Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coke Zero??

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FltDoc06 View Post
    First article is a poorly-written lay report with a clear bias that does not give enough details to draw any conclusions.
    Second article was written about round worms, not humans.
    Third link was broken.
    Here's the first study: http://care.diabetesjournals.org/con...c-b78bc39f73d1
    I don't know why the forum won't let me post the full link for the 3rd study, possibly because it's ***** rather than http? I've tried a couple of times.

ETA: It did it here, too - changed http s (without the space) to all asterisks.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Aesthetically I've never had a problem with diet soda (including Coke Zero). As to whether or not it's bad for me, IDK, everything causes cancer
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I have also read somewhere on the interwebz that Cancer causes Cancer......

Be very afraid!

Reminds me of a quote by some comedian years ago. "Scientists have determined that swallowing saliva over long periods of time causes cancer."
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ditto on the water. Pop every now and then when I'm out for dinner but even then I try to stick to water. tons and tons of water

Originally Posted by Trijicon View Post
    WATER.... WATER.... WATER....

I hate soda now... Used to drink it every once in a while, maybe 2 Pepsi's a week but the more I though about it all it is is empty calories, sweeteners and artificial flavors... I poured it in a glass and just looked at it and thought WTF is this crap I am putting in my body? ... Now I just drink water all throughout the day, probably 8 - 10 16oz bottles at least.

I am also not a fan of what effect diet sodas and artificial sweeteners have on the pancreas... The cases of pancreatic cancer are sky rocketing and I'm sure there is some sort of connection there somewhere.

I like water, but I guess I am boring... Hell, I don't even drink alcohol... Just water and milk... Yeah, I'm boring as phuq... (lol)
    The pain is short term. The benefits are long term.

Over 40 Transformation of the week:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-chuck-young-staged-a-comeback-at-49.html

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChocoChick View Post
    Here's the first study: http://care.diabetesjournals.org/con...c-b78bc39f73d1
    I don't know why the forum won't let me post the full link for the 3rd study, possibly because it's ***** rather than http? I've tried a couple of times.

ETA: It did it here, too - changed http s (without the space) to all asterisks.
    From your above article...if you follow the answers below it

"Regulatory health authorities around the world have concluded that sucralose is safe for use. In the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ruling that sucralose is safe for its intended use (6), including for both normoglycemic and diabetic individuals, it stated that studies show that sucralose has no influence on insulin secretion or postprandial or fasting blood glucose levels in animals or humans.

Therefore, the available evidence indicates that sucralose is safe, with no clinically significant effect on either acute or long-term blood glucose control."
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This article was based on a study with sample of only 17 people, who were obese, sedentary and unaccustomed to non-nutrient sweeteners. The only implication that it may not help lose weight is based on an undocumented rat study in which NNS's stimulate hunger thus increasing caloric intake.

The study is an abstract only, but the study was not conducted on humans, it was conducted on roundworms.

Cool... another rat study.

I posted 3 studies above, at least two of which are more current than those cited in the article you linked to.

In any case, the OP has changed her question from "can I drink as much as I want" to "two cans per month" so that makes a huge difference in the advice given.

ETA: the article is sh!t.
    Consider your own sources before you smuggly call someone else's sh*t.

LOL rat and roundworm studies.

Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    I have zero studies, but I can attest that after 2.5 years of being completely coke free I feel much better and I am sick a lot less. That can be taken with a grain of salt though as I have also stayed away from processed foods for the most part and have been lifting weights and staying in decent shape, all of which have likely contributed.
    I will add though that not too long ago this same debate was being had about cigarettes, many claimed no ill side affects to them either and I think we are all on the same page there now.
    Myself, I cannot stand the smell of coke anymore and couldn't imagine drinking one again.
    You are lucky, I wish I could say the same. It's been 6 months now but I still miss coke (the real one). I gave up A LOT of stuff and my body did change but I cannot say yet that I am feeling better. But I know my body will be happier, so there's no way I am going back to my horrible bad habits. I am just trying to make it a little easier....

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    This article was based on a study with sample of only 17 people, who were obese, sedentary and unaccustomed to non-nutrient sweeteners. The only implication that it may not help lose weight is based on an undocumented rat study in which NNS's stimulate hunger thus increasing caloric intake.

The study is an abstract only, but the study was not conducted on humans, it was conducted on roundworms.

Actually glad she posted that study. I'll stop giving my roundworms coke zero in light of that evidence!
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rossella69 View Post
    Wow, a lot of scary stuff here. Currently I'm just drinking one can of Coke Zero every two weeks, but I will try to give it up. I drink only water right now, except for almond milk in my morning protein shake, but I can't say that I don't miss Coke anymore. I guess I will ever do.
    For crying out loud one every two weeks isn't going to kill you even IF they were bad for you. (which they aren't)
    Was friends with Methuselah

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Actually glad she posted that study. I'll stop giving my roundworms coke zero in light of that evidence!
    Bwhahahahahaha, on spread....

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The earth is going to end soon as I just repp'ed ACC.... run for your lives folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From your above article...if you follow the answers below it

"Regulatory health authorities around the world have concluded that sucralose is safe for use. In the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ruling that sucralose is safe for its intended use (6), including for both normoglycemic and diabetic individuals, it stated that studies show that sucralose has no influence on insulin secretion or postprandial or fasting blood glucose levels in animals or humans.

Therefore, the available evidence indicates that sucralose is safe, with no clinically significant effect on either acute or long-term blood glucose control."
    ??

Are you looking at the study, which concluded, "RESULTS Compared with the control condition, sucralose ingestion caused 1) a greater incremental increase in peak plasma glucose concentrations (4.2 ± 0.2 vs. 4.8 ± 0.3 mmol/L; P = 0.03), 2) a 20 ± 8% greater incremental increase in insulin area under the curve (AUC) (P < 0.03), 3) a 22 ± 7% greater peak insulin secretion rate (P < 0.02), 4) a 7 ± 4% decrease in insulin clearance (P = 0.04), and 5) a 23 ± 20% decrease in SI (P = 0.01)."

Or are you looking at responses to the study?

The fact that a regulatory health authority (presumably the FDA) has declared sucralose or aspartame to be safe does not persuade me. It is all too evident that the FDA is driven by profit and not health. Just look at the food pyramid and, now, myplate.

Hey, drink the stuff if you like it and think it's safe.

FYI, research starts with animals, then moves to human subjects. This is a standard protocol.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for permission.

FYI, research starts with animals, then moves to human subjects. This is a standard protocol.
    You are correct, and sensationalist pull the trigger too damn early and only add to the nonsense and confusion that are rife within the industry.

FYI, the studies you posted.... the response in rats occurred when the equivalent of over 5000 diet drink were consumed.

FYI, there is no reason that human studies can not be done (such as the first one you posted), it's a substance that is considered GRAS.... unless you give them the equivalent of 5000 diet soft drinks. At that high of a dose, even a number of very important vitamins and minerals become dangerous. So if I consume only 1% of what the rats consumed, I should be safe. That would put my limit at 50 soft drinks per day.

FYI, the evidence you posted never actually claimed to be dangerous. Insulin spikes and hunger where the only two repercussions cited in the studies you posted, neither of which are dangerous. What is this danger you speak of?

??

Are you looking at the study, which concluded, "RESULTS Compared with the control condition, sucralose ingestion caused 1) a greater incremental increase in peak plasma glucose concentrations (4.2 ± 0.2 vs. 4.8 ± 0.3 mmol/L; P = 0.03), 2) a 20 ± 8% greater incremental increase in insulin area under the curve (AUC) (P < 0.03), 3) a 22 ± 7% greater peak insulin secretion rate (P < 0.02), 4) a 7 ± 4% decrease in insulin clearance (P = 0.04), and 5) a 23 ± 20% decrease in SI (P = 0.01)."

Or are you looking at responses to the study?

The fact that a regulatory health authority (presumably the FDA) has declared sucralose or aspartame to be safe does not persuade me. It is all too evident that the FDA is driven by profit and not health. Just look at the food pyramid and, now, myplate.
    The actual responses which prompted the original authors to change their own conclusion.

I'm not trying to change your mind as it seems pretty closed. Im sure you could throw worm studies at me all day. The fact is I have yet to see any solid evidence diet soda is dangerous to ones health and I promise you I'm open to it.

Fwiw I hardly drink diet soda anymore and that's huge as I was a 2-4liter drinker a day. I'm down to maybe that a 2 liter a week. My preference is to not put all the chemicals in my body but I'm not an alarmist either.
    ☻/
    /▌

FYI, the evidence you posted never actually claimed to be dangerous. Insulin spikes and hunger where the only two repercussions in the studies you posted, neither of which are dangerous. What is this danger you speak of?
    I never spoke of danger.

What I said was:
    Repeated insulin spikes leads to insulin resistance. And, many people are not in a deficit, so the insulin is just helping to create fat storage.
    Only here could this be interpreted as controversial or adversarial.

Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rossella69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So these diet soda should make me more hungry?

The actual responses which prompted the original authors to change their own conclusion.

I'm not trying to change your mind as it seems pretty closed. Im sure you could throw worm studies at me all day. The fact is I have yet to see any solid evidence diet soda is dangerous to ones health and I promise you I'm open to it.
    I'm not trying to change your mind, either. And, as I said earlier, I do drink diet soda on occasion. I am just not convinced that the answer to the original question posted in this thread -- "can I drink as much [diet soda] as I want" -- should be yes. But that's for the OP to decide.

I'm not trying to change your mind, either. And, as I said earlier, I do drink diet soda on occasion. I am just not convinced that the answer to the original question posted in this thread -- "can I drink as much [diet soda] as I want" -- should be yes. But that's for the OP to decide.
    Well we agree on the original question which was my fault for never addressing. I don't think diet soda in moderation is an issue...
    ☻/
    /▌

Repeated insulin spikes leads to insulin resistance. And, many people are not in a deficit, so the insulin is just helping to create fat storage.

YMMV.
    Insulin spikes do no cause insulin resistance, consistently elevated insulin levels from overeating and inactivity cause insulin resistance.

I never spoke of danger.

What I said was:
    Kinda sounds like you're implying it was dangerous.

I'm not trying to change your mind, either. And, as I said earlier, I do drink diet soda on occasion.
    I beg to differ. You use sensationalistic language to exaggerate a feigned danger.

I am just not convinced that the answer to the original question posted in this thread -- "can I drink as much [diet soda] as I want" -- should be yes. But that's for the OP to decide.
    According to the study you posted, 50 12oz soft drinks per day would be acceptable for human consumption.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    There is no need. One can of Coke Zero every now and then will have no impact on your health or fat loss goals. If you like Coke Zero, then drink it.
    Agreed.

I've never been a big soda drinker, but I do like the occasional diet dr pepper when dieting down for shows.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Well we agree on the original question which was my fault for never addressing. I don't think diet soda in moderation is an issue...
    Thanks to everybody for their replies. I understood that, once again, moderation is key, so I won't give it up and I won't feel bad if I drink it once a week.
    Thanks again, this forum is awesome and very helpful!! you guys are wonderful in finding the time to reply to all of us.

Thanks to everybody for their replies. I understood that, once again, moderation is key, so I won't give it up and I won't feel bad if I drink it once a week.
    Thanks again, this forum is awesome and very helpful!! you guys are wonderful in finding the time to reply to all of us.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Agreed.

I've never been a big soda drinker, but I do like the occasional diet dr pepper when dieting down for shows.
    I've added Crystal Light and Refreshe flavored sparkling water (both contain aspartame) to help with my diet and it makes a huge difference! I can finally stay on track!
    I don't drink alcohol and drink diet coke at party or on family movie night.
    One a week - I don't sweat it
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, a lot of scary stuff here.
    There is a lot of scary stuff to be read about almost anything that you put into your pie hole though.

Currently I'm just drinking one can of Coke Zero every two weeks, but I will try to give it up. I drink only water right now, except for almond milk in my morning protein shake, but I can't say that I don't miss Coke anymore. I guess I will ever do.
    Have you read up on almond milk?

I am sure (without looking) that you would get some droll on the dangers of this food from some study over the last few years.

At some point in time. Most people end up overcomplicating the simple procedure of enjoying food. This, quite often, ends up making the person fall out of the training line altogether due to getting bogged down with endless dirty/clean foods.

We are on this earth for an extremely short period of time. If you want to drink Coke zero then do so. You will not fall down the training ladder if moderately enjoyed.

Saying that. I can drink Coke zero until the cows come home.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    I've added Crystal Light and Refreshe flavored sparkling water (both contain aspartame) to help with my diet and it makes a huge difference! I can finally stay on track!
    I don't drink alcohol and drink diet coke at party or on family movie night.
    One a week - I don't sweat it
    Thanks, I will maybe try something different. I have never drunk alcohol, Coke (the one you drink) was my only addiction and it's been hard to stop. I posted the question because a colleague asked me why I was drinking Coke Zero only once every two weeks, considering that it has zero calories. It made me wonder...

[QUOTE= until the cows come home.[/QUOTE]

:-) what does it mean?

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    :-) what does it mean?
    It means I will drink it whenever I like.

I had a whole can of real, full fat coke today. I didn't die.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    I had a whole can of real, full fat coke today. I didn't die.
    Go and say that in the keto section, I dare ya
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Go and say that in the keto section, I dare ya
    BLASPHEMY!!!

Make it a Mexican coke with real sugar!

Originally Posted by reddog140 View Post
    BLASPHEMY!!!

Make it a Mexican coke with real cane sugar!
    Fixed that for ya.