Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Destructodave View Post
    Keep trucking. Get his crap together, disregard 20 something sluts like yourself for serious relationships. There is nothing wrong with despising women, IMO. You women brought it on yourselves. If anything, itll keep him from making a dumb mistake and throwing his life away for some 20 something whore that will sleep with anything while she has the power to do so.

Hes already been told what to do by most men in here that have traveled the same road. Men get screwed over far more nowadays then women do; you women simply have more options; especially during your prime years.

Its almost hilarious how easy it is to destroy women in their 30's/late 20's, compared to dealing with them in their early 20's when they are whore supremes. Women in those age ranges reek of desperation, probably like some 20 something year old guys that you just shrug off. Some of them are still incredibly hot, just they realize they are running out of time, and stop being such bitches.

The real question is at that point, do you act like 20 something year old women and exact your revenge, or do you turn the other cheek and give these desperate hoes a chance? Thats really the only question.

If I could go back to my early 20s, I would treat every single woman like a piece of trash, srs. There is no way in hell I would GF a single one of them that I did GF knowing what I know now. And, I would def. take every opportunity to cheat that came along instead of passing it up to be good to my girl who was off fuking someone else anyways.

Thats another thing I would say. Cheat if you get the chance guys, because is almost guaranteed that they are going to cheat on you if they are still young.
    Fukk u are way deeper than I could ever be. I get "revenge" by going younger. Brb 22 yr olds hit on me, I go for 18 yr old....this is within my social circle btw. All of them say "what does a 22 yr old want with an 18 yr old?....U WOT?

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The truth is somewhere in the middle brahs. I think it's healthy to be skeptical of women and relations, some good skepticism will go a long way to protect your ass from someone toxic. Also, I'm not gonna pretend like women don't abuse the advantages they have in today's dating market but I treat most women kindly because I try to treat to all people kindly. Life is much more enjoyable that way when your aren't taking your hate out on someone innocent, even if your hate is justified. And I'm definitely more skeptical when i'm sizing someone up as dating material or not. I think this is the only logical way to live life. Don't be a kunt to the opposite sex just cuz. You do your part by not being a wk and a pushover/resource provider.... enough men do that and women will get the message when they run out of men begging them for sex. We can still get along. We're all gonna make it brahs n das it.
    Last edited by Bro_montana; 03-28-2014 at 02:09 AM.
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by M1ssMurder View Post
    Wow. The hypocrisy in your post is almost too much to comprehend.
    You claim women are selfish, and then explain how all men are only interested in women for the purpose of receiving physical pleasure. Damn.

News flash: just because you only talk to women because you view them as bodies that are only good for one thing, doesn't mean that all other guys in the world are like that. I know many who aren't, and not a single one of the guys I seriously dated were anything like the guys you describe. So no, all guys are not like you. You're just a bad guy.

Bye now, I got to sleep

guys I think she really believes this

fukn lol
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    No relationship experience and your in college? You screwed, bro. At least you have it figured out; the problem is remembering it when you are "in love." Most guys know this stuff, problem is when you fall in "love" you forget/disregard thinking you beat the odds, and lo and behold you lost sucka.
    Truth.

Thats why the trick is to NEVER fall in love in the first place. Stay grounded, dont stray from logical thinking and never fully let your guard down. That is the single, most important piece of advice I can give to any guy looking to avoid both personal and even legal trouble with women. Never fall in love, never let your emotions get the best of you, otherwise its all downhill.

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snucks View Post
    I really really want to be wrong but I have seen this chit before so here goes.

Once she gets out of school she will start working at a hospital. If she is attractive at all she will get every swinging cawk EMT, firefighter, nurse, admit clerk, janitor, xray tech...etc talking to her. She will start hanging out with these people outside of work and will get caught up in the weird incestuous relationships hospitals always have and in the end some Doctor is gonna end up banging her behind the MRI machine.

Like I said I hope I am wrong but in my life I have seen many a dude put their sig other through school supporting them etc just to see them get replaced when the woman finds something better.
    So true, this needs to be quoted. Wonder what guerrillapike's response is?

BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500)
    What would a society where all men are red pill (No WK) aware be like ?

TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100) TrentBologne is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BrianMohammed View Post
    What would a society where all men are red pill (No WK) aware be like ?
    probably like Japan (srs)

brb no1 reproducing
    brb majority older people
    brb guys only worry about pleasing themselves. eg get sex dolls, play video games. sit in their room all day
    brb population shrinking rapidly

hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hypergamyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the thing is most of what you said might be correct but your not entitled to a good women.

The notion that "there's someone for everyone" isnt true

crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crabBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrentBologne View Post
    probably like Japan (srs)

brb no1 reproducing
    brb majority older people
    brb guys only worry about pleasing themselves. eg get sex dolls, play video games. sit in their room all day
    brb population shrinking rapidly
    But who was artificial womb

Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao at this thread still going.
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women treat the majority of guys like crap, but when you understand how to be attractive to women and they respect you, they'll treat you fantastically.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000) Xarelto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs
    OP awards us that he loves dick

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    Truth.

Thats why the trick is to NEVER fall in love in the first place. Stay grounded, dont stray from logical thinking and never fully let your guard down. That is the single, most important piece of advice I can give to any guy looking to avoid both personal and even legal trouble with women. Never fall in love, never let your emotions get the best of you, otherwise its all downhill.
    Never fall in love, ok then
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate the power they hold over me...so really, I hate myself

Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ic4rus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    I hate the power they hold over me...so really, I hate myself
    "BeautifulPeople.com crew...u mad yet?"

You dont hate yourself

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why would you put a pic of ur bulging belly as your avi? Are you proud of it or something?
    as opposed to your avi? where is it again? right, shut ur mouth.

I really blame the media, the show sex in the city is a PRIME example of sloots gonna sloot. they talk about men like objects.. they refer to them not by name, but by attributes. Juggling several men a year, nit picking every aspect. but MEN are players, men are the ones not calling the next day? strong double standard.

Women are always the victims, never the guilty party. Objectification? women are victims! yet the male self image epidemic is far far more severe.. brb expected to look like he-man... brb kids everywhere jumping on bike rides too young
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you put a pic of ur bulging belly as your avi? Are you proud of it or something?
    Most of the time, misc is unfairly ruthless to females here...but they got it right with you, the bitterness is strong in this one.

Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Most of the time, misc is unfairly ruthless to females here...but they got it right with you, the bitterness is strong in this one.
    Well, the misc is primarily a guy's meeting place. I know its open to women, too, but its pretty much just a bunch of guys talking like they do to their friends IRL. If women only knew how we talked among our IRL friends.

"I'm gonna go see that fukin whore today. Can't stand that ****, but she gives good head."

"What bitch? That bitch you been seeing?"

"Yea that goofy bitch."

"Well good luck. That fukin slut of mine wants me to take her to dinner."

"haha whipped ******* cya."

I honestly could probably count on 1 hand how many times I use a woman's real name with my friends. Maybe if I'm "in love" at the time.

But, thats just how we talk to each other.
    On BB.com, you can: be a ****phile, talk about beating women, be a bigot, racist, constantly flame and call people all manners of names and *******s, post half-naked women 24/7, threaten people IRL, etc.

But making fun of some dead celebrity will get you banned. Go figure.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, the misc is primarily a guy's meeting place. I know its open to women, too, but its pretty much just a bunch of guys talking like they do to their friends IRL. If women only knew how we talked among our IRL friends.

"I'm gonna go see that fukin whore today. Can't stand that ****, but she gives good head."

"Yea that goofy bitch."

I honestly could probably count on 1 hand how many times I use a woman's real name with my friends. Maybe if I'm "in love" at the time.

In high school we would show there nudes to everyone,meanwhile they had none of us. We'd do it just becuz they were stupid enough to send nudes within a week.

Now I dnt even bother to get nudez but its still the same chit at 21. Its like we already know the chance of us finding the ideal will never happen so we role with the punches.

Misc always says "goodluk being alone" as if u couldn't marry a 45 yr old when youre 50+. Alotta guys here a pathetic. Idk, its natural instinct to be disgusted by sloots and the more poosy a guy gets the less he thinks of them. Just becuz he's charming doesn't mean he EVER wants to marry a girl or even date.

Byt women are so stupid, the more a guy sleeps around the more they like it. I lol when guys say a women doesn't want a male sloot. Even a virgin women will date/marry a player over a virgin guy on average

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Yea that goofy bitch."

lmao

never have i read something which captures the essence of the male bonding ground so well.
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Women treat the majority of guys like crap, but when you understand how to be attractive to women and they respect you, they'll treat you fantastically.
    bingo. woman haters are mostly just bitter losers that cant acquire a cute gf.

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The OP would have a better point if he wasn't so blatantly angry, seeing him flip out at people who disagree with him. I think most of us here can smell your failure through the monitor.

this thread gon get closed. getting my cheap thrills in by reading it before it does
    Last edited by KnockoutXX; 03-28-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post

Byt women are so stupid, the more a guy sleeps around the more they like it. I lol when guys say a women doesn't want a male sloot. Even a virgin women will date/marry a player over a virgin guy on average
    I never understood why girls are like that, I think it's the dumbest **** ever. I was on a date with a girl one time and she seemed to lose interest when I told her that I never had a girlfriend before. The lesson I learned from that is to lie and exaggerate my past relationships with girls. Another girl I use to work with was hooking up with this married guy and she was always on his dick and following him around. Girls are such bandwagoners that it's annoying.

Registered User EvilBillionaire's Avatar
    EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    How SHOULD women be treating the OP so he stops whining?

OP- you never said what you WOULD want, just what you hate. Gotta come back with a solution, otherwise you're just bitching like a stereotypical woman.

Unless that's your intent...

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Yea that goofy bitch."

/thread
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is M1sschill a man, bby? I cant bring myself to argue with the avi-less, especially when they have low post count. You could be arguing with a dude lol

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol

Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is 100% right lol, quality post. 5/5