Closed Thread
Page 147 of 328 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 9830
    MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rtrn2form View Post
    Just have fun man. After my divorce I ran rampant for awhile and age was the least of my worries. The 21-25 year olds were a lot of fun but no substance, I worked my way through all of that and eventually found what I needed and hoped to find in a woman a few years down the road.
    I know everyone will call me a pussy (again lol) but I kinda sense this chick is a good chick and actually looking for a relationship out of this. Hey I could be wrong and she just wants to smash out. Then everyone is a happy camper. However, I genuinely get the feeling like she really is looking to date an older guy. I can actually have a convo with her.

Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    Pussy.

Not srs.

I would give it a go but this is coming from a guy who is in the doctors office getting an STD check.

Doctor shook his head at me for being a clown and told me to take care of myself lol
    Ahhh i remember those days LOL. Relax lol.

It's a lot harder to catch something than you think.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    but I'd say it's a judgement call based on how mature/emotionally in-tune she is with herself.]
    Wizard. That's basically what it's boiling down to. Going to school for a good career, job lined up, etc. This chick is looking for the long term I feel. Still going to meet her for a drink when we can though.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToGrowUp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Seems to me like she wants you. Asking if you have a gf or are back with your ex and also mentioning that she hasn't had sex in forever is pretty blatant imo. Also sighing past your desk is just asking for attention.

I've never understood why people are so hesitant to fuk coworkers. It can only become an issue if you let it. There are no rules against fukking them, and if it goes sour and she acts like a baby, you just act like it's nothing and don't do anything crazy and you have nothing to hide. To boss who calls you into office: "Yeah we had a brief relationship that didn't work out. I'm not sure why she's acting like a child, but rest assured, it's not affecting my work."
    It seems so obvious I'm starting to feel like a real miscer. I'll see what happens tomorrow night and try not to get drunk too quickly.

Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    I matched with a 21 yr old on tinder who's really into me and pretty damn hot. Call me a pussy but I dunno if I can do this man. My conscience has been all over the board regarding what to do.
    Do it for me.

Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    Great news I don't have oral herpes
    Kisses for breakfast?

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup, punkeroos? My autocorrect just tried to turn punkeroos into punk drops. I say that either or would totally work.

And, I miss Al.

That is all.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Al Sharpton?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Sup, punkeroos? My autocorrect just tried to turn punkeroos into punk drops. I say that either or would totally work.

And, I miss Al.

That is all.
    What did he get banned for? He always told it like it is. I respect that.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Al Sharpton?
    Ha! No.

Al-pal / HZC - former miscer

Gone but not forgotten.

What did he get banned for? He always told it like it is. I respect that.
    Something incredibly stupid. But he wouldn't come back anyhow. He outgrew this place.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Yes, it's that big dixie_normus's Avatar
    dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dixie_normus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    officially back on tinder.
    not getting matches like I used to tho
    i would take her temperature with my beef thermometer.
    ya rly

BOZZED 5/12/11 - never forget

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ha! No.

Al-pal / HZC - former miscer

Gone but not forgotten.

Something incredibly stupid. But he wouldn't come back anyhow. He outgrew this place.
    are you not working this week bae?
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Can you give me a hint? Or PM me? Curiosity has the best of me
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Originally Posted by dixie_normus View Post
    officially back on tinder.
    not getting matches like I used to tho
    Relax. It took me a couple days and now I am rolling along nicely. This is my second time on and it went the same way both times. First 2-3 days slow, then picks up after that.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    are you not working this week bae?
    I'll be back tomorrow, sweetheart. Lol

Can you give me a hint? Or PM me? Curiosity has the best of me
    Not much to tell, beyond that he got sick of the miscer mentality.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Not much to tell, beyond that he got sick of the miscer mentality.
    Ummm yah....I got nothing lol. Is it that hard to click my name -> private message -> Title: "Al Pal Secret Shhhhh" - > Profit?
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have had to put my heating on today. Autumn is setting in.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Ummm yah....I got nothing lol. Is it that hard to click my name -> private message -> Title: "Al Pal Secret Shhhhh" - > Profit?
    I honest to goodness can't figure out how to pm on my phone. Left a better explanation on your cp, tho.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I honest to goodness can't figure out how to pm on my phone. Left a better explanation on your cp, tho.
    Got it. Still don't really get how he got banned for that but makes sense.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    I have had to put my heating on today. Autumn is setting in.
    Meanwhile, summer just got here. 90 degrees and thunderstorms for the next week? Don't mind if I do.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

He got banned for calling out some chick on the female forums, I believe. Didn't seem really bannable, tho. Who knows. He just decided that he'd rather not come back.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

He got banned for calling out some chick on the female forums, I believe. Didn't seem really bannable, tho. Who knows. He just decided that he'd rather not come back.
    See now was that so hard? LOL

OK that makes sense. That really sucks. I would definitely not be on this forum either if work was busier.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you ever gone out with someone on a date, and just knew you were going to have a great time with this other person?

I was thinking about this the other day, I took my now gf on our first date to Dave and Busters, in fact, I think Bitty was the one that suggested it...we drank, we played a ton of games like little kids, and we had an appetizer or two.

To this day, we still play video games and stuff together. I had her playing Halo with me the other night. I don't think I've ever had a gf that was as down as this chick is, for anything.
    *US Navy Vet*

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wizard. That's basically what it's boiling down to. Going to school for a good career, job lined up, etc. This chick is looking for the long term I feel. Still going to meet her for a drink when we can though.
    I picked up a chick, about 10yrs younger than me. Hot blondey, gorgeous. Within a mile from the house I figured out it wasn't gonna work and told her my phone is vibrating, pulled over and made some chit up-----they needed me at work. Took her back home and learned a lesson.

You're right though, everyone is different. I dated a girl for a while that was about 8yrs younger than me and we had good times.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AdamL00001 View Post
    Meanwhile, summer just got here. 90 degrees and thunderstorms for the next week? Don't mind if I do.
    too damn hot though and the humidity. They closed most of the pools already. Typical Indiana weather. lol
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Have you ever gone out with someone on a date, and just knew you were going to have a great time with this other person?

I was thinking about this the other day, I took my now gf on our first date to Dave and Busters, in fact, I think Bitty was the one that suggested it...we drank, we played a ton of games like little kids, and we had an appetizer or two.

To this day, we still play video games and stuff together. I had her playing Halo with me the other night. I don't think I've ever had a gf that was as down as this chick is, for anything.
    me and the girl play lego harry potter. shiit seems gay but that game is fun as fuk with another person. all those lego games are really fun.. more fun than i thought they would be. next up, Marvel lego
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I miss HZC,Doc and Jamestown trolling me :/.

I turn 23 this weekend still not successful and a virgin but I have made a few friends I guess.

700$ ambulance bill I am going to try an pay and Monday my doc will more than likely suspend my license. Its going to be a good weekend regardless though.

I believe you owe me a hat for all of my efforts concerning you two. hehe

Srs, I'm very happy that you guys are doing so well! I will always remember you workin' up the nerve to ask her out. Can't believe that was 6 months ago. Time is flying on by...
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    I miss HZC,Doc and Jamestown trolling me :/.

I turn 23 this weekend still not successful and a virgin but I have made a few friends I guess.

700$ ambulance bill I am going to try an pay and Monday my doc will more than likely suspend my license. Its going to be a good weekend regardless though.
    I thought you had a girlfriend. what happened there? I thought you had lost your virginity with her too.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

I've actually never had that. I've known AFTER the first date they'd be fun, not before though. My recent ex and i went to Dave and Busters. Had fun, she was mostly a stick in the mud though. My ex ex, she was pretty fun. I have to give her that. She was a good sport in all activities.

Originally Posted by bikes4u View Post
    I picked up a chick, about 10yrs younger than me. Hot blondey, gorgeous. Within a mile from the house I figured out it wasn't gonna work and told her my phone is vibrating, pulled over and made some chit up-----they needed me at work. Took her back home and learned a lesson.

You're right though, everyone is different. I dated a girl for a while that was about 8yrs younger than me and we had good times.
    Well we shall see if I can do it. Might as well. Only live once.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've actually never had that. I've known AFTER the first date they'd be fun, not before though. My recent ex and i went to Dave and Busters. Had fun, she was mostly a stick in the mud though. My ex ex, she was pretty fun. I have to give her that. She was a good sport in all activities.
    Why did you break up with the ex ex? I forget if you said why..

Well we shall see if I can do it. Might as well. Only live once.
    She's 21 and on Tinder, just don't get your hopes up of her being "the one" and you should be fine.

TOP:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Why did you break up with the ex ex? I forget if you said why..

She's 21 and on Tinder, just don't get your hopes up of her being "the one" and you should be fine.
    Reading comprehension wasn't your forte' in school was it AJ? LOL

When did i ever say I at all hoped or even was entertaining the thought of her being "the one"?
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    I thought you had a girlfriend. what happened there? I thought you had lost your virginity with her too.
    Last gf I had was like three years ago my friends wife's younger sister. I finally had a chance to get some action from a Italian chick but I didn't advance. I was to afraid of letting it happen to major insecurities on my part rose I was in good shape but I didn't feel like I could please her. I was not ready

Your probably thinking of Instant,he met a girl off here a few months ago and lost the v-card.

Closed Thread
Page 147 of 328 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast