jakubtez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IFORCE REPS!! quick question for you guys

Hi,

Just wanting to confirm something as I have read multiple figures on this. I would like to confirm whether there is 150mg of caffeine in 1 scoop or is it 2 scoops of IFORCE conquer? I would like to stack it with another product and obviously dont want to overload on caffeine!

Thanks Guys.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakubtez View Post
    Hi,

Just wanting to confirm something as I have read multiple figures on this. I would like to confirm whether there is 150mg of caffeine in 1 scoop or is it 2 scoops of IFORCE conquer? I would like to stack it with another product and obviously dont want to overload on caffeine!

Thanks Guys.
    150mg/2 scoops
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Be careful of stacking with conquer, caffeine is just a small part of Conquer. Theres acacia and theophyline, strong stims on its own.

Wouldn stack 2 scoops with another stim product, maybe 1 scoop

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnTheHonest View Post
    Be careful of stacking with conquer, caffeine is just a small part of Conquer. Theres acacia and theophyline, strong stims on its own.

Wouldn stack 2 scoops with another stim product, maybe 1 scoop
    This is fair advice. While the caffeine dose is fairly low, we combined it with other stimulants for a unique feel and some additional oomph. I'd recommend, if you're stacking it with another stimulant preworkout (which I don't recommend right off the bat in the first place) to start with 1 scoop and assess from there.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi,

Thanks Guys.
    Conquer+hemavol= incredilbe
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Conquer+hemavol= incredilbe
    This.

I wouldn't stack conquer with another stimulant based pre-workout!! It is fairly strong on its own!

Mike
    ….

I was thinking more 1 scoop conquer and half scoop old formula assault as I never found that to give me much of stimmed out feeling but enjoyed the pump aspect

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id start with half a scoop of assault to conquer before doing a full scoop of each

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was thinking more 1 scoop conquer and half scoop old formula assault as I never found that to give me much of stimmed out feeling but enjoyed the pump aspect

Why not just 2 scoops of conquer? Just curious
    ….

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    2 scoops of conquer is amazing! Add lemon drop hemavol and you will have a great workout.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    2 scoops of conquer is amazing! Add lemon drop hemavol and you will have a great workout.
    Lemon drop???

You sir need to try cherry lime and blue pom!!!

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I normally use 1.5 to 2 scoops of conquer and definately have a good workout however I have 2 big tubs of old formula assault left over from an old order. As I got them at a very cheap price and assault contains a good dose of BCAA and beta alanine I can take it as an intra and kill two birds with one stone.

I normally use 1.5 to 2 scoops of conquer and definately have a good workout however I have 2 big tubs of old formula assault left over from an old order. As I got them at a very cheap price and assault contains a good dose of BCAA and beta alanine I can take it as an intra and kill two birds with one stone.
    Ahh... okay, I gotcha! Makes sense now
    ….