Closed Thread
Page 224 of 299 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,720 of 8969
    thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    What did you think of Atrial? Nocturn should be drinking like a boss right now, and Uberkind can benefit from a year in the cellar.
    AR is killer. Love it

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    This Mosaic IIPA is fantastic. Pipeworks continues to impress

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1hvxn9.jMG]

I'm diggin my new 9oz mini pint glass
    9oz PINT glass? Is this you brah?

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    ^I drank mine last night. Super easy drinking for 10%. Quite enjoyable. Thanks again man
    Got mine yesterday; can't wait to drink today. Excite.

Pliny is my favorite beer of all time, just sayin

Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Extreme beer fest tickets just went on sale boys. Got mine for the first session; Friday at 6 or something. I'll be there with most of my beer jerk crew.
    You donkey...why didn't you go the last few years when I lived down the road from where it was.

What did you think of Atrial? Nocturn should be drinking like a boss right now, and Uberkind can benefit from a year in the cellar.
    It was pretty damn good and refreshing, not overpowering with the raspberry. I'll drink the nocturn when I get back from NYC friday night.
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    You donkey...why didn't you go the last few years when I lived down the road from where it was.
    Because A. I didn't know about it. and 2. I didn't know anyone else going. It's now me and my whole beer jerk krew. Hate hate hate hate hate

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They have been getting it every Friday (gone by Sat) for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I'll try and get some more this coming week.

Went to a couple of local spots yesterday, ended up walking to this little place on the end of this pier. Had a tap list of about 15 beers including PTE, Pupil, some stuff from the Bruery, Avery from what I can remember. Great little hangout with good beers.

Sun was setting and it was getting pretty chilly. Saw they had this concoction so I figured I'd give it a try. Was like a nice cider almost. Never heard of it before but it was very interesting. Roommate and I being a little intoxicated at that point, went and bought a bunch of red ales and decided to make our own. Toasted some cinnamon sticks, cloves, other random sht. Some turned out really good, others...not so much.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Sun was setting and it was getting pretty chilly. Saw they had this concoction so I figured I'd give it a try. Was like a nice cider almost. Never heard of it before but it was very interesting. Roommate and I being a little intoxicated at that point, went and bought a bunch of red ales and decided to make our own. Toasted some cinnamon sticks, cloves, other random sht. Some turned out really good, others...not so much.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YfMIwxp.jpg[mg]
    I bet dats awesome when it gets cool/cold out. Like a hot toddy or someshyt.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been a while since i have had good beer: This is whats coming up

Special Growler Release: No Crusts PB&J

Special Growler Release: Hoppy Red, Pearl Diver Oyster Saison (Not sure if i will be getting the saison)

Special Growler Release: Banana Split, Belgian IPA

Special Growler Release: Pumpkin Latte Porter (really excited to try this and hopefully nothing comes up to stop me)
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    drank first pumpkin beer of the season still want the pumpkin porters/stouts but it was pretty good actually really liked it for an ale

Dogfish one

Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 09-28-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because A. I didn't know about it. and 2. I didn't know anyone else going. It's now me and my whole beer jerk krew. Hate hate hate hate hate
    I brought it up here multiple times. Just saying
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I've earned another stamp on my ATX Trade Offender Card. I swear I didn't even try this time. He prolapsed his own angus.

AR is killer. Love it
    Yeaaah buddy. Glad you've come over to the wild ale side.

It was pretty damn good and refreshing, not overpowering with the raspberry. I'll drink the nocturn when I get back from NYC friday night.
    Not everyone likes the JK sours because they aren't acetic, and that's what they look for in sour beer. All of the JK wild ales are intended to have soft acid profile with a good balance of fruit and funk. Glad you enjoyed it, bro.

Now if they would only make a dry hopped sour IPA with fresh hops instead of year old bullshyt rotting away in their barn. Wytchmaker has so much potential and tastes like a grapefruit bomb even with garbage hops and their wild yeast.

I brought it up here multiple times. Just saying
    I think you did, but I didn't wanna go to austin mass for a beer meetup with one person I don't know I now have 7 or 8 this year

Well I've earned another stamp on my ATX Trade Offender Card. I swear I didn't even try this time. He prolapsed his own angus.
    No idea wtf you just said...

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    o.O

I have a 5 gal set up for brewing. I also have an electric range now...

Can you do 1-2 gal batches in a 5 gal setup?

I feel like the 5+ gal carboy might cause issues. Back pressure like cars? i dont know... my first brew is getting close to 3 years now.... jees

oh yea... drinking one of these
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/19897/53721/
    there is a warmth with spice effect. sips at first are heavy with spice which is awesome. it slowly fades to a pumpkin taste. the end is malty

3.8/5
    For primary it should be ok, since it will just fill up the head space with co2, but you wouldn't want to put it in a 5 gallon for secondary. So if you're only aging in the primary and going straight to bottles from there, I'd think you should be fine. But if you wanted to secondary, I know my local shop sells 1 gallon carboys for like $5. I'd imagine most others will also.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    i was hoping the co2 would fill the extra space adequately. I have no 2ndary plans yet which works out. Im wanting to do 1-2 gallons since electric stoves suck for BTUs.

ive been thinking of heat containing setup for the small batches too.

last note, any places that sell 1 or 2 gallon brew ingredients =\ i still dont trust myself to make my own
    Just look over their 5 gallon recipes and scale it back for whatever size you're doing. Or talk to the home brew supply store guys about what you're trying to do and see if they have a recipe they can recommend.

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Small batches aren't an issue with a larger setup. With a big primary the carboy will just fill up with CO2 from fermentation and itll be fine. It's an issue if you try to put a small batch in a secondary vessel that is substantially larger than the batch. Oxidation risk etc. I have a 3 gal better bottle for small batches with secondary aging on spices or fruit.

I am going to try and get to the hardware store this week for some hard foam board insulation for my keezer. With the bike accident everything got put on hold, but I am pretty mobile now and should be able to finish this up already. I am going to try and make more beer in the next few weeks. Doctor said the wound VAC should have my gash closed up in a week or so.
    How's your leg healing up? Are you still a cyborg?
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got to try my first bit of Pliny last night. It was some pretty good stuff. It would be great if it were easily available.
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    It would be great if it were easily available.
    they're in the process of installing a new brew system ~ http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/rus...new-brewhouse/
    bmbc

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    They have been getting it every Friday (gone by Sat) for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I'll try and get some more this coming week.

Went to a couple of local spots yesterday, ended up walking to this little place on the end of this pier. Had a tap list of about 15 beers including PTE, Pupil, some stuff from the Bruery, Avery from what I can remember. Great little hangout with good beers.

Looks like a cool spot and keep me posted on the Pliny

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    drank first pumpkin beer of the season still want the pumpkin porters/stouts but it was pretty good actually really liked it for an ale

Dogfish one

New artwork looks awesome

Just got to try my first bit of Pliny last night. It was some pretty good stuff. It would be great if it were easily available.
    My only complaint would be the consistency
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    they're in the process of installing a new brew system ~ http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/rus...new-brewhouse/
    Is that going to increase their production at all? Sounds like it's just an upgrade.

My only complaint would be the consistency
    I doubt I'll ever have access to enough to know any different.
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

Only a 50bbl system? Dafuq? I feel like they need far more than that unless they're brewing twice a day or something.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only a 50bbl system? Dafuq? I feel like they need far more than that unless they're brewing twice a day or something.
    yeah it's a really poorly written article. on one hand, ive heard that vinnie has no intentions of expanding production. on the other - i'm not clear what a 4 vessel system means. is it more efficient? can it do 2 batches at once?

not sure if it was this article - but i read that their current 50bbl system is falling apart so perhaps they are just keeping their operation up and running.

in any case - more production would be sweet. especially dat blind pig
    bmbc

I thought 50bbl sounds kinda small too. But I have no idea.

yeah it's a really poorly written article. on one hand, ive heard that vinnie has no intentions of expanding production. on the other - i'm not clear what a 4 vessel system means. is it more efficient? can it do 2 batches at once?

not sure if it was this article - but i read that their current 50bbl system is falling apart so perhaps they are just keeping their operation up and running.

in any case - more production would be sweet. especially dat blind pig
    That's kind of what I took from it. Just replacing the old stuff with a better version of the same capacity. I assume newer and better could increase production, and maybe having 4 separate vessels could help with that? But I assume it will probably not be significantly different.

I'm really not certain what the 4 vessels accomplish either.
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long time no post, seems like all is how I left it...

Getting the girls I'm seeing into beer with sours and saisons right now so we crushed some awesome dry-hopped goodness last night:

Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post

Getting the girls I'm seeing into beer with sours and saisons right now so we crushed some awesome dry-hopped goodness last night:

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/StrongRepublican/IMG_20140929_142436_2541_zps1472f8d9.jpg[IMG]
    You on that polyamory time, brah?
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You on that polyamory time, brah?
    LMAO it was a typo, but yeah kinda and both of them are trying new beers on the regular now. One of them is in love with Almanac sours and the one from last night loved the double dry hopped Vieille.

While the double Dhop vieille is good, I still it doesn't compare to Funky Gold Mosaic at all. I love amorous but my one friend in my beer jerk krew hates it saying it tastes like pickle juice. I think he's high.
    A good tart saison is Arthur and Nordic Saison from the Hillshire.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a BCBS infusion last night with toasted coconuts & the same coffee beans found in Bud Lite Coffee Stout. Coconuts were toasted in a pan before submerged in 1/2 bottle of beer. After steeping I poured the remaining beer plus a fresh bottle for carbonation. Hoooly shyt. Tasted like straight German chocolate cake with coffee. The coffee and coconut oils emulsified through the french press gave it a richer body too. There was still a lot of flavor left in the adjuncts, so I decided to make a second extraction.

No idea wtf you just said...
    ATX traders are known for being *******s and asking way too much in return.

While the double Dhop vieille is good, I still it doesn't compare to Funky Gold Mosaic at all. I love amorous but my one friend in my beer jerk krew hates it saying it tastes like pickle juice. I think he's high.
    A good tart saison is Arthur and Nordic Saison from the Hillshire.
    Funky Gold is incredibly good but I feel that the Vieille is slightly more balanced while Funky Gold is heavier on the sourness - I rated Funky Gold 4.5 and Dhop Vielle 5. I actually tired Arthur last month at the last Casey B&B release and it was very good. I also have a bottle of Florence and Brother Soigne (Grassroots) that I'm waiting to open on a big saison night.

I made a BCBS infusion last night with toasted coconuts & the same coffee beans found in Bud Lite Coffee Stout. Coconuts were toasted in a pan before submerged in 1/2 bottle of beer. After steeping I poured the remaining beer plus a fresh bottle for carbonation. Hoooly shyt. Tasted like straight German chocolate cake with coffee. The coffee and coconut oils emulsified through the french press gave it a richer body too. There was still a lot of flavor left in the adjuncts, so I decided to make a second extraction.

I really need to try this

I also have a bottle of Florence and Brother Soigne (Grassroots) that I'm waiting to open on a big saison night.
    Florence sucked. Bro Soigne is nice.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bet dats awesome when it gets cool/cold out. Like a hot toddy or someshyt.
    Yeah it was spot on as soon as the sun was going down and it got colder out.

Looks like a cool spot and keep me posted on the Pliny
    If they have it Friday when I stop, I'll definitely grab you a few.

So what's this bullshyt I hear Alpine is moving to a different location? I didn't get the newsletter so IDK.

So what's this bullshyt I hear Alpine is moving to a different location? I didn't get the newsletter so IDK.
    bout' time. their brewery is a serious dump
    bmbc

Ya heard it's small and 'quaint'. IDK, I like shythole places. LikeIgiveafuk

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They bought a bigger place for their brewpub a few blocks away. No word on if the current brewpub will stay open

Ummm yeah im pretty sure you have never been there, plz refrain from stupid comments. Have yet to meet anyone who did not love alpine
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Closed Thread
Page 224 of 299 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast