Thread: Abs pain!

vebastian89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abs pain!PLease help!

Hi guys.Every time when i work on abs,i feel a kind of burn in them.I don't know why.It feels so bad that i can't do a single rep anymore.And that pain comes immediately when i start the workout.And because of that pain,i can't work on them at all.So my entire workout for abs is gone.I don't know why this happens,it started some times ago,and didn't wanna go away.I train abs just 1 day per week,so overtraining is not possible.So why?
    Last edited by vebastian89; 07-06-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vebastian89 View Post
    Hi guys.Every time when i work on abs,i feel a kind of burn in them.I don't know why.It feels so bad that i can't do a single rep anymore.And that pain comes immediately when i start the workout.And because of that pain,i can't work on them at all.So my entire workout for abs is gone.I don't know why this happens,it started some times ago,and didn't wanna go away.I train abs just 1 day per week,so overtraining is not possible.So why?
    If you are sure it's not muscle soreness, or anything like that, then I'd strongly recommend you to see a doctor.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

vebastian89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would go to the doctor,but i'm afraid that he will tell me that i have nothing.i thought somebody had the same problem,but is seems like i'm the only one that feels that way.anyway,thanks