Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sad story all around. Not listening to the tape. I refuse to. R.I.P. to the teenagers who happened to be idiots one night and lost their lives over it to what seems to be a crazed homeowner.

anonymous
    Break Into people's houses. Your putting your life at risk. Plain and simple. Yeah guy went potato and videotaped himself. That was stupid. The guy didn't go into town and blow ransoms away. People broke into his home. With intent to steal from him. Back in the good old days you would get blown away for stealing someone's shot at the saloon. When you fuk with people's stuff that's what you get. As for the old man he did act crazy. But te moral of the story is break into someone's home. Your life must not be that important to you

MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SquallFF8 View Post
    Sad story all around. Not listening to the tape. I refuse to. R.I.P. to the teenagers who happened to be idiots one night and lost their lives over it to what seems to be a crazed homeowner.
    tape is disgusting
    "If you want to accomplish anything in life you can't just sit back and hope it will happen you got to make it happen" - Chuck Norris

The day you stop caring about reps, that day you will make it.

glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100) glover28 is not very well liked. (-100)
    poor dudes home had been broken into 10+ according to the article? What do you want? Should he just keep bending over for the scum?

He had called the police multiple times, no avail.

What would have happened had he been asleep at night unarmed?

I love how the article emphasizes the fact that the two teens who broke into his home were unarmed?. Perhaps he should have asked them if they were armed before shooting? LOL

EDIT: Vietnam war veteran. Poor dude probably waded knee deep in mud for months getting shot at while getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. Comes home to america, busts his ass as an engineer, only to have his house repeatedly raided by teens high on drugs (girl was found to be high on cough syrup). Cops don't respond? Do what needs to be done. I would be pissed as well. Good for him!
    always pick 2 crew
    Medical Student Crew

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BobbyBlades View Post
    Break Into people's houses. Your putting your life at risk. Plain and simple. Yeah guy went potato and videotaped himself. That was stupid. The guy didn't go into town and blow ransoms away. People broke into his home. With intent to steal from him. Back in the good old days you would get blown away for stealing someone's shot at the saloon. When you fuk with people's stuff that's what you get. As for the old man he did act crazy. But te moral of the story is break into someone's home. Your life must not be that important to you
    I think it was more the way he did and the way he acted after, not the fact that he shot them.

Audio suggests he was enjoying himself while killing them. When he didnt call police or ambulance until the next wrote his ticket to jail. Someone randomly breaks into your house and you shoot them you call the cops right away.
    **ALPHA CREW**

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    pre·med·i·tat·ed - characterized by fully conscious willful intent and a measure of forethought and planning

No, it was premeditated. He moved his truck and set up to record audio. He grabbed a book and some food and waited for them to break in. That sounds like a 'measure of forethougt'. If that isn't premeditated I don't know what is.

I am not arguing either way here. I think both parties messed up. But I just wanted to say that it was premeditated.
    No, it's not. Killing is not always murdering, as we all know.

Had he shot both the teens cleanly and killed them on the first shots fired, it would not have been murder, it would have been a castle-doctrine justified killing.

Murder is MUCH different than killing. Preparing to shoot at someone (yes, most likely shooting to kill) that is actively committing a crime isn't murder.

Hence, the case really shouldn't be involving premeditated murder. He should get convicted for second degree murder for the execution after the girl was incapacitated.
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do some of you retards keep going on about how he should be allowed to shoot someone who broke into his house, so this case is fine?

That's not why he's been convicted of murder.

It's because instead of shooting them, incapacitating them and calling the police, getting the phuck out of there, what ever.... he trash talks them, moves the body, shoots one in the head while she's laid on the floor for 1 minute, then leaves their bodies over night before calling the police.

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BDPfit View Post

Had he shot both the teens cleanly and killed them on the first shots fired, it would not have been murder, it would have been a castle-doctrine justified killing.

Murder is MUCH different than killing. Preparing to shoot at someone (yes, most likely shooting to kill) that is actively committing a crime isn't murder.

Hence, the case really shouldn't be involving premeditated murder. He should get convicted for second degree murder for the execution after the girl was incapacitated.
    I think the premediated part comes in because he literally camped out waiting for them with 2 guns, he knew as soon as they entered his house he was going to kill them, no matter what happened, which is apparent by the fact he executed one when she was clearly not a threat at all.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    home alone 4: potatoes gonna potate

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    I read through various pages ITT. All I can say is some of you flat out disgust me defending criminals. I do not care they are dead. Whether the dude was a psychotic douche or not isn't as disturbing as thinking that a couple of tards breaking into your house is ok. It is scary. I'm not surprised when I see some of the avis of people defending these two scumbags. Two less pieces of crap in our society. Good job old man.
    did you listen to the recording?
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    I think the premediated part comes in because he literally camped out waiting for them with 2 guns, he knew as soon as they entered his house he was going to kill them, no matter what happened, which is apparent by the fact he executed one when she was clearly not a threat at all.
    Yep, no problem with that. I'm quite certain the court would not have found him guilty of premeditated murder had he not killed them execution style.

So a "paranoid crazy old man" loads up his guns in anticipation of a crime, and he SO HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT. You're telling me that him being paranoid (or in this case, prepared), makes a justified killing a premeditated murder all of a sudden? Remember, no one would have bat an eye if he was surprised by the break in, grabbed his gun, and shot. Him being "paranoid" doesn't automatically make a killing, murder.

This is, of course, completely ignoring the way he executed the girl. As I stated, he deserved that second degree murder charge based on that action, but the premeditated murder charge is WAY off base.

Remember, the charge is premeditated MURDER, not premeditated KILLING. Two completely different things.
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lenno64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    did you listen to the recording?
    there is actually a recording of this

NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my view.

I feel that in general the people of today are softer then they ever have been before. The thought of someone being 100% responsible for their actions is now somewhat of a forlorn conclusion.No matter what someone does first, it is somehow always held in comparison to the reaction they receive. Why can't something ever be like this " This person did X so now that person ended up receiving X"? This is the way the real world works, especially when it comes to something as serious as trying to rob someone's house.

I'm not saying the guy didn't do anything wrong but I do feel that ALMOST...just almost.. it almost doesn't matter how it was done. The fact of the matter is the man was defending his home and his possessions. The two teens knew (or should have, at that age) that there is always a possibility of danger in those activities. The audio recordings are just more fodder for the 12 soft,liberal losers and the general public still plugged into the matrix. Soft, Naive Individuals who, mind you, were picked at random from a mailed out letter to decide the fate of a US Military veteran who perhaps said some things that rattled their Kool-Aid pumping hearts.

Things that could have been said right after an adrenaline dump of fear and many other emotions circling around in his gut. Who knows what someone might say after just going through that scene. He might have had it recording because it might very well have been him dying that day and he wanted evidence of it.
    "Look sir I really don't want anything of this, and I go 'woosh' like dis and I slit you throat and its over and out.." - Bas Rutten

beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ^ prepare for red

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honest to god hope bubba grabs this old man, sodomozes the hell out of him, and chokes him to death with his c0ck. Then justice will be served.

This ******* needs to be tortured and executed. Same as he did to those kids.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    old mans a serial killer. I'm saying this with my self defense pistol on my hip
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    I honest to god hope bubba grabs this old man, sodomozes the hell out of him, and chokes him to death with his c0ck. Then justice will be served.

This ******* needs to be tortured and executed. Same as he did to those kids.
    Thank god my name is bubba.
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beanlet21 View Post
    ^ prepare for red
    Meh, why should I have to hold my tongue?
    "Look sir I really don't want anything of this, and I go 'woosh' like dis and I slit you throat and its over and out.." - Bas Rutten

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NfernalOne View Post
    Meh, why should I have to hold my tongue?
    I repped you. A lot of people in this world, especially my generation (80s+) have forgot what personal responsibility is. Taking responsibility for their actions.

Not gonna say the kids deserved what happened at all. But I'm not gonna say that if you break into a persons house bad ****s gonna end up happening to you sooner or later. It's not if... its when, sooner or later you will break into the wrong house.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

We're all gonna make it userofpeace1111's Avatar
    userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yep, no problem with that. I'm quite certain the court would not have found him guilty of premeditated murder had he not killed them execution style.

So a "paranoid crazy old man" loads up his guns in anticipation of a crime, and he SO HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT. You're telling me that him being paranoid (or in this case, prepared), makes a justified killing a premeditated murder all of a sudden? Remember, no one would have bat an eye if he was surprised by the break in, grabbed his gun, and shot. Him being "paranoid" doesn't automatically make a killing, murder.

This is, of course, completely ignoring the way he executed the girl. As I stated, he deserved that second degree murder charge based on that action, but the premeditated murder charge is WAY off base.

Remember, the charge is premeditated MURDER, not premeditated KILLING. Two completely different things.
    The premeditation occurred when he killed them execution style after the threat had passed. Contrary to popular belief, premeditation can happen just seconds before an act.

From a jury instruction:

Premeditated killing means that the defendant intended to kill and made a conscious decision to do so. It means simply that the defendant had an opportunity to think about [his] [her] acts before they were undertaken. The decision to kill must have been formulated at the time of the killing. The law does not fix an exact period of time that must pass between the formation of the intent to kill and the acts that result in the killing. The period of time must, however, be long enough to allow reflection and conscious choice by the defendant.

Whether premeditation exists is to be determined by all the evidence presented to you concerning the facts and circumstances of the killing.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
    Good. He's a psycho.
    this

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    old mans a serial killer. I'm saying this with my self defense pistol on my hip
    He would be a serial killer after his home got broken into more than 5 times and the police did jack chit.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys are dumb as fuk. it's not the fact that he shot intruders in his home. if you break into someone's home, you should have reasonable expectations that you can be killed.

it's instead of simply incapacitating the intruders, he EXECUTED them.
    what were they going to do writhing on the floor with bullets in them? were they still a threat?

he clearly had the upper hand, and instead of calling the cops, he decided to exact his own justice.
    if he had simply shot them and then called the cops, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now, even if the intruders died from their wounds.
    B.S. in Computer Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona, 2013.
    repping fellow engineers, tournament paintballers, and lovers of deathcore/hardcore.

**Los Angeles MISC Crew**

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My point was that by definition of the law and in the eyes of the jury, the guy 'had a plan and intended to kill them'. That is evidenced by the recording and even his own remarks to the police. He had no plan to call the cops once they were incapacitated. He planned on murdering them at that point. If he had killed them in the first shot or two, no problem. But he said and the evidence shows that he reloaded his weapon and even used another one. Gave the girl a 'finishing blow' under the chin 'because .22 doesn't travel through bone well'. He murdered them at that point. And it just so happened that he planned to do that.

As a law-abiding citizen once he was fearful of his life he was justified to shoot them. Once they were incapacitated, it's hard to justify self defense. Therefore it becomes murder. He is getting what he deserves.

This ^^^^
    Why do some of you retards keep going on about how he should be allowed to shoot someone who broke into his house, so this case is fine?

That's not why he's been convicted of murder.

It's because instead of shooting them, incapacitating them and calling the police, getting the phuck out of there, what ever.... he trash talks them, moves the body, shoots one in the head while she's laid on the floor for 1 minute, then leaves their bodies over night before calling the police.
    Also this ^^^

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a facked up story.

I have no problem with shooting and killing an intruder in your home.

But the way this guy went about it was disturbing.
    I don't know how anyone can debate this. It just wasn't right.

Just the fact that he waited until the next day to call the police shows some mental issues.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanlet21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    What a facked up story.

I have no problem with shooting and killing an intruder in your home.

But the way this guy went about it was disturbing.
    I don't know how anyone can debate this. It just wasn't right.

Just the fact that he waited until the next day to call the police shows some mental issues.
    Him having obvious mental issues should have nothing to do with his sentencing, if you guys think it should then you are idiots (srs).

Registered User StrngLrkrOPeace's Avatar
    StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) StrngLrkrOPeace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn. reading the transcript i couldn't understand what he was saying "sorry about that". sounds like he shot her, went to finish her then the gun jammed. that was what he was sorry about. then shot her 4 times with the 22. then whispering "cute. bet she thought she was a pro".

what a fukking psycho.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *house stark crew*