Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They dont like women, they want to be men.
    Angels, Lakers, Bolts, Ducks,
    UH brah

**Misc Surfer Brahs**

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by aquacheeka View Post
    *rolls eyes*

There is nothing to stop you from finding a woman who agrees with you on what that woman's "role" in your relationship should be. Like for instance, you want a woman who wants to be a stay-at-home mom? I'm sure are plenty of women who are down for that. Try proving your worth and attracting one of them. Trying to stipulate that all women should be forced into the same role so you can stand a better chance of scoring/keeping one reeks of insecurity.

The omega is strong with this one.
    its funny because OP is saying that feminsts are the ones trying to force all women into "strong independent women"

aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    Did you quote yourself instead of me like I requested(thats my second request that you've avoided btw) because you realized that I never said what you were accusing me of? Your FIRST post in this thread was calling me insecure instead of a mature response, and the vast majority of your other posts to other members had some sort of childish dig at them. Example> Did you need to say "possibly due to a *massive* chip on shoulder"? Probably not. But you're proving to be highly emotional and irrational by misinterpreting posts, digging at others, and being unable to have an adult discussion. I will *not* be entertaining your comments anymore because of this.

My posts have been misinterpreted (example: someone suggested that I was implicitly calling women "victims" because I pointed out that they don't have the third option of trade/construction work open to them... I said no such thing and THAT is a misinterpretation). I honestly just think you're an extremely self-absorbed person. You don't actually debate, all you do is try to call more attention to yourself instead of the issue at hand. This post is also another example. Tbh I find it a little annoying how you keep asking me to talk about you because I forgot about you after page 2. Your points about feminists "pressuring all women to be 10K a day CEOs" and construction workers because of a commercial was slightly amusing, but given that you added no actual data to the thread I got sort of bored. I will concede that I liked what you had to say @12 when you expanded on what you meant by your initial post and it was a vivid anecdote.
    ***Canada Crew***

Professional Jimmy Rustler

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is the first I've heard of the issue being prevalent in China, I knew that albinos were butchered for this reason in sub-Saharan Africa. In any case it's certainly a worthy and noble cause but I'm not sure that it's specifically a gendered one since, according to this, children and old people are often the victims of the harvested organs: http://fightslaverynow.org/why-fight...organ-removal/. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know much about it but I just fail to see how this atrocity became or could be considered specifically an "MRA" issue. Is it because the recipients of the harvested organs are rarely women?
    I didn't mention anything about organ harvesting, I said forced tissue harvesting. It's a men's rights issue because it happens exclusively to males (in first-world english-speaking countries) and there is legislation in place to protect females from it. The recipients of the harvested tissue are women like yourself, who use anti-wrinkle facial creams (the ingredients of which were harvested from the foreskin tissue of male infants).

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    I don't feel that modern day (militant) feminists will get their way. I imagine they will always be on the fringes of any real power. They may yell louder and louder, but the majority of people see through their hypocritical and insane ideas and demands.

With that being said, it is hugely wasted effort, and I've yet to hear any form of feminist give a reasonable answer as to why they would rather attempt to deal with the relatively trivial nature of 'inequality' in the west, as opposed to helping women truly oppressed in other areas of the world (read: third world countries) where women are treated like property, sold, murdered, raped, all without consequence.

And I won't even start with the grossly ill-informed 'studies and figures' every feminist seems to have memorized:

"women make less than men in the work force!" being the chief argument that is almost made up. It's insane, and almost no female wants to hear about any figures or actual conclusions supported by various peer reviewed studies, and are just quick to believe that any discrepancy is due to sex-discrimination.

And to anyone suggesting that being a 'nurturer' is considered to be below that of a provider/leader, you could not be further from reality. To think that they can be ranked, one below the other, is narrow minded. To anyone who grew up in a traditional home, or a home where the mother was a stay at home provider, you would all agree as to how important she was.

I'd hate to imagine what I would be like if it weren't for my mother staying at home and not shoving us off in some daycare.
    repped! so well put.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    My posts have been misinterpreted (example: someone suggested that I was implicitly calling women "victims" because I pointed out that they don't have the third option of trade/construction work open to them... I said no such thing and THAT is a misinterpretation). I honestly just think you're an extremely self-absorbed person. You don't actually debate, all you do is try to call more attention to yourself instead of the issue at hand. This post is also another example. Tbh I find it a little annoying how you keep asking me to talk about you because I forgot about you after page 2. Your points about feminists "pressuring all women to be 10K a day CEOs" and construction workers because of a commercial was slightly amusing, but given that you added no actual data to the thread I got sort of bored. I will concede that I liked what you had to say @12 when you expanded on what you meant by your initial post and it was a vivid anecdote.
    i see plenty of women in construction, holding up "slow/stop" signs and making 30$/hour just standing there while the men make the same wage and are using tools

SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahRose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol saying that men and women are some how so much "different" from one another is GENDERISM and demonstrates ignorance of human biology. We're all pretty much the same. Gender is taught.
    True story, haven't met a single person yet that uses the terms "alpha" and "beta" male that wasn't a total douche.

aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquacheeka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    I didn't mention anything about organ harvesting, I said forced tissue harvesting. It's a men's rights issue because it happens exclusively to males (in first-world english-speaking countries) and there is legislation in place to protect females from it. The recipients of the harvested tissue are women like yourself, who use anti-wrinkle facial creams (the ingredients of which were harvested from the foreskin tissue of male infants).

That is honestly disgustingaf but I highly doubt it's solely "English-speaking" countries... Less than 30% of Canadian males are circumcised and the numbers are lower still in Europe. It's primarily an American and Israeli practise (as far as first-world countries go).

Also, I was raised to put on lotion but not anti-wrinkle cream when I get older. This speaks to the importance of consumer awareness. I think if more women knew what was in it they wouldn't be buying that chit, srs.

Where are they getting the samples? You say forced but you can't actually force someone to donate tissue, are these corpses?
    ***Canada Crew***

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for later reading.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (the ingredients of which were harvested from the foreskin tissue of male infants).
    Where are they getting the samples? You say forced but you can't actually force someone to donate tissue, are these corpses?
    hhahahaha

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Why is bringing out legitimate issues = whining? Oh, because it's not about women. Turn the table and
    "please staph oppressing me from questioning patriarchy and its systemic oppression."

lol gtfo..

More women being in college = "legitimate issue"? It is literally a feminist issue in reverse. No one even bothered to mention another kind of issue until I pointed out how freaking trivial it is. It's just ironic that literally like 2 pages after OP said "you never see men whining about more women being...." the whining began.
    ***Canada Crew***

Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    hhahahaha

Point taken. It's 20 minutes passed my bedtime and I am tiredaf. Will look in the AM. Please tell your friends not to rage all night long.
    ***Canada Crew***

More women being in college = "legitimate issue"? It is literally a feminist issue in reverse. No one even bothered to mention another kind of issue until I pointed out how freaking trivial it is. It's just ironic that literally like 2 pages after OP said "you never see men whining about more women being...." the whining began.

F*** I just can't resist. You idiot. NO ONE in this thread said that more women in college is an issue!!!!!!If you can actually quote a serious poster in this thread (not a troll) that said it. Chances are you'll avoid it though since you're making things up which is why people are accusing you of victimizing yourself.

Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    haha how did I miss this post?! One of the dumbest things I've read on the misc.

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SarahRose View Post
    lol saying that men and women are some how so much "different" from one another is GENDERISM and demonstrates ignorance of human biology. We're all pretty much the same. Gender is taught.
    The ignorance of human biology? So if Gender is taught, why does every post you make have to do with feminism, feminism is a sign of weakness. If you are Biologically the same as man why do you just physically take what you want. Liberal scum

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks forced to me.

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reverse the gender and it's "Staph, we need more women in higher ed. University deans are personally keeping out women." Suddenly it's not trivial at all.
    Women get a leg up in higher ed because boys are being weeded out by feminized curriculum. To you it's not a legitimate issue because boys don't have vaginas, but to other it just could be.
    Yes there are more females in college than males, but the degrees they pursue might as well be used as toilet paper they are worthless. Men in college outnumber females 8/10 in fields that matter.

Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Trouble is, a lot of men don't appreciate the traditional female role any more. How many times do you hear, "there's no way I'm busting my hump at work while my wife sits around at home all day watching Oprah and shagging the pool boy" as if being a full-time mother is indeed a waste of time and a total lack of contribution to a household.

50+ years ago when men made up the vast majority of the workforce, being a housewife was a full time job, in today's society we have washing machines, dishwashers, cars and grocery stores which sell everything under one roof, no more having to go shopping for food 4-5 times a week because you have no fridge, no more having to sit around hand washing every piece of clothing you have. It is easier to take care of the house now, so there is more time for women to sit around doing nothing but watch tv and going on ********. Yet full time work is still a 40 hour commitment.
    Won my 10 month battle with cancer!! 2nd July 2013

Originally Posted by 21infantry View Post
    Yes there are more females in college than males, but the degrees they pursue might as well be used as toilet paper they are worthless. Men in college outnumber females 8/10 in fields that matter.
    ya this isn't really what we're going for here. the thing is, all fields are a valuable part of society. think about education, dominated by women and potentially one of the most valuable sectors out there.

Originally Posted by Cheesecanman View Post
    50+ years ago when men made up the vast majority of the workforce, being a housewife was a full time job, in today's society we have washing machines, dishwashers, cars and grocery stores which sell everything under one roof, no more having to go shopping for food 4-5 times a week because you have no fridge, no more having to sit around hand washing every piece of clothing you have. It is easier to take care of the house now, so there is more time for women to sit around doing nothing but watch tv and going on ********. Yet full time work is still a 40 hour commitment.
    hmm.. i understand where you're coming from, but although there may not be deadlines or pressure from a boss, there is still a ton of stuff to do, especially when kids are involved. Also, weekends don't exist.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lolz an apprenticeship is not a diploma, it's work experience. It's a paid internship, essentially.
    Ah OK. Things are obviously very different in Canada than the UK.

A formal apprenticeship in the UK means working whilst earning a diploma to become a professional tradesmen.

Are you sure trade apprenticeships in Canada aren't a path to getting vocational qualifications? Can you double check that please, by checking with colleges that run vocational courses.

Also, you keep saying that a diploma is not required at the entry level, and I keep telling you that unless you're an admin at a gym making minimum wage, it IS required.
    In Canada.

Not sure why you guys have such strict requirements for admin positions. Entry level admin positions, even in major companies, aren't that complicated that they require a diploma IMO and IME.

not sure why you keep denying the reality.
    Canada or North America doesn't = the world.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 06-01-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's inconclusive at best and what it all says about human psychology does not and cannot prove any external manifestations (especially when applied to children for whom there is no implicit sexual gratification going on which I found to be a pretty unsavoury aspect of that research that you provided)
    None of those studies were related to how boys are treated in classrooms.

I posted 2 study summaries directly related to boys in education, which indicates that women teachers are grading boys lower than external examiners, and that boys temperament difference is contributing to them being marked lower than girls.

The education gap was the topic, not male's attitudes towards females at work.

and the MRAs who want sexual communism and female economic dependency, because without it, the chances of a woman sticking around are slim to none.
    I'm not an MRA but I read this standard shaming tactic towards MRAs from feminists and quasi-feminists like yourself (I say quasi because you make the same arguments as feminists).

People like yourself try to encourage people to dismiss MRAs opinions, based on the possibility that they might be single and not promiscuous. Yet you simultaneously (probably) complain about women being objectified. If you are only going to respect a man's opinion on gender issues if he is phucking or is dating a woman, then you are encouraging women to be treated as a means to an end (ie. social significance).

beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    I don't feel that modern day (militant) feminists will get their way. I imagine they will always be on the fringes of any real power. They may yell louder and louder, but the majority of people see through their hypocritical and insane ideas and demands.

With that being said, it is hugely wasted effort, and I've yet to hear any form of feminist give a reasonable answer as to why they would rather attempt to deal with the relatively trivial nature of 'inequality' in the west, as opposed to helping women truly oppressed in other areas of the world (read: third world countries) where women are treated like property, sold, murdered, raped, all without consequence.

And I won't even start with the grossly ill-informed 'studies and figures' every feminist seems to have memorized:

"women make less than men in the work force!" being the chief argument that is almost made up. It's insane, and almost no female wants to hear about any figures or actual conclusions supported by various peer reviewed studies, and are just quick to believe that any discrepancy is due to sex-discrimination.

Au cont

And to anyone suggesting that being a 'nurturer' is considered to be below that of a provider/leader, you could not be further from reality. To think that they can be ranked, one below the other, is narrow minded. To anyone who grew up in a traditional home, or a home where the mother was a stay at home provider, you would all agree as to how important she was.

I'd hate to imagine what I would be like if it weren't for my mother staying at home and not shoving us off in some daycare.
    I disagree man. They've done a good job already without being noticed:

- Women's scholarships/ affirmative action
    - Destroyed marriage
    - Convinced the world they are paid less and raped every 2 seconds
    - Shamed men into bending to their will (getting married then losing half their chit)
    - Helped create a bullchit family court
    - Manage to get cut sentences in court and falsely accuse men into imprisonment

You're probably thinking this wash;t the direct work of feminists but their influence is insidious. They perpetuate the female-victim and male-oppressor mentality and you have pussy men and bitter women turning the tables in women's favour every chance they get.
    I like my women how I like my coffee crew
    I hate coffee crew

This is what the fox says SocialFox's Avatar
    SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SocialFox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think many of you in this thread will find this documentary interesting. It's a Norwegian documentary titled "Hjernevask" (translates to "Brainwash" in Norwegian) and it completely explodes many arguments made by gender studies researchers (most notably the notion that gender is learned rather than inborn, which is frankly ridiculous). The government of Norway actually shut down its gender studies institute after this was aired. Quite long, but well worth the watch.

Part 1: The Gender Equality Paradox (http://vimeo.com/19707588)

Part 2: The Parental Effect (http://vimeo.com/19893826)

Part 3: Gay/Straight (http://vimeo.com/19869748)

Part 4: Violence (http://vimeo.com/19921232)

Part 5: Sex (http://vimeo.com/19921928)

Part 6: Race (http://vimeo.com/19922972) (note: password-protected; the password is "hjernevask")

Part 7: Nature or Nurture (http://vimeo.com/19889788)

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SocialFox View Post
    I think many of you in this thread will find this documentary interesting. It's a Norwegian documentary titled "Hjernevask" (translates to "Brainwash" in Norwegian) and it completely explodes many arguments made by gender studies researchers (most notably the notion that gender is learned rather than inborn, which is frankly ridiculous). The government of Norway actually shut down its gender studies institute after this was aired. Quite long, but well worth the watch.

Part 1: The Gender Equality Paradox (http://vimeo.com/19707588)

Part 2: The Parental Effect (http://vimeo.com/19893826)

Part 3: Gay/Straight (http://vimeo.com/19869748)

Part 4: Violence (http://vimeo.com/19921232)

Part 5: Sex (http://vimeo.com/19921928)

Part 6: Race (http://vimeo.com/19922972) (note: password-protected; the password is "hjernevask")

Part 7: Nature or Nurture (http://vimeo.com/19889788)
    Thanks. Repped

Ah, so you haven't read any feminist literature? I can also say that "you sit there reading "girls are victims of male emancipation" propaganda all day everyday.", can't I? As for screening by gender of the authors have you read a pro-feminist book written by a male? Would they care about feminism enough to write a book about it? Same logic goes for the authors that tackle the issues I've posted about.

Not satisfied?
    Here's a book on education reform- it's not about 'men are the victims', but boys are..written by a woman:
    The Trouble with Boys: A Surprising Report Card on Our Sons, Their Problems at School, and What Parents and Educators, by Peg Tyre.
    She'll tell you that your view of higher enrollment of women in universities not reflecting indirect discrimination against boys (later men) is false. But of course that's whining to you..and I'm suddenly MRA (a buzzword you absolutely love to use itt..I noticed) it is to every feminist out there when the focus is not on women's issues.

People with victim mentality will of course gravitate towards whichever source confirms their pre-existing bias, they don't particularly care who the source is. Do you think those people looking for handouts care about the race of the person bestowing those handouts, for instance? Don't be silly.

In any case, re: "tissue extraction": I think the practise of cirumcision itself is problematic moreso than where the foreskin is ending up. I don't think that the worse aspect is that someone found a utilitarian purpose or a way to profit off of this archaic, barbaric remnant of patriarchal/religious tradition. You'd think you would be more concerned about the fact that in this day and age, boys are still getting circumcised. Nope.
    ***Canada Crew***

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I'm not an MRA but I read this standard shaming tactic towards MRAs from feminists and quasi-feminists like yourself (I say quasi because you make the same arguments as feminists).

People like yourself try to encourage people to dismiss MRAs opinions, based on the possibility that they might be single and not promiscuous. Yet you simultaneously (probably) complain about women being objectified. If you are only going to respect a man's opinion on gender issues if he is phucking or is dating a woman, then you are encouraging women to be treated as a means to an end (ie. social significance).

I'm actually just stating a fact. MRAs themselves say this all the time: http://www.returnofkings.com/30492/t...-tyrannize-men

There is one such place where they blatantly admit that that is their agenda.

When men complain about how "marriage has been destroyed" what they are actually doing is lamenting that their wives do not have to put up with any amount of wayward behaviour because they have no recourse or means to survive without them. The fact that many intact marriages remain is of little consequence to them. The fact that no-fault divorce was introduced because judges got sick of he said/she said petty squabbling in the courtrooms during arbitration is of little consequence to them as well. Complaints about female "hypergamy" are much the same. They just don't want women to be able to have a choice; they want sexual communism, because they know they are at a disadvantage.
    Last edited by aquacheeka; 06-02-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    ***Canada Crew***

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Ah OK. Things are obviously very different in Canada than the UK.

A formal apprenticeship in the UK means working whilst earning a diploma to become a professional tradesmen.

Are you sure trade apprenticeships in Canada aren't a path to getting vocational qualifications? Can you double check that please, by checking with colleges that run vocational courses.

I will double-check. But simply by virtue of where I grew up (the suburbs) about half of the guys I knew growing up began working construction or a trade after high school. One of them, for instance, works as a site surveyor for a big company here named Aecon, and he got the job by way of referrals and on-the-job experience; it's the same story for all of those I know who now work in the trades. If you want to work a union or government job like police officer you DO need some sort of in-class training or at the very least a license, but the same can be said actually for bartenders (they need to take a course and get a license). In any case, just over half of us will take formalized training in something, it's the only way to stay competitive nowadays. It's a bit easier if you live out west on the potash or oil fields, they have a severe labour shortage and require no formalized training. A lot of guys move there, work for 6 months come back with 50 grand.
    Last edited by aquacheeka; 06-02-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    ***Canada Crew***

Reverse the gender and it's "Staph, we need more women in higher ed. University deans are personally keeping out women." Suddenly it's not trivial at all.
    Women get a leg up in higher ed because boys are being weeded out by feminized curriculum. To you it's not a legitimate issue because boys don't have vaginas, but to other it just could be.
    When the ratios are as close as they are, there is simply no proof that men are being "kept out" of schools. Did it ever occur to you that men just gravitate towards masculinized culture, and school is less masculinized than a construction site or physical labour job is? I just can't believe it's a coincidence that women dominate the social sciences and caring professional courses of study in colleges and men dominate the technical fields.
    I will, however, concede that it's absolutely true that women in a position of power encourage prosocial behaviour in males. This has been well-documented by sociologists who posit that in male-heavy populations, men who behave in antisocial ways are less likely to be partnered than men in female-heavy regions. When given the power to do so, women DO appear to penalize men for their misbehaviour so I can see this extending inadvertently to boys.
    Last edited by aquacheeka; 06-02-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    ***Canada Crew***

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with almost everything except "first world English speaking countries" because routine infant circumcision only occurs in the US. UK/Canada/Australia don't practice it. Just the US. The only time it's done here is if there's clinical need.

I was unaware that the foreskin tissue went into anti-wrinkle cream though. Now I'm even more disgust.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**