Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Provethemwrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In. Post your progress, keep at it. The journey worth it. You'll feel better mentaly and physically. Lifting weights completly changed my life. Good luck on your journey man, do it for you.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

"Look out for #1: One more day; One more set; One more rep; One more chance to get better"

"For every person who doubts you, tell you that you will fail, try twice as hard to prove them wrong."

FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FutureSwoln is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Easy pill to swallow OP.

You know exactly why she left you. Its probably over. And your fat is to blames, not her. Get your mindset down that it is the fats fault. That's what I do.

You will want it the fuark off of you ASAP. Currently it is responsible for this bullchit that is ruining your life.

Let that fuel your motivation.
    *Negging* reddit threads on sight.

Tyna lose dat der sumo status.

50lb weight loss

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161417243&p=1234167343#post1234167343

Sterlyrepped91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** that bish. Use the break up as motivation to get into shape and be aesthetic as ****. She'll see one day and be rattled that she even considered dumping such a stud. Good luck OP

Sterlyrepped91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by poker123 View Post
    Your mind is a powerful tool op

Learn to control it...hold it..gripe it, and tame it

There will be cravings but you control that. If u want it bad enough, you can do it. Only you can!!!

Don't think of it as a diet. From this day, think of changing your lifestyle for the better, not for her, but for your health and future.
    Shes just a shadow now, but use her as a jumpstart motivator.
    Like I say, relapse are easy, but only you can set your limits.

Are u ready op? Are u ready to turn your life around?

We all believe in you manggggg......das it mane

Bring the beast out

This X1000000

ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick update things not going great

Do I'm going to the gym 3 times a week working out hard, but I feel depressed and can't stop eating. I feel a little stronger, my muscles are constantly aching but now I weigh the heaviest I have in my life 213lbs. Will I start to lose some fat working out this hard or will I continue to fatten because of my food problems? :/
    Attached Images

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ryanharvey View Post
    Do I'm going to the gym 3 times a week working out hard, but I feel depressed and can't stop eating. I feel a little stronger, my muscles are constantly aching but now I weigh the heaviest I have in my life 213lbs. Will I start to lose some fat working out this hard or will I continue to fatten because of my food problems? :/
    If you're eating more calories than you're burning per day, then yes you will gain weight and you will get fatter.
    If you're serious about this and you actually want to lose weight, you have to eat less. Monitor your calories and make sure you're eat less than maintenance every day, it's the only way to lose weight.

Stop feeling so sorry for yourself, go out and get results, there's nothing stopping you
    You will never come up against a greater adversary than your own potential.

Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try a fat burner? ...not because they are some sort of magic pill but because they can help surpress your appetite and it may help you! But be very clear, You MUST change your eating habits! It seems to me like your letting fear get in the way, Your scared of putting in the hard work, Scared of letting go of all the bad foods you eat and scared your gonna miss particular foods and so forth! You gotta accept that if you keep doing what your doing, your gonna keep getting what your getting! You could potentially be a new man this time next year , think about that! It might seem a long way away but we all know how fast the years fly! Time to get at it op and enjoy the journey ;-)

Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000) Owz600 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done on keeping up the lifting. If you find you are over eating then do cardio to burn off what you've eaten. You'll quickly find that 30 minutes jogging to burn off a snack isn't worth it so you'll leave the snack alone.

Also try to log what you're eating and ask yourself do I truly want this and is this helping me reach my goals.

Keep it up man

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Believe and you can achieve.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

WaylandC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaylandC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaylandC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youtu.be/jzEoYJEay9I <- Dat motivation.

Being depressed is understandable. If you have to, write down all of the good things you have going for you. You're already heading in a positive direction with the exercise. Exercise can help a lot with managing negative emotions.

You have to track calories. Period.

Don't keep any snacks or sugary drinks and alcohol in the house. All you need is water.

acenation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Negatives

You got a lot of ppl supporting and believing you brah keep that in mind! In the end the most important thing is that you believe in yourself that you can and will make this happen !! You'll get hang of the right kind of training and nutrition that will help you reach your goal. But to keep focus and motivation burning can be hard. Like many others already said, baby steps! SLOW PROGRESS IS STILL PROGRESS! Try to focus on the healthy not the skinny. Again BABY STEPS!

And the girlfriend thing... Pointing out flaws in others only points out the flaws in them...

Im not a personal trainer but all that fear or anger that you may have or all those negative thoughts.. take it to the gym and spend it there! Let things like that fuel you! Might not me a longterm motivational solution. This is a quote that goes "Life is like photography. We develop from the Negatives"

I dont know we anytuhigns of this made sense or helped. All I really wanted to say is that YOU CAN DO THIS!
    ## All that anger, all that fear, all that negative energy, take it to the gym and spend it there. These things make great fuel... Let these things nourish you and not the other way around. So destroy every set and feel every rep peeps ##

Motivation and Inspiration at @acenation at Instagram

JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonGiII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You absolutely need to get your nutrition straight. Figuring out how much calories to take in vs what you need to take in will be 70% of the results. Working out is that 30% left. Nothing says you have to go on a grapefruit diet and eat only god awfull stuff and always feel hungry. There is still way for you to eat the stuff you want if you keep track of it and measure the amounts. If you want to cut back on weight, it would be most benificial to no drink any. Drink water, coffee and tea.

rwells81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just think of it as her loss for when you get where you want to be!

Registered User takenodaysoff25's Avatar
    takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't let that make you feel down and bad about your self. If you want it that bad, go for it. Nobodies stopping you. We're hoping to see progress from you bra.

Trying so hard to make it Pharmacist1's Avatar
    Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharmacist1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fxck bishes get money, show the bish you're too good for her brother.
    "Every king was once a crying baby, every great building was once a map. It's not important where you are today; the most important thing is where you will reach tomorrow. Never be proud of what position you hold, because after a game of chess, the king and the soldiers go into the same box."

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry about what happened, but it's good that you are taking a proactive approach to the situation. Like others said focus more on doing it for yourself. Fitness and can fun and enjoyable and results are very rewarding. All the hard work pays off. Don't focus so much on BMI, BMI doesn't take into account muscle mass, which is why according to BMI I am obese, but I am not. Make this an enjoyable experience, and that will help you stay on track and stay motivated.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanharvey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting major cardio now an proper diet.

Thanks for all the support guys. Iv been a mess lately binge eating and now I'm the fattest iv been in my life 5,8 216lbs 33bmi. I look like a ball of fat. I promise this is my last whale picture. Healthy or not I'm losing at least 15kg before summer.
    Attached Images

brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brketo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If she was truly interested, she wouldn't have dumped you for gaining weight. Most people on here have the right point, she is shallow as ****. Find a girl with a great personality, not just looks and that's where you'll find yourself in the right place.

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the support guys. Iv been a mess lately binge eating and now I'm the fattest iv been in my life 5,8 216lbs 33bmi. I look like a ball of fat. I promise this is my last whale picture. Healthy or not I'm losing at least 15kg before summer.
    Just be committed to the process of learning.

Fitness is a life long commitment that you take day by day.

You're an amazing person and now its time to take your life to the next level.

maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, you are similar to me in the personality aspect, but we have polar opposite problems. I'm a fairly skinny guy I'm only 5"8 and 130ish and just 1 year of working out under my belt. The biggest problem you have is you aren't willing to commit to the change. Elliot Hulse said in a video once that if you aren't willing to commit a year until your change don't bother at all. Remember you can't expect to have a 6 pack and to be ripped by working out hard every once in awhile. Hell, your transformation honestly may take 2-3 years depending on level of commitment and desire to succeed.

Last thing to remember, if you can't imagine ever being fit and what not you will never achieve it because your mind is what makes you great and what holds you back as well.

Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iv gained almost 50lbs in a year, my girlfriend has finally dumped me for being too fat. Entirely my own fault. I hope this is enough motivation for me to get rid of this sack of lard. 209lbs starting weight.
    That's a good thing. If she left you because you gained weight, then she wasn't for you in the first place. Now get in shape, and find a girl that will love you for "you".
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

Originally Posted by maynoth View Post
    OP, you are similar to me in the personality aspect, but we have polar opposite problems. I'm a fairly skinny guy I'm only 5"8 and 130ish and just 1 year of working out under my belt. The biggest problem you have is you aren't willing to commit to the change. Elliot Hulse said in a video once that if you aren't willing to commit a year until your change don't bother at all. Remember you can't expect to have a 6 pack and to be ripped by working out hard every once in awhile. Hell, your transformation honestly may take 2-3 years depending on level of commitment and desire to succeed.

Last thing to remember, if you can't imagine ever being fit and what not you will never achieve it because your mind is what makes you great and what holds you back as well.
    wow 85lbs difference, same height, maybe we should give each other advice about our eating habits lol. i know man i know i need to commit more. i used to be 134lbs 2 years ago. =/

Elysium1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wear a sweat suit and blast away on the treadmill, the more you sweat the more fat you'll lose, get angry and start running!

BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoredAnalyst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nickbook View Post
    From the looks of it she got you pregnant brah
    hahahahahahaha. dude what the hell. that's mean.

dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's nothing wrong with binge eating. It's a matter of WHAT you eat.

You've got to have the mentality that you really do what it. Once you really got that settled in your head you'll do things that are great - Like tossing out my wife's oreo icecream cake, and harshbrowns, and... It's amazing what that woman misses in the Fridge

Pickup a George Foreman-ish grill. Something to steam veggies (Apparently they make metal things to fit in pans to steam a lot of veggies). Spices and Herbs. Measuring cups (1, 1/2, 1/4 cups)

Chicken Breast, Sirloin Steaks, Salmon - Tilapia. Brown rice, Sweet Potatoes.

Can't cook? No problem! I burn water. As my wife knows, I really DO burn water and pans. An example of this below. If I can cook there's no reason why you can't.

A George forman grill is just spray on the non-stick, put the seasoning on, rinse off the breast and plop it down on the grill, add more seasoning, close the lid. When you start smelling smoke, take two forks and pull apart the piece from the thickest point to see if it's cooked. If it is - out it goes.

(Breakfast Example: I recently tried to make scrambled eggs by putting eggs in a hot pan, and then poured milk ontop. It turned out to be chunks of eggs floating in a sea of hot milk.)
    "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
    "Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way." - Les Brown

eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) eldiablopollo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im in sort of the same boat as you.

im 6'0" and was around 140. when my wife left me in march i dropped about 10 pounds and was 130 on april 15, that day started go to the gym seriously and eating more. as of yesterday, im at 149 and feel a lot better. I used her leaving as the main motivation fo going to the gym along with helping to keep my mind busy and get out of the house. as time passed, i continued going for my own benefit. you have to just keep at it and going to the gym and eating right regardless of how hard it may be. there's times when im under my calorie intake for the day but i just suck it up and stuff my face to get there and it has paid off so far.

XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XmasekOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    holy ****, hit the gym! you could do it. Act now!
    Honolulu,Hawaii ->Calgary,AB, Canada -> Honolulu,Hawaii -> ???

Hoozer93

MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GoatNapper View Post
    If you do it for anything but yourself it will inevitably turn into disaster down the road. get back to good health, get a good girl, and enjoy life! if she cant have you at your worst then she sure as hell doesnt deserve you at your best. look at it as a positive and not negative. also enjoy yourself and be happ cause you only have one life.
    so much this.The habits that you take physically will help shape you psychologically, and vice versa. Dig deep and find out what you want in yourself first and then you will in turn find someone who will instead be worthy of you instead of you worthy of them.

TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheInsomninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use spite to start, because once you see progress youll love it.

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The motivation is not for her, its for yourself.

You got comfy. I can name a half dozen of my friends who have been with a girl for over a year - and got comfy. They gained weight. 70lbs and gaining? After the breakup? They kept gaining. Check my progress pictures, I looked like chit post breakup with my ex. All we did was party/drink/get fast food.

Now is your chance!
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew