lukearichards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Where do you train?

The gym I currently go to is about 2.5 miles away, It is an awesome gym which has everything which you could want and I always have an amazing workout there.
    At my home I also have my own gym. It's small, It's dirty, it has dumbbells from 5-30kg, an olympic barbell, power rack, cable machine and a punch bag.

I can never be bothered to travel to the gym which I love simply because I have a home gym which kind of demotivates me because I know I prefer the gym.
    Since I'm only 16 I can't drive to the gym so I would have to cycle or walk there if I can't get a lift.

I prefer to train in the gym because it gets me more motivated to train before, during and after my workout.

Do most teens train at home or in the gym? Let me know where you train mostly and why?

TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train in my garage. I have a squat rack, bench, dumbells and a barbell. So I can basically do all important lifts, I kinda like training in my garage because its private and I can be as loud as I want and do whatever I want.

Originally Posted by TheGrindKing View Post
    I train in my garage. I have a squat rack, bench, dumbells and a barbell. So I can basically do all important lifts, I kinda like training in my garage because its private and I can be as loud as I want and do whatever I want.
    Thats a good point, I hadn't thought of that. But seeing experienced guys in the gym does motivate me to be like them and seeing girls there also motivates me.

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    About 15 minute drive from my house, some gyms are closer but not as good.

Yoy should sell your stuff and go to the gym full time, you will have better workouts and some extra protein money lol.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Backyard and garage. I have my door pullup bar, double end bag, squat rack, and bench, along with pull downs. I don't go to gyms anymore cause I hate days when I go in there and everybody is just standing around talking. It really brings down the intensity of the gym and makes me feel like going home. Now I just workout by myself I also have a rope climb on my oak tree which is pretty raw, and we chopped down a tree next to my mailbox so I can use it to practice human flags!

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    Backyard and garage. I have my door pullup bar, double end bag, squat rack, and bench, along with pull downs. I don't go to gyms anymore cause I hate days when I go in there and everybody is just standing around talking. It really brings down the intensity of the gym and makes me feel like going home. Now I just workout by myself I also have a rope climb on my oak tree which is pretty raw, and we chopped down a tree next to my mailbox so I can use it to practice human flags!
    How long have you been training at home? What keeps you motivated?

I get sick of training at home now, maybe I need to start listening to better music and making my training more fun.

illuminati97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer training in gym, feels good

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lukearichards View Post
    How long have you been training at home? What keeps you motivated?

I get sick of training at home now, maybe I need to start listening to better music and making my training more fun.
    Training at home for about a couple monthes now without being in the gym at all, yeah it does get a little sickening but good music definitely helps especially if you got some good speakers lol. I think what keeps me motivated is besides me living in florida so I have this really nice sunshine that makes you feel amazing when you walk outside it's probably my gains that keep me motivated. Knowing you broke the expectations of society, everyone believes they can't get in shape without a gym membership and yet your still making gains without it.

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    Training at home for about a couple monthes now without being in the gym at all, yeah it does get a little sickening but good music definitely helps especially if you got some good speakers lol. I think what keeps me motivated is besides me living in florida so I have this really nice sunshine that makes you feel amazing when you walk outside it's probably my gains that keep me motivated. Knowing you broke the expectations of society, everyone believes they can't get in shape without a gym membership and yet your still making gains without it.
    No wonder you train at home living in Florida! I live in Wales where it constantly rains. I have to lock myself in my garage with a light on and my workouts are almost depressing. My gains do keep me motivated but I cant see them in a dusty garage compared to my gym which is covered in mirrors and awesome lighting.

You've motivated me to try training in my garage more and try to make it better, thanks.

True! I know that feeling lol I struggle with my houses bad lighting so see my gains lol, big difference from the gym where everywhere you turn you look swole lol. And no problem I love training at the park too all you really need is a bar for a great upperbody workout lol

bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Destination Dallas AKA the new Metroflex Plano
    Sold out for Christ

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At the gym @ my uni, 10 min walk
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cardio in my apartment gym, lift in the real gym. When i was in highschool i used to lift at home til i had my license since the gym was a 30min drive away. Once I got my license I went to the real dream 3-4 times a week. Brah 2.5 miles bike there. I would if my gym was that close when I didnt have a car/license.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train at a tiny gym in my next town, and this gym is nasty as phuck. I'm talking peeling paint, mould in the corners, cobwebs, dumbbells that are so rusty that if you bang them together at the top of a flat bench, you get rust in your eyes.
    But I love all that. Really helps me zone out, and focus on the workout, because you can be sure there's nothing pretty to distract me.

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the gym. Tons of people to essential "show off to". Even if no one is looking at me and they all can lift more than me, it's set in my mind that there's someone looking at me in jealousy. Sounds weird but it works
    The best advice that I was ever given, was to give up.

(It fuarkin means people pushed me to try harder in order to disappoint them, you idiots.)

Check out my custom bobber:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166939011&p=1351087551#post1351087551

SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SL3GB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train at my schools weight room, it was all redone about 2 years ago so the equipment in there is pretty nice and its only about a 5 minute walk from my house.
    Gym/Meet
    Squat-430/425
    Bench-225/225
    Dead-470/460

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LA fitness 1-2 miles away.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I train at home, bought my equipment off of craiglist and ebay
    "Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got one flat."

DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NJ Fitness 24/7 it's like a 5 minute walk ND it's open 24 hours

Originally Posted by BrandG View Post
    I love the gym. Tons of people to essential "show off to". Even if no one is looking at me and they all can lift more than me, it's set in my mind that there's someone looking at me in jealousy. Sounds weird but it works
    This exactly how I feel!