drop as well. Always learn such great things in here from all you guys, glute squeeze is gonna be goooood!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to take today off (sort of). It's been a pretty intense couple weeks for me and the body could use today for recovery. Morning weight was 181lbs which may be inflated from the holiday weekend, but either way 180 is my target weight to hold this whole winter.
    Diet will be adjusted, readjusted etc throughout the winter to bounce around maintenance and try to average 180 BW. This will be a very flexible approach where if I start going over too much, I dial it back, if I get too low, I will add cals back. Probably not the greatest approach but I am too lazy for full on tracking and finding my exact maintenance etc.
    180 allows me a BF range that comes with progress on the bar all while I know I can easily diet to leanmode in 8 weeks. I want a short cut next year from April 1st to June 1st allowing more time with a higher BF to put on some muscle and strength.
    Last years bulk to 198 was plain stupid, 28lbs gained to yield around 3-4lbs of LBM does not add up to me. In theory this sounds ideal for me. I am learning that at this stage in my training, a few lbs of LBM a year is probably all I am going to be able to build regardless of how "heavy" I make my bodyweight.

Anywho, that's the plan. I am going to play around in the gym this afternoon and do some rehab stuff and calves. 3 nightshifts in a row begin tonight. Deads and PC tomorrow afternoon after I wake up.
    ☻/
    / \

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice workout yesterday Shawn. 270 on the bench is great. Following it up with the inclines and rows sounds like you got some good work in.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice plan with deads to start off night shift. Seems fitting

Enjoy the day off.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Nice workout yesterday Shawn. 270 on the bench is great. Following it up with the inclines and rows sounds like you got some good work in.
    Thanks Greg, bench is still not where it should be. I don't know if it's the new bench being narrower than I am used or I am just plain stalled. See what the next few weeks bring. It was a good workout though, especially for 6am
    ☻/
    / \

Nice plan with deads to start off night shift. Seems fitting

Enjoy the day off.
    Thanks Dave, walking dead deads is about it, hopefully a slow night tonight and can put my head down for a bit.
    ☻/
    / \

Offday rehab/mobility/calves

Eccentric decline plank 1 leg bw squats
    4 sets of 12 reps

-broomstick GM paused narrow/wide and twists
    -lumpy roller hams, glutes, ITB, quads and adductors
    -lying piriformis stretch

1 leg deadlifts
    135 x 5
    135 x 5
    135 x 5

BW calf raise x 60

Seated cable calf raise 100lbs
    50/45/35/35/35

Cable donkey calf raise 100lbs
    20/20/20/20/20

Static calf stretch with tiny bounces for 60 seconds followed by BW raises x 30
    15 second rest
    BW raise x 30

Tibialis Anterior with 35lb plate on foot, raise from floor
    22/16/12/9/7

Dun:

Notes: little better on the 1 leg deadlifts, but still pretty funny if you were watching lol
    -nice little mobility session and gave the calves another good blast

Finally bolted down the front of my rack to the concrete. I only did the back of the rack because it took so damn long to drill through the metal then into the concrete floor. Took about another hour but got it done. Solid as a mountain now, ready for some big squats
    ☻/
    / \

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would not rate my chances at single legged deadlifts Shawn
    I am not exactly steady with the 2 legged version

do you change legs on alternate reps? or are all 5 reps done standing on the same 1 leg?

good to get a session in and some handywork on the squat cage
    I could hear your youngsters in the background on some recent vids which was enjoyable
    it is great that you can do what you need to do, but not have to spend time away from your family in order to do it.
    ☻/
    / \

Deads/PC

-warmup, some usual stuff

Deads:
    135 x 6
    225 x 5
    315 x 3
    385 x 2
    435 x 5 PR (finally!) vid
    485 x 1 PR vid

SLDL's BB
    225 x 10
    275 x 8
    315 x 4
    275 x 6

BSS BB
    135 x 6
    165 x 5
    185 x 4 PR?
    195 x 2 PR
    135 x 8

Dun:

Notes: slept about 4 hours today after nights, drank a preworkout as soon as I woke and Dave came over and got to work.
    Finally got my 5 reps at 435 on deads, last rep was ugly, and the first and bit but I have been after this for a while so I can bump to 455 for my next working weight.
    Did 485 PR after because I missed it last week. Didn't like my form but happy it went. 10 more lbs is 5pps and want to make sure I got it before I try.
    Strong on the rests of workout.
    Dave hit 295 x 2 PR on deads today

☻/
    / \

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excellent Job Shawn! Nice day at the home Office man.

Congrats on the PR's and on little sleep. awesome.
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong deads Shawn! 435 x 5 and then follow it up with 485 pull. Great job! Jealous of those numbers. Great looking PR's on those BSS as well. Killed it today man.

Stronger through Jesus Talltobig's Avatar
    Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sweet dead lifting Shawn! Two DL PRs in one session is great and the 485lb did not look ugly at all!
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168393293

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong pulls going on Shawn good work done on minimal sleep....closing in on 200 on BSS
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice!!! Congratz to you and Dave. Good to see one Dave hitting a deadz pr today

And man that 500 lbs is cloooooose!!!
    ☻/
    /▌

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet I'm happy for you and now stressed that I gotta up my game next week . Nice work. That 435x5 was a worker. I think 5pps is there now on a good day. Congrats

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice pull Pr! Didn't look ugly, Shawn. Ugly would have been scared cat back with shaky leg syndrome . That looked like a hard clean 1rm.

Nicely done!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    I would not rate my chances at single legged deadlifts Shawn
    I am not exactly steady with the 2 legged version

do you change legs on alternate reps? or are all 5 reps done standing on the same 1 leg?

good to get a session in and some handywork on the squat cage
    I could hear your youngsters in the background on some recent vids which was enjoyable
    it is great that you can do what you need to do, but not have to spend time away from your family in order to do it.
    Thanks Steve, the single leg deads are super hard and are going to take a ton of work to get down. I was doing all 5 reps on one leg then switching. There were many times I had to touch down the opposite leg for balance though.
    It's great not to have to leave the house when home with the lil doods. So much more flexibility to workout now

Excellent Job Shawn! Nice day at the home Office man.

Congrats on the PR's and on little sleep. awesome.
    Thanks Doc, I have been after that 435x5 for some time. Finally can bump to 455 for my working set!

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Strong deads Shawn! 435 x 5 and then follow it up with 485 pull. Great job! Jealous of those numbers. Great looking PR's on those BSS as well. Killed it today man.
    Thanks Shane, finally into some new ground on deads so very happy. BSS are going well too, all around a great day.

Originally Posted by Talltobig View Post
    Sweet dead lifting Shawn! Two DL PRs in one session is great and the 485lb did not look ugly at all!
    Thanks David, great to get into some new territory!

Strong pulls going on Shawn good work done on minimal sleep....closing in on 200 on BSS
    Thanks Ron! I am usually pretty good for my workouts after my first nightshift. Today on the other hand may be a different story.

Nice!!! Congratz to you and Dave. Good to see one Dave hitting a deadz pr today

And man that 500 lbs is cloooooose!!!
    Thanks Dave, you had a great day of pulls as well, especially with SS's of goblets

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Sweet I'm happy for you and now stressed that I gotta up my game next week . Nice work. That 435x5 was a worker. I think 5pps is there now on a good day. Congrats
    Thanks Tim, think it will be a while to catch you yet, if ever. I am sure you will pull 515 or so in the next week. I had been after that 435x5 for a long time, so feels good to get that under the belt!

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Nice pull Pr! Didn't look ugly, Shawn. Ugly would have been scared cat back with shaky leg syndrome . That looked like a hard clean 1rm.

Nicely done!
    Thanks John, appreciate the props. Felt strong yesterday, the 485 was ok but was real happy about the 435x5. That is my main working set and have been after that 5 for too long. Finally get to bump the weight. The heavy singles after are just a bonus.
    ☻/
    / \

Shoulders/Arms

OHP (seated)
    Bar x 20
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 4
    185 x 1
    145 X 10 PR?

Upright cable rows
    70lb x 18
    80 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 10

Facepulls 50lbs plate load

CGBP
    Bar x 20
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 3
    205 x 4

OH cambered bar seated tri ext. 65lbs

Olybar reverse curl SS with olybar curl
    20/16
    14/12
    14/12
    12/11

Olybar curl

Dun:

Notes: nightshift catching up to me a bit today, not super motivated but pushed through and Dave helped fuel the fire. No real new ground but got my swolio on and smashed through.

Good workout, days like this it's always a real accomplishment to be in the gym at all. Last shift tonight and will squat later in the day and squeeze dem glooots
    ☻/
    / \

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid session with some nice pressing. Get thru those nights.
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

Nice work man. After a couple of nights I'm starting to lose all motivation and strength lately. Nice to see some work dun and a pr!!
    ☻/
    /▌

Stronger through Jesus Talltobig's Avatar
    Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Talltobig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't know how you do it! Great work between night shifts and (did I get that right?) working out twice today!
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168393293

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    congrats on the deadlift rep PR Shawn 5 x 435
    and you made it a great session with the single rep PR and 485 , it looked really easy at the start and flew up and over the knees
    good effort to keep it coming and lock it out

10 reps OHP with 145lb and another rep PR, a fine way to complete the main work
    CGBP numbers are impressive also
    ☻/
    / \

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work. I was just thinking the other day how much it would help to have a RELIABLE lifting partner. It would make a difference. Even though your cuz has some fat to lose and isn't where your at its motivating to have someone pushing their own limits. I would really like lifting with someone just a little more advanced than myself on everything. I'm competitive and I think that would be awesome on those days when I know what I NEED to do, but mustering that level of intensity seems like juggling jello.

Page 175 of 289 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast