Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2910
    Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    Long hair fellas, I need some help.

I've got fairly short hair, but really bad dandruff and possibly scalp psoriasis. I've tried tons of different "psoriasis medicated shampoo/conditioner", and nothing helped. I've tried coconut oil, and it seemed to work for awhile, but no longer does. I've tried head and shoulders as well..

Anyone got an suggestions?
    Try this out bro. I've used this before and it calmed the crazy itchiness my dandruff had. Now everyone is different so I don't really know if it will work, but if you haven't tried it, go for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Salon-Quality...1006247&sr=1-6
    "To put the heart of the martial arts in your own heart and have it be a part of you means total comprehension and the use of a free style. When you have that you will know that there are no limits."---Bruce Lee

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im about 3 months in growing it out.

FAK i want to cut it so bad.... must push through....
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baji8way View Post
    Try this out bro. I've used this before and it calmed the crazy itchiness my dandruff had. Now everyone is different so I don't really know if it will work, but if you haven't tried it, go for it.
    Just ordered and repped you. Will report results for sure.

I'm about 4 months into my hair growing (IIRC), so I'm just starting to get to the awkward stages. Everyday is a struggle, especially with dandruff making it so I can't wear any black clothes
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Right now rocker dreads on the top and everything around shaved. Right now my length is to my ears almost past them and the top of my neck. Can't wait until I can wear em in a ponytail. Having Em braided looks nice but requires a lot of maintenance. Love my dreads right now.
    6'8 wingspan masterrace
    6'0
    221lbs
    Loner cause I'm a weird fuk

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    im about 3 months in growing it out.

FAK i want to cut it so bad.... must push through....
    gets easier. 3-5 months is the worst part. i'm just over 5 months now and its just starting to look half decent. even then still got the mullet going on, not long enough up top lol. push through bruh, youre gonna make it

Originally Posted by eskyhoneybeev2 View Post
    is it normal to cut the sides and back shorter while you let the top grow out? I feel like this awkward stage could be mitigated somewhat with a sort of undercut (not shaved down though)
    i did that. trimmed the back at 3.5 months so i wouldn't have THAT bad of a mullet, had a party to go to and had to look decent lol. bro above is right that it just delays the awkward phase, rocking a pretty good mullet right now at 5 months lol, probably wouldn't have one as bad if i didn't cut it then.

but it does help you get through that part where its not long enough that you'll say "might as well keep growing it" instead of just getting it cut. i'm in the awkward part right now for probably a month or two more, but it's been so long that i've been growing it that i'm just like fukk it, just keep growing it now lol. its really upto you, but i'd say if you do cut it, don't cut it before at least 2 months in and don't cut it after that until you hit like 8-12 months.
    Last edited by tonyparker69; 12-06-2016 at 12:25 AM.
    ***Canadian Crew***

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jefftheman69 View Post
    Long hair brahs GTFIH and post pics NAOW !!! ( need motivation)
    Long hair brahs i need motivation to keep growing my mane back out , im tempted to cut it a little shorter than it is now and style beacuse im i look better with it like that but i want to stay true to myself and what i want ( who cares what sloots think? ) i dye mine black beacuse the color suits my style better and i like it but my natural color is a honey blonde. Anyway i started growing it about 3 and a half months ago from nothing and already have a solid 5 inches. Im in that ***gy shaggy bang look atm :/ so tempted so fellow Long hair bros post pictures of your awesome manes to help me keep my motivation.
    IN before long hair is ***gy , from the beginning of time up until the industrial revolution long hair was considered very masculine and was a cultured tradition. Back in early world and middle ages warriors of great from ancient greece, sparta , germanic tribes , knights , chrisitan crusaders, samurai all had long hair. If you had short hair back in the day it mean you were a peasent weak slave.
    Tldr : growing my hair back out , need motivation
    having long hair isnt ****gy btw
    Brb Aaragon
    Brb achilles
    Brb hercules
    Brb spartans
    Brb ancient greece
    Brb knights of the round table and templar
    Brb samurai
    Brb vikings
    Brb bradd pitt
    Brb pull more bitches with long than short hair
    Rikishi have long hair, nuff said.

eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    As LaughingStorm would say, the only proper response ITT is to grow it out

If you do that it'll just take longer to grow and you'll hit the awkward stage again eventually anyways.
    alright cheers bruv

Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post
    gets easier. 3-5 months is the worst part. i'm just over 5 months now and its just starting to look half decent. even then still got the mullet going on, not long enough up top lol. push through bruh, youre gonna make it

i did that. trimmed the back at 3.5 months so i wouldn't have THAT bad of a mullet, had a party to go to and had to look decent lol. bro above is right that it just delays the awkward phase, rocking a pretty good mullet right now at 5 months lol, probably wouldn't have one as bad if i didn't cut it then.

but it does help you get through that part where its not long enough that you'll say "might as well keep growing it" instead of just getting it cut. i'm in the awkward part right now for probably a month or two more, but it's been so long that i've been growing it that i'm just like fukk it, just keep growing it now lol. its really upto you, but i'd say if you do cut it, don't cut it before at least 2 months in and don't cut it after that until you hit like 8-12 months.
    thanks mate, yeah I am going to just stick it out. I was trying this no shampoo thing for a few months lol, sounds gross but my hair wasn't that bad. However last night I used some American Crew shampoo and holy sh!t it made my hair look all shiny and soft so I don't really care about the bad proportions anymore because it at least sits okay now.

Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    Just ordered and repped you. Will report results for sure.

I'm about 4 months into my hair growing (IIRC), so I'm just starting to get to the awkward stages. Everyday is a struggle, especially with dandruff making it so I can't wear any black clothes
    Yeah bro I hear ya. That dirty dandruff sucks. When I wore black, it looked like someone sprinkled fuking parmesan cheese on my shoulders lol. Hopefully it works for ya. I just hit my two year mark this past November growing my hair. You're gonna make it bro
    "To put the heart of the martial arts in your own heart and have it be a part of you means total comprehension and the use of a free style. When you have that you will know that there are no limits."---Bruce Lee

saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MirinTheIron View Post
    thats the hardest part brah srs. stay strong you won't regret it. here is some motivation

You look like an Asian mother

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saiyar1 View Post
    You look like a badass Asian motherfukker
    Fixed.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant wear ponytail at work. Any strong ass products to keep hair in place? Cant have it iut either
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trapper08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Cant wear ponytail at work. Any strong ass products to keep hair in place? Cant have it iut either
    Cornrows

JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JzALiberator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been growing my hair out for 2 1/2 years. It's been one of my better decisions lol
    AyyLmao

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Bandana not an option? What do you do?

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How's it hanging boyos? Just hit 5 months worth of growth today from a bald head. Getting more frustrating but i'm sticking it out.

Also, Merry Christmas brahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i couldnt do it it. i ended up getting a haircut a week ago. i only last 1 month when i already needed a cut.

rip
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    going through that awkward phase. it suckssssss because i have no idea how to style it.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Samurai crew
    damn can't believe this was 3 years ago... My hair has been short for ages now might grow it again

DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep going, boyos. Mine's mid back now (from a shaved head but forgot when I started). Only 1 trim. Looks stupid because my sides grow a lot slower so they can't be pulled back with the rest. I keep it up in a lazy bun 24/7.
    "For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." --Carl Sagan

"They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time."

B: 295x1
    D: 365x3
    OHP: 205x1

Originally Posted by bee su View Post
    i couldnt do it it. i ended up getting a haircut a week ago. i only last 1 month when i already needed a cut.
    rip
    damn can't believe this was 3 years ago... My hair has been short for ages now might grow it again
    Dead to me, both of you.

abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000) abroom is just really nice. (+1000)
    7 months since last haircut, currently rocking the modric cut.

Do you guys get it trimmed once in a while? Like getting rid of split ends?
    **Erasmus Crew**

Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by abroom View Post
    Don't be a quitter.

Samson didn't want his hair cut.

Originally Posted by abroom View Post
    7 months since last haircut, currently rocking the modric cut.

I only started getting split ends snipped once my hair was already running down my back.

Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy new year boyos!

Hair about shoulder length all around now, haven't gotten it cut in over a year and plan on staying at least through summer. I need some styling tips though. It ends up parting down the middle like the modric pic above, not a huge fan of that so I need to style it up a bit. Currently just going with a bandana which I guess will work for the winter months.
    Positivity crew

Originally Posted by Komisch View Post
    Happy new year boyos!
    Hair about shoulder length all around now, haven't gotten it cut in over a year and plan on staying at least through summer. I need some styling tips though. It ends up parting down the middle like the modric pic above, not a huge fan of that so I need to style it up a bit. Currently just going with a bandana which I guess will work for the winter months.
    Styling?

Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I deserved that. Bandana at the bar last night, no fukks given, bandana stays.
    Positivity crew

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    why did u cut it

Originally Posted by Komisch View Post
    I deserved that. Bandana at the bar last night, no fukks given, bandana stays.
    Bishes love the White Trash/Rockstar look. Srs.

Originally Posted by Aahl View Post
    why did u cut it
    Who cares? He dead to us now.

Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vishus View Post
    Glad to see this thread bumped.

I'll update. Almost at 20 months now. Had the back cut way back at the 8 month mark so not as long in the back as it may have been otherwise. Can't wait to see what it looks like this time next year.

Awesome.

I grew out an undercut that went up to the middle of my nose, so my top is at about 10-12 months now, sides since August, so 5 months.

Hoping I'll look somewhat like your 8month picture in three months. It gives me hope that your hair is straight, because mine's straight af and I really wanna have some curls/volume. Your 20month pic is my goal.

I'm determined, I'm at the worst stage right now, so when I push through it, it'll start being worth it, but help me stay motivated bros, fu--ing sucks when everyone keeps saying you look horrible (and I know an undercut suited me). I don't really care but when everyone, including gf, makes fun of you, it kills that drive sometimes. Just slick it back/manbun it atm. Looks horrible if I part it lmao.

''Every sheep can be sheared, but only a lion is able to grow a mane''.

~Me, on your basic bi-ch cookie cutter haircut

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pigler View Post
    Awesome.

I grew out an undercut that went up to the middle of my nose, so my top is at about 10-12 months now, sides since August, so 5 months.

Hoping I'll look somewhat like your 8month picture in three months. It gives me hope that your hair is straight, because mine's straight af and I really wanna have some curls/volume. Your 20month pic is my goal.

I'm determined, I'm at the worst stage right now, so when I push through it, it'll start being worth it, but help me stay motivated bros, fu--ing sucks when everyone keeps saying you look horrible (and I know an undercut suited me). I don't really care but when everyone, including gf, makes fun of you, it kills that drive sometimes. Just slick it back/manbun it atm. Looks horrible if I part it lmao.

nice u should wear different glasses fella , one with a black frame preferably.