Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2949
    AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    Also heared about melatonin.

Regarding meditation, well i am sleep deprived since young age, like since I am 10 or 12, cant really remember. During one phase of my live i did a lot of meditation, like an hour each day. It kept me even more awake, but filled with energy. Was a very strange period of my live, dont want to go into details. But a lot of people do a short meditation before bed time and it helps them.
    Yes, I mostly just focus on my heart beat and breathing. When other thoughts enter my head, I observe them and then let them go, and return to my heart beat and breathing. I can't stop myself from thinking about other things, but I can choose not to dwell on them, and to put my focus on how my own body functions at rest. I seriously last only ten minutes before I fall asleep.

My parents are really into meditation podcasts, but I've yet to try one of those.

Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also heared about melatonin.

Regarding meditation, well i am sleep deprived since young age, like since I am 10 or 12, cant really remember. During one phase of my live i did a lot of meditation, like an hour each day. It kept me even more awake, but filled with energy. Was a very strange period of my live, dont want to go into details. But a lot of people do a short meditation before bed time and it helps them.
    Melatonin seems to be popular. Research time for me and I may give it a try too. I have sleep apnea and went to the doc this morning. Have a study set up for April 3rd. Maybe that will help too.

Originally Posted by AnnieRhi View Post
    This might sound new-agey, but have you tried meditation? It's been saving my previously rest-deprived butt the last few weeks. Really helps me relax enough to actually fall asleep. I'm not even very good at it, but it has yet to fail me.

I've heard good thing about melatonin as well.
    Not thought about meditation but what could it hurt. Ill see if I can youtube some techniques.

Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Benadryl.

And thanks. And yay for your wife! I know my husband and I are both doing better since we joined weight watchers together.
    Did some Nyquil the other night before bed. Made me feel really sluggish the next day.
    Starting Date: 03/01/2016
    Weight: 348 LBS (Start)
    Weight: 328 LBS (Current)

Total Loss from start date: 20.0 LBS

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Exhorter View Post

Not thought about meditation but what could it hurt. Ill see if I can youtube some techniques.

Here is an easy one.

Before going to bed sit on the bed straight, hands upward on your knees.

Focus just on your breathing for a couple of minutes until you feel relaxed (breathing rythm, 4 seconds in, 4 seconds hold, 4 seconds out, repeat all the time, just count to 4 and focus on that).

After you feel relaxed imagine a cord coming out of your lower region and connecting witht he center of the earth (this is called rooting) then imagine a ball of energy in fron of you and place all mental pictures (good and bad) of the day into the ball. Then relase the energy ball. You might want to make several.

After you feel realesed just imagine a bright sun on top of your head and let into enter your body and move through it and exit again through your feet. repeat until you feel energized.

slowly open your eyes again and sleep.

The main purpose is to let go of all the things you experienced during your day.

Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Exhorter View Post
    Nice Loss!

I had a blast last night. Got to train my wife for the first time. Did an hour of circuit training and she almost puked twice. I was loving every min of it!

So anyone have any suggestions on something natural that can be taken to help aid in sleep? 11 hrs sleep in 3 days. I'm crashing today hard and I think another reason I am holding onto weight.
    Melatonin does it for me, check it out on Amazon. I let one capsule dissolve under my tongue, and then by the time it's fully dissolved I can't even look at a computer or phone anymore and I usually pass right out. That is off of 3mg also.

Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weighed in today 139.6 and took my measurements which I was pretty happy about. Definitely helps to keep track every week. As the visual progress is slow, the paper speaks for itself.

Also it's been a month and ~7lbs since I took my last progress photo so I uploaded some new ones.

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Thanks Igglesphan. As for macros, here are the last 5 days of my food log. My LBM according to IIFYM and the horribly inaccurate BF% on the handheld caliper is 113 lbs.

Macros at a glance are: 45 g-ish fat, 50-70 g carbs, 90-110 g protein
    Fat looks a little low, but nothing alarming. Cals look too low, but you aren't losing weight at an alarming rate (or not at all recently).

If your weight hasn't moved in over two weeks, I would try a refeed before taking a diet break. Besides the mental break from dieting, refeeding can replenish/supercompensate glycogen stores, reduce cortisol, increase testosterone, and increase T4 to T3 conversion, TSH levels, and TRH levels. Not only will mood, energy levels, and appetite control be improved, but the last four are thyroid hormones which have a direct effect on metabolic rate, thereby slowing the drop in BMR that occurs when dieting.

You should be eating things like pretzels, bagels, flatbreads/pitas, pancakes, waffles, pasta (i.e. macaroni & fat free cheese), rice, sugar-free cookies, pastries, oatmeal, FF/SF pudding, crackers, etc. Anything low-fat, low-sugar (to avoid fructose), lowish fiber & high digestible carb (so refined flour is fine). Try to stay away from fructose as much as possible during a refeed as it doesn't do very much for muscle glycogen resynthesis.

The carb refeed should span at least 12 hours but the more the merrier. Eat the same amount of protein as you normally do but drop fat as low as possible. Then hit at least maintenance calories or above, filling the remaining calories (i.e. at least 50-60% of your intake) with starchy carbs.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After you feel relaxed imagine a cord coming out of your lower region and connecting witht he center of the earth (this is called rooting) then imagine a ball of energy in fron of you and place all mental pictures (good and bad) of the day into the ball. Then relase the energy ball. You might want to make several.
    Erm, does this work for lbs too? ^_^

I'm totally trying this btw. Sometimes (like last night) my brain refuses to shut off.

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    Fat looks a little low, but nothing alarming. Cals look too low, but you aren't losing weight at an alarming rate (or not at all recently).

If your weight hasn't moved in over two weeks, I would try a refeed before taking a diet break. Besides the mental break from dieting, refeeding can replenish/supercompensate glycogen stores, reduce cortisol, increase testosterone, and increase T4 to T3 conversion, TSH levels, and TRH levels. Not only will mood, energy levels, and appetite control be improved, but the last four are thyroid hormones which have a direct effect on metabolic rate, thereby slowing the drop in BMR that occurs when dieting.
    This is really helpful, thank you. Just a 12-hour refeed? I'm not sure if that does much for me. Last time I took a 2 week diet break, I came back and lost 22 lbs in 3 or so months. I will definitely try a refeed within the next two weeks before deciding on the 2-week break. Isn't it commonly said that to reset the metabolism (especially thyroid) you need more than a couple days at maintenance? Or am I way off?

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    You should be eating things like pretzels, bagels, flatbreads/pitas, pancakes, waffles, pasta (i.e. macaroni & fat free cheese), rice, sugar-free cookies, pastries, oatmeal, FF/SF pudding, crackers, etc. Anything low-fat, low-sugar (to avoid fructose), lowish fiber & high digestible carb (so refined flour is fine). Try to stay away from fructose as much as possible during a refeed as it doesn't do very much for muscle glycogen resynthesis.
    Yikes. All those foods are making me nervous already. I think it stems from my paleo-diet days of old. I can try the oatmeal and do take crackers here and there. My main carbs are tortillas and 100-cal English muffins along with tons of veggies.
    Last edited by MuzzieChik786; 03-25-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sooooo just got back from a successful mission! Got real goodies now!

My fluff making is gonna go bannanas! My poor mixer might be returned and renewed within its 30day return policy Lol!

The PB2 with walden farms chocolate syrup tastes FANTASTIC. Gonna be making some fluff with these ingredients cream soda, PB2 and walden farm with casein. Gonna be like 120 calories if add everything up and its gonna taste like heaven!
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Roflmao. GO away! xD Trying to spread the love! lol.

Oh Hanger I just called another store thats 2miles away from where I am at. They said they got Walden Farm chocolate syrup! Not to mention they got PB2 ! Walden Farm peanut butter is meeeeeeeeeeeh. (Though their cinniamon peanut butter spread isnt that bad) With the PB2 it will kick ass I am sure. Not to mention ON Casein chocolate peanut butter fluff with PB2 :O ( inspired by luckstar) I cant wait to try that bowl of sex in my mouth for about 110 calories!
    Hate j00! lol
    Im gonna do vanilla casein and diet orange soda tonight I think...depending how this afternoon goes

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DEEETS View Post
    Weigh in from yesterday....

135kg (297.4 lbs) / Loss of 0.7kg (1.5 lbs)

This is not what I'm looking for at all, especially at my size. going to start a log for some kind of accountability.

For anyone who used to eat a lot of sweets - do the sugar cravings go away after a while? I just cant get over it at the moment. Every day I would eat say, a packet of chocolate biscuits after lunch and then a 200g bar of chocolate after dinner. Thing is, now that I've changed my diet I do feel full after food BUT completely unsatisfied unless I'm shovelling sweets into my face. Does anyone else have this kind of feeling?
    Yeah, I always used to eat something sweet like a cookie or chocolate or whatever after dinner because I didn't felt full. Thing is, I eat too fast so when I finish my dinner I'm not even feeling full. I tried slower eating but I can't get used to it. So I decided that instead of high calorie sweets to drink a big glass of water. After a while it went away and nowadays I don't even think about it anymore.

Still feeling tired from the weekend. I am a bit sleep deprived but that is my own fault. Tomorrow I will feel a lot better.

Yesterday: 1600 calories

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Walden Farms I love you. Will you carry my child?

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    ROFLMAO!

I wish I could taste how the dip tastes. Only was able to find syrup .

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFLMAO!

I wish I could taste how the dip tastes. Only was able to find syrup .
    What happens when Walden Asguroth has a baby with Fluff Asguroth?

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I kureransu a question about what he was doing on after his current routine and he didn't respond. How rude! (kureransu totally made this up)
    Sorry about that, I saw it and i'm just responding to it

Pretty much my next routine will be no where near as intense as the current one. I'm so exhausted from this program I want to just sleep all the time. SO the next one will focus more on the big lifts, and just the typical 2-3 sets, couple exercises per body part routine. Pretty much K.I.S.S.
    Last edited by kureransu; 03-25-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    What happens when Walden Asguroth has a baby with Fluff Asguroth?

The by product ->

I eat my babies... call me a monster. Lol.

Also used 2 PB2 servings. so 90+72 = 162 calories for that entire bowl. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

*more pics of goop*
    I eat my babies... call me a monster. Loll.
    Perhaps you don't know what the phrase "eating babies" means.......

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    30 tons in 2 days, 3 mile before work tomorrow, then a rest day......
    Mike

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation SPREADSHEET And Leaderboard

1.Falacy
    2.Asguroth
    3.deanjcrawford
    4.Devilsmed
    5.ZerokLd
    6.Hanger
    7.ZRJacques
    8.TheycallmeTIT
    9.AdamDye86
    10.DSUP

if I made any mistakes please private message me and I'll get it fixed

spreadsheet: http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/c...kE&usp=sharing
    Last edited by PunkyCindy; 03-25-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: fix mistake
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats to everyone!
    Thanks PC

Thanks for the update!

Lets keep going everyone!!

Rebuilding and Re-losing. rocketman766's Avatar
    rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Note to self..... Find out more about this "fluff" I keep seeing and hearing about!

Seems like something I can fall in love with.... just have to go buy a blender OR I will have an impromptu arm workout!
    OBF 2014 Winter Transformation Challenge 4th Place finish...

Can't think of a good quote to put here.....

AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamDye86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fluff arm workout > disassembly, cleaning blender.
    MARCH 1 - MAY 31 Transformation Support Thread
    Feb 28: 242 │ Mar 7: 235.8 │ Mar 14: 232.8 │ Mar 21: 231 │ Mar 28: 227.6 │ Total March: -14.4
    Apr 4: 226.4 │ Apr 11: 225.8 │ Apr 18: 224.6 │ Apr 25: xxx │ Total April: xxx
    May 2: xxx │ May 9: xxx │ May 16: xxx │ May 23: xxx │ May 30: xxx │ Total May: xxx

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Erm, does this work for lbs too? ^_^

I'm totally trying this btw. Sometimes (like last night) my brain refuses to shut off.

Yes of course, it also helps with ogres! :P

This how I am imagining you doing your refeed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So < weak people don't look

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hated fluff, made me feel sick.
    I can see why people like the volume though. But blehhh was like eating air.

bitfw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My problem used to be eating too many calories a day, now I just don't feel like eating, and my main problem is eating enough calories/macros, pfff.

Diet + Exams = hell

Originally Posted by bitfw View Post
    My problem used to be eating too many calories a day, now I just don't feel like eating, and my main problem is eating enough calories/macros, pfff.

Diet + Exams = hell
    I know those feels.
    Keep nuts by your side, it's easy enough to mindlessly crunch on them plus they are calorie dense

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well after the great fail of the peanut butter and the fruit jelly of Walden Farm I am really hesitant to try other products because I found the taste to be quite awful

Crystal, thanks for uploading the list once again! I'm still in the + (or - on the list) for this comp. I want to end this month's last weigh-in with a positive sign.

Workout plans for today: chest workout and running outside.

Yesterday: 1800 calories

This morning did a very short push workout before going to work.

And this week I finally figured out why i have been so dismotivated over ther last months, actually since my quad injury.

It is this starting all over constantly, doing third of a workout with half the weight and still walk like a duck 2 days later is just fustrating. My mind wants to push my body, but the body is just not able to perform. I was getting addicted to increasing weight and felt great, guess I am going through a hangover fase or so.

It sucks.

But the only thing I can do is go build the strength back.

Bodybuilding is a ungrateful mistress, all you dedicated over 6 months goes away if you dont give her attention for one month.

So friday I am going to to pull workout.

So what you all up to?

Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shandlar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This morning did a very short push workout before going to work.

And this week I finally figured out why i have been so dismotivated over ther last months, actually since my quad injury.

It is this starting all over constantly, doing third of a workout with half the weight and still walk like a duck 2 days later is just fustrating. My mind wants to push my body, but the body is just not able to perform. I was getting addicted to increasing weight and felt great, guess I am going through a hangover fase or so.

It sucks.

But the only thing I can do is go build the strength back.

Bodybuilding is a ungrateful mistress, all you dedicated over 6 months goes away if you dont give her attention for one month.

So friday I am going to to pull workout.

So what you all up to?
    I had this problem in the fall when I had a week away from home on a conference for work. Didn't do nearly as much bodyweight stuff at the motel than I wanted and came back with broken habits. Ended up being almost 4 weeks before I forced myself back into the gym and then was so sore from trying to go right back to my heavy full body routine I didn't go for the rest of the week either.

Rather than dropping the weight or shortening my routine I set up a schedule to work back up to M-W-F full body.

Week 1: Mon-Fri
    Week 2: Mon-Thurs-Sun
    Week 3: Wed-Fri
    Week 4: Mon-Wed-Fri

And I was back in the saddle, able to do my M-W-F without crippling soreness.

Originally Posted by Shandlar View Post
    I had this problem in the fall when I had a week away from home on a conference for work. Didn't do nearly as much bodyweight stuff at the motel than I wanted and came back with broken habits. Ended up being almost 4 weeks before I forced myself back into the gym and then was so sore from trying to go right back to my heavy full body routine I didn't go for the rest of the week either.

Rather than dropping the weight or shortening my routine I set up a schedule to work back up to M-W-F full body.

Week 1: Mon-Fri
    Week 2: Mon-Thurs-Sun
    Week 3: Wed-Fri
    Week 4: Mon-Wed-Fri

And I was back in the saddle, able to do my M-W-F without crippling soreness.
    I understand your point, but currently I cant even take my old weight out of the rack.

My old "lol first warm up weight" is my new "omg mommy I am going to die weight".

It is really that bad currently. Hope to have most of my strength back end of April