MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MRMBlog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Vegan Athletes, is that even possible?

Despite old stereotypes that insist athletes cannot adequately perform and compete eating a plant-based diet, MRM Veggie Elite offers a true alternative to whey that enables both vegans and vegetarians the opportunity of peak performance without compromising commitment to diet. Now, athletes have a choice in a tasty, satisfying, plant-based protein that meets daily protein requirements.

The pea and brown rice selected for MRM Veggie Elite contains a minimum of 80 percent protein content by weight, offering higher digestibility, absorption and retention than whole food combinations. This balanced formula provides the many critical essential and nonessential amino acids necessary for performance, recovery and repair to support lean tissue and a healthy body composition.*
    Whole food protein combinations mean athletes would need to consume plates of vegetables and legumes to equal the amount of protein necessary to meet daily requirements - equating to an excess of carbohydrates and roughage. Gas, bloating, lengthy digestion times and caloric excess may compromise performance and body composition goals. MRM Veggie Elite delivers 24 grams of complete protein in each serving, and eliminates the need for the over-consumption of vegetables and macronutrients to meet an athlete's demanding daily protein requirements.*

The unique addition of Digest-All™ VP enzyme blend to Veggie Elite aids protein digestion and assimilation further, assuring rapid access to a steady stream of muscle-sparing proteins.
    Ideal for those who seek to maintain or build muscle, or those who want to add plant-based options to the diet, MRM Veggie Elite ably delivers all of the essential amino acids necessary to meet human health standards of consumption, along with vital branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) to aid maximum muscle growth and exercise recovery.*
    Suitable for anyone - from athletes to those who follow strict plant-based diet regimen, to those who are unable to tolerate egg, milk, or soy proteins due to allergies or undesirable gastrointestinal side effects - MRM Veggie Elite is a great alternative to milk-based whey and soy plant proteins.

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The pea and rice protein combo is a very good complete source that complements a lot of typical flavors very well; the 'earthy' tones really lend a dark, rich 'nuttiness' that you don't get out of milk proteins. I'm a particular fan of the thick texture you usually get, too.

As for vegan athletes, I gotta just drop this one here:

[Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nyrin View Post
    The pea and rice protein combo is a very good complete source that complements a lot of typical flavors very well; the 'earthy' tones really lend a dark, rich 'nuttiness' that you don't get out of milk proteins. I'm a particular fan of the thick texture you usually get, too.

As for vegan athletes, I gotta just drop this one here:

Thanks for the shout out! I've been a vegan athlete for 20 years, and I lead fitness classes and give lectures on that vegan-themed Caribbean cruise every year.

Glad to see vegan athletes getting a shout out on here!

All the best,

Robert
    Vega Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm
    https://www.********.com/#!/vegafanpage