frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frog117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

44 and weak no more!

Many years of relationships, bending to be this or that for someone else, doing everything you can as a mother and partner. Now i find myself single again and its time for me to have the body i want regardless of what anyone else thinks...

so here goes... one week of the gym every day and i feel good. i know youre not supposed to go every day but i want to fill my spare time with this rather than risking feeling miserable and moping at home.

the boditrax machine said i had put on about 1lb of muscle in 9 days which is pretty awesome because my legs are stupidly weak and thats what ive been working on most. downside is i have put on weight too, but the fat was down a little so hey ho.

i am really excited for my new journey, its entirely for me, and it is going to take the place of a relationship for me because thats what i need. its exciting to be on a journey to getting the physique i have always wanted, become stronger and healthier and its something i can share with my son who weight trains so thats even better... watch this space, it will happen