Closed Thread
Page 175 of 299 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 8969
    Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by giggitybrah View Post
    I don't have any interest in this but I will likely be at the Drakes 25th anniv party anyways, so if anyone wants me to purchase the bottles for them let me know.
    Daaaaammmmn that sounds coma inducing good.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up brahs

Hope ur all having a good week
    Call me Sally

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    What's up brahs

Hope ur all having a good week
    Oh I am. Thank you.

New job's goin great... basically distro/sell beer and bs with different accounts all day.

Had to swap out some cases of an infected batch of porter today... cans went grenade and sprayed everywhere.
    Turns out dude at the local homebrew shop had one stashed in the fridge...
    it's actually bomb as fuk.
    I'm gunna try and convince them to do something with the infected cans, cause it was way too good to just toss.
    (or I'll drink em, whatever)
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    You can buy a bottle cutter for $50 to make glasses/sconces out of screen printed bottles. I recommend a glass cutter because it makes a clean edge that won't cut opposed to mangling your mouth from jagged edges with the kerosene rope method. That requires a bit of sanding, and it's really not worth the effort. The glasses usually turn $5-10 a pop if there is an interest in your area (don't sell online) and take minutes to make with a good cutter. I usually give my nicer bottles to the sister-in-law who makes & sells them.
    Egh prob not worth it. May be time to go through and toss them.

May throw up a pic
    --Top Secret Nutrition gets TerpMuscle and his gf back on track!--
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162841961

Gluta-Tren Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144285241&p=871267361#post871267361

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Was the first three beers we had tonight... Oldest bottle was bottled on 7/29. Another One is WAAAAYYY better than Lunch.

Dinner is....

well,

don't drink it.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post

Was the first three beers we had tonight... Oldest bottle was bottled on 7/29. Another One is WAAAAYYY better than Lunch.

Dinner is....

well,

don't drink it.
    I agree, Another One is pretty legit
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I agree, Another One is pretty legit
    It was a really nice simcoe bomb. Lunch was meh... but still good. Kinda regretted having Lunch after another one.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was a really nice simcoe bomb. Lunch was meh... but still good. Kinda regretted having Lunch after another one.
    Lunch was great till Another One was brewed. Do you like Dinner even more than Another One?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Do you like Dinner even more than Another One?
    lol...

It's probably better than fresh dank. Definitely better than Nelson. There's quite a lot of nelson in Dinner. It's simply phenomenal. If only MBC could learn to use bigger fukking bottles. $9 for a 500mL is more expensive than Nelson and Dank.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Oh I am. Thank you.

New job's goin great... basically distro/sell beer and bs with different accounts all day.

Had to swap out some cases of an infected batch of porter today... cans went grenade and sprayed everywhere.
    Turns out dude at the local homebrew shop had one stashed in the fridge...
    it's actually bomb as fuk.
    I'm gunna try and convince them to do something with the infected cans, cause it was way too good to just toss.
    (or I'll drink em, whatever)
    Awesome bro!
    One of my old frat bros does something very similar
    Sounds like an awesome job man

When will it be mine turn
    Call me Sally

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dinner is....

well,

don't drink it.
    Jelly of Dinner and Lunch.

Lunch = O mazing fresh
    Mo = Same as lunch
    Peeper = Kinda meh

I am dying to try Dinner.

Wouldn't mind Another One either.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Awesome bro!
    One of my old frat bros does something very similar
    Sounds like an awesome job man

When will it be mine turn
    I used to manage a liquor store. Always felt bad for most of the salesman. Its not a terribly hard job. You bring in new products to pitch to the owner/manager (often with an open bottle to sample) and try to get them to buy stuff that is on incentive so they get a good deal and you get more commission.

You have to deal with a lot of dickhead owners tho.

Examples of stuff Ive seen or heard about:

-Monthly discount sale list is given to every store and they are delivered a huge book with every distributers prices for the month. We would run out of something that my owner had cancelled the order on because he wanted to save money. We would run out the next month before the price dropped again and the price would now be $3-4 more a bottle and hed bitch out the salesman

-owners making demands for everything from neons to shirts to tickets to sporting events or would threaten to cancel order with the salesman. Basically make the guy beg his boss to have the company get them or buy them with their own money or lose commission.

-owners throwing tickets to said sporting events back in the salesmans face. One guy (who is in prison now for bringing cheap cigarettes up from NC and selling them) threw playoff football tickets on the floor and said, "I own 7 stores, you don't get me these tickets, get me a box or don't even bother walking in my store"

-Salesmen basically get kicked out of their account for no reason. My owner kicked a guy out because he had a speech impediment.

You can make a decent living, the 2 guys we had for a while were the top salesman in the state and made around $110k but you really have to deal with a lot of chit. Bar rep is about the same but different issues there too like having to be there til 3am for promotions and bring beer girls in
    --Top Secret Nutrition gets TerpMuscle and his gf back on track!--
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162841961

Gluta-Tren Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144285241&p=871267361#post871267361

Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post

Lunch = O mazing fresh
    Mo = Same as lunch
    Peeper = Kinda meh

I love Peeper when fresh. It's a rare treat to find it as such, though. I never thought Another One was great till I had it at like 6 days old and kept cold the entire trip back from Maine. Awesome. Dinner is on another planet with beers like Lupulo and Dank.

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post

Lunch = O mazing fresh
    Mo = Same as lunch
    Peeper = Kinda meh

I've only had a handful of their beers, (none of the IPA's sadly) and have yet to be impressed by anything. The hunt continues

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TerpMuscle View Post
    I used to manage a liquor store. Always felt bad for most of the salesman. Its not a terribly hard job. You bring in new products to pitch to the owner/manager (often with an open bottle to sample) and try to get them to buy stuff that is on incentive so they get a good deal and you get more commission.

You have to deal with a lot of dickhead owners tho.

Examples of stuff Ive seen or heard about:

-Monthly discount sale list is given to every store and they are delivered a huge book with every distributers prices for the month. We would run out of something that my owner had cancelled the order on because he wanted to save money. We would run out the next month before the price dropped again and the price would now be $3-4 more a bottle and hed bitch out the salesman

-owners making demands for everything from neons to shirts to tickets to sporting events or would threaten to cancel order with the salesman. Basically make the guy beg his boss to have the company get them or buy them with their own money or lose commission.

-owners throwing tickets to said sporting events back in the salesmans face. One guy (who is in prison now for bringing cheap cigarettes up from NC and selling them) threw playoff football tickets on the floor and said, "I own 7 stores, you don't get me these tickets, get me a box or don't even bother walking in my store"

-Salesmen basically get kicked out of their account for no reason. My owner kicked a guy out because he had a speech impediment.

You can make a decent living, the 2 guys we had for a while were the top salesman in the state and made around $110k but you really have to deal with a lot of chit. Bar rep is about the same but different issues there too like having to be there til 3am for promotions and bring beer girls in
    oh damn!
    I'm just working a small-ish local brewery. Plus it's a salary position, so commission isn't an issue at this point. They're giving me Tacoma territory, so all the draft accounts I already know pretty well from hanging out, BS'ing, bottle sharing, etc. with them. If they were dicks to me I'd be like "dude, you're being a dick, seriously.." cant imagine that ever happening though

I don't think we're in arenas yet, and when I've talked to the brewer about getting a bunch more big accounts he said the system isn't big enough to supply em yet. I think that will prob be my biggest hurdle; having accounts lined up that want x and y but I'm like "yeah, so we dont have enough"

The big accounts are like BevMo, Total Wine, etc. -- they'll probably be dicks eventually, but the guy who had the exploding cans was nice as fukk to us when we showed up to replace em. We even cleaned up a bit of his back office for him and tossed him a couple extra 4 packs for the inconvenience.

Our city is pretty "support small business" minded too, so everyone's been great so far.

but I'm still new... I'm sure people will get pissy eventually.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Let the hype train roll on for this lebronze commemoration...

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I'm going to pop my Pliny cherry tonight, my most recent additions:

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

That Black Butte just looks and sounds awful. Oofta

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    That Black Butte just looks and sounds awful. Oofta
    It is :/

I pray it gets better in a year or two, right now its fruity and disgusting

Well I'm going to pop my Pliny cherry tonight
    lol good luck w/ that shyt. What's the bottle date, do you know? The one we got was like 2 weeks old and still borderline rancid.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    It is :/

I pray it gets better in a year or two, right now its fruity and disgusting
    I have a Black Butt 25 I want to open soon. Will report back later. Typically Deschutes barrel aged stouts taste best at the 18-24 month mark.

I have a Black Butt 25 I want to open soon. Will report back later. Typically Deschutes barrel aged stouts taste best at the 18-24 month mark.
    The 25 I had a couple weeks ago was awesome compared to when I had it only a couple months old

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol good luck w/ that shyt. What's the bottle date, do you know? The one we got was like 2 weeks old and still borderline rancid.
    7/18. Picked up week n half ago at RRB.

If you had one 2 weeks old and it was rancid, something else was wrong.

I just had a pliny that is about 3 months old a few nights ago, and it was great. Yea it wasn't as good as it is fresh, but even with the hops faded it was still a good beer.

er wait, no this is the Misc... I mean "Once it is out of the bright tank, it is too old. Hopsfaded/10, wouldnotdrinkagain"

do I look cool now?

happy to help
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    The 25 I had a couple weeks ago was awesome compared to when I had it only a couple months old
    Deschutes uses a Best After date on some of the BBA beers. Always age the ones that they recommend like Abyss and Black Butte Anniversary. Abyss is a hot mess when fresh and gets nice around 18 months old. I have two bottles of BB25, and I'll probably try one soon and push the other to 2 years. I found Abyss to be best around 2 years and starts to fall off with more time.

Deschutes uses a Best After date on some of the BBA beers. Always age the ones that they recommend like Abyss and Black Butte Anniversary. Abyss is a hot mess when fresh and gets nice around 18 months old. I have two bottles of BB25, and I'll probably try one soon and push the other to 2 years. I found Abyss to be best around 2 years and starts to fall off with more time.
    Never found bottles of Abyss on the shelves last year, did drink 3-4 growlers worth from Total Wine, loved it as is

Yea new black butt sucks. Fruity particle mess. Might be better aged, but it's def groce fresh
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    7/18. Picked up week n half ago at RRB.

If you had one 2 weeks old and it was rancid, something else was wrong.

I just had a pliny that is about 3 months old a few nights ago, and it was great. Yea it wasn't as good as it is fresh, but even with the hops faded it was still a good beer.
    I've never had a good pte bottle and I've had varying ages, none were good. I had it on tap/growler though and it was great.

ps- BCTC lineup and I can get two freebies... Still thinking I'm gonna pass

http://www.ommegang.com/pdfs/BCTC%20...0Breweries.pdf

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thing I was planning on aging the Black Butte.

Training for 4th marathon Boagrius's Avatar
    Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Which is the biggest bullshyt ever; MD and Rutgers don't belong in the big 10...
    Yea B1G bros! Can't wait to see how it plays out this year. Keep hearing rumors PSU will get in to the bowls this year but I'm not holding my breath.

Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    Let me get acclimated. I'm still at my gfs place until this weekend then orientation everyday for like 10 days straight
    Yea mang, just keep me posted, would love to grab a brew.
    WE ARE.........
    PENN STATE, Redskins, Caps, O's

✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

DEFTONES

Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiefer 2004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow this is really good!
    It's like chocolate with lots of coconut
    Really good dessert beer and/or night cap for a night of drinking!
    "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
    --Bill Hicks

Closed Thread
Page 175 of 299 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast