Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking NEW PRODUCT from CONTROLLED LABS: Orange TRIad + Greens!

Orange TRIad + Orange OXImega Greens in one delicious, easy to drink powder!

This doesn't replace any product (all current ones will still be available), but is in addition to the ones we already have.

This is perfect for those who cant or hate to take tablets or those who simply want an easy powder that replaces both of these products that they can take solo in water or mix into their favorite protein shake.

It is available in an orange flavor that tastes great.

Dosing is similar to the Orange TRIad tablets. instead of taking 3 tablets twice per day, you take 2 small scoops twice per day to get a full serving or Orange TRIad and a full serving of Orange OXImega Greens!

This will come in a 30 serving tub (30 full days) for around $30-$35 dollars on the internet.

It will start shipping to retailers next Monday!

Label_138_OrngTri_Grns_US_Orng_001.pdf

Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely want to try this product...if i dont win me some, ill have to go pick it up when i get home from school in the winter
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Neat
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awww yeahhh
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice!

Definitely going to grab a tub!

ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Someone finally made the Ultimate Multivitamin/Greens product thats fun to take

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Nice!

Definitely going to grab a tub!
    Here's a chance to win some

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157731193

Originally Posted by ExplodedPumper View Post
    Someone finally made the Ultimate Multivitamin/Greens product thats fun to take
    Thank you kind sir.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always said if OT ever came in a form that I could swallow that it would become a staple.

You got me.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    I've always said if OT ever came in a form that I could swallow that it would become a staple.

You got me.

Absorption level over 9000
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Absorption level over 9000
    And the Hulk greens!

"You wouldn't like me when I'm healthy."
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

And the Hulk greens!

"You wouldn't like me when I'm healthy."
    OT, the best stuff on Earth just got better. Inb4 getting sued by Snapple
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    OT, the best stuff on Earth just got better. Inb4 getting sued by Snapple
    Needs more quirky messages on bottoms of lids IMO.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You got me.
    that is why we did it, we were missing you my man
    Specials & insider info

Needs more quirky messages on bottoms of lids IMO.
    lol yes, this would give me a chance to leave random comments to people
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    that is why we did it, we were missing you my man
    I'll most likely get my wife onboard too so double whammy!

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    lol yes, this would give me a chance to leave random comments to people
    *This comment is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I'll most likely get my wife onboard too so double whammy!

*This comment is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    FYI, find our post on ******** on the 11th as there is a random drawing contest and read to the rules to win one of 20 tubs we're giving away
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very cool. Looking forward to the release!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great stuff, guys.

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Very cool. Looking forward to the release!
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Great stuff, guys.
    thanks guys
    Controlled Labs Warder

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Controlled Labs just keeps doing it big lately. I say each of the reps writes there own fun facts under the lid of the containers. I'd personally try to collect them all lol
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really interesting product. Will be picking it up in addition to a bottle of OT. Looking forward to giving it a shot
    Because all we care about is getting fking rich.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So excited for this..

Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking forward to this and gonna buy it once it's available!!!!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent

Full label:

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Full label:

It's glorious
    Controlled Labs Warder

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    pooping from the digestion complex?
    Specials & insider info

Bump for awares
    Controlled Labs Warder

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This needs to be available in store ASAP
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep