Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2949
    kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning everyone!

Wednesday. Middle of the week and all.....Not really for me since I weigh in Tuesday but ....

Today on my agenda is work....hopefully. We are in a blizzard watch right now so we'll see. The wind is whipping and it's snowing again. Seriously. It's Spring! Kids have no school. Anyway....if I don't work today, I'll work Friday. No real difference.

Walk today...1 hour, also. And bought a new rebounder so I will add 5 mins of that daily. If anyone cares, it helps with lymphatic system...which helps with cellulite, loose skin, fat waste, etc....

So, Wankelpt....I totally get where you are coming from. It is cyclical. All you can do is keep going. I'm actually glad I took the tiny break from my full body routine because it made me miss it and now that I'm back to it I'm so pumped to be doing it. It's simple and to the point and gets me in and out quick.

And yesterday I did something I haven't done ....ever.....I missed the morning lifting session....just ran out of time after cleaning the house and having to be at WW at 9:30. So I thought I'd only get 2 lifting days in this week (Wed and Friday). But right before dinner, my husband was cooking, I just had too much energy to sit still and said...I'm going to go lift...and went downstairs and lifted. I have only ever done morning workouts because I'm such a creature of habit that if I don't do it in the morning, then I don't do it. Well.....nope...I changed that yesterday. So now I can get all 3 in this week....Tues, Thurs and Sat! So....that's kind of a big deal to me. LOL

So I hope that anyone who is struggling....comes back and just gets back to it. Debbie Lynn.....where have you been??

I know Geek is away. Dsup is celebrating bday madness with NO cake I'm sure. LOL

Sound off kids!

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^nice job on making it work with the lifting.

I'll probably see a little jump in weight this week as I'm going off keto. I expect to be carrying a little more water, but eventually the weight will come off too. No offense to the keto folks, but iifym is a little easier on me and my wife's cooking.

DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Asguroth, this fluff had better be worth it. I had to go to 3 different supermarkets to find the xanthan gum, each time walking through the bakery section!
    My losing fat log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340371
    24/3 - 135kg
    28/4 - 124.5kg [-10.5]
    12/5 - Quit Smoking
    01/9 - 139kg - out of control

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is their depth"

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning all!

I played 3 soccer games last night. I don't remember the last time I've ever felt this exhausted and sore. It's mind blowing! Still I've shoulders calves and abs today at the gym, which I'll be headed out shortly to knock out.

Wankle, I wouldn't let it get to you, the stregnth will come back in no time, just don't give up on yourself.

Kristen, Good job on not letting the day dictate if you lift. You made time for yourself despite, life trying to tell you otherwise!

I think I'll be posting more, as I seem to be in a posting mood today, i just have to hit the gym first lol.

OH YEAH!

In other news, Bodybuilding.com contact me and asked me if I would be interested in being a male transformation of the week! So now i have to to submit a novel and pictures of my story ad all that. They prefer no mirror pics, so I'm going to have to have get some current pics for them to use. Should be fun. Will try and get action shots LOLOLOL!

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    Morning all!

I played 3 soccer games last night. I don't remember the last time I've ever felt this exhausted and sore. It's mind blowing! Still I've shoulders calves and abs today at the gym, which I'll be headed out shortly to knock out.

Wankle, I wouldn't let it get to you, the stregnth will come back in no time, just don't give up on yourself.

Kristen, Good job on not letting the day dictate if you lift. You made time for yourself despite, life trying to tell you otherwise!

I think I'll be posting more, as I seem to be in a posting mood today, i just have to hit the gym first lol.

OH YEAH!

In other news, Bodybuilding.com contact me and asked me if I would be interested in being a male transformation of the week! So now i have to to submit a novel and pictures of my story ad all that. They prefer no mirror pics, so I'm going to have to have get some current pics for them to use. Should be fun. Will try and get action shots LOLOLOL!

Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!! Of course you should be. Enjoy all of the attention this will bring to you...so deserving!!!!!!!!!!

A little advice please.

So my WW leader asked me to do a demonstration/presentation of sorts regarding weight lifting....about 3 mins. So naturally, I'm excited to bring people to this world. However,

most of the people in the meetings are older, women, and less than mobile people. Not all, but a lot. So I'm trying to bring it to something they CAN and Will do.

I don't want to perpetuate pink dumbells but I want them to be able to do it.

My thought...and I only had this one so far, is to bring in my 1 kettlebell weight that I own (and don't use....lol) to show squatting. At the very least, holding it will give some arm, shoulder
    workout. Squatting will hit, quads, hams, calves, back, core. ?? If they can back out 3 sets of 8 3 x's a week, it is more than most people have ever done.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions??

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Morning all!

OH YEAH!

Hey! no one giving up over here lol Just sharing that I finally realized why i was lacking the motivation. For me its like finding out why binges happen, it makes it all more clear and helps me work arround it and overcome it. Actually more motivation than my body can handle, thats why i walk like a duck. :P

That was the main point of my post and not spreading doom and gloom

And you made it bro! so proud of you! Looking forward to your article.

EDIT: not cutting until I dont have my strength back. FYI.
    Last edited by Wankelpt; 03-26-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    A little advice please.

So my WW leader asked me to do a demonstration/presentation of sorts regarding weight lifting....about 3 mins. So naturally, I'm excited to bring people to this world. However,

most of the people in the meetings are older, women, and less than mobile people. Not all, but a lot. So I'm trying to bring it to something they CAN and Will do.

I don't want to perpetuate pink dumbells but I want them to be able to do it.

My thought...and I only had this one so far, is to bring in my 1 kettlebell weight that I own (and don't use....lol) to show squatting. At the very least, holding it will give some arm, shoulder
    workout. Squatting will hit, quads, hams, calves, back, core. ?? If they can back out 3 sets of 8 3 x's a week, it is more than most people have ever done.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions??
    Well for your audience I think you going the right direction.

I actually saw a tv show where they showed basic lifts with a broom and a floor mopper.

You could demonstrate basic lifts with light dumbells or even bottles filled with sand or so.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice job, Kure! I look forward to reading more about your transformation!

---

Mid-week weight this morning: 147.8 pounds.
    I'm psyched to see things going in the right direction again, even in small increments. I hope this one sticks!

Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratz! Can't wait to see!

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    This is really helpful, thank you. Just a 12-hour refeed? I'm not sure if that does much for me. Last time I took a 2 week diet break, I came back and lost 22 lbs in 3 or so months. I will definitely try a refeed within the next two weeks before deciding on the 2-week break. Isn't it commonly said that to reset the metabolism (especially thyroid) you need more than a couple days at maintenance? Or am I way off?
    Give it a shot... if the 12 hours doesn't help, you can take a diet break and see how you respond to that.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Morning all!

OH YEAH!

Cool beans, man!!!
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my culinary gears are tuning and I have some fantastic ideas for macro friendly recipes again...using chicken and pork tenderloin all will yield meat that is about 120 cal per 4 oz serving. i need to play with it a bit. Its my creative side.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    u mean like this (or am I showing my age)
    More like this Tony:

Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    Yes of course, it also helps with ogres! :P

This how I am imagining you doing your refeed < weak people don't look
    Jebus crepes. O_o I could never do that. Also, the only thing I'd really crave in that lot is the pizza. Mmmm pizzzzaa. And dammit, I feel cheated. Where's the Snickers Bars?!!?!

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    Give it a shot... if the 12 hours doesn't help, you can take a diet break and see how you respond to that.
    Will do and report back. Thanks again.

Ps: It's deadlift day guise. I absolutely ADORE deadlift day. Squats, OHPs and Deadlifts. Woooop, can't wait. Then some HIIT cardio later.

And its raining and beautiful. Have a great day guys.
    Last edited by MuzzieChik786; 03-26-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

More like this Tony:

Jebus crepes. O_o I could never do that. Also, the only thing I'd really crave in that lot is the pizza. Mmmm pizzzzaa. And dammit, I feel cheated. Where's the Snickers Bars?!!?!

Ps: It's deadlift day guise. I absolutely ADORE deadlift day. Squats, OHPs and Deadlifts. Woooop, can't wait. Then some HIIT cardio later.

And its raining and beautiful. Have a great day guys.
    Snicker bars don't fit in your macros :P

Oh yeah deadlifts and squats for those special gains

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But right before dinner, my husband was cooking, I just had too much energy to sit still and said...I'm going to go lift...
    #ohmygodthatissohot
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel cold today.

Like the cold is coming out of my body. Its so windy outside as well. I don't think Ill be going outside today. Mostly wrap myself up drink hot tea and make hot foods.

Sad part is its not even that cold in terms of temperature and I am sitting next to a radiator and just feeling bone cold even with my sweater on.

Originally Posted by DEEETS View Post
    Asguroth, this fluff had better be worth it. I had to go to 3 different supermarkets to find the xanthan gum, each time walking through the bakery section!
    Totally worth it. Not only can you use it to make fluff but you can use it to make thicker milkshakes/ protein shakes. Its a food thickener. How do you think pudding becomes so thick. If you read the ingredients it has xanthan gum in it.

Anyway here is a fluff I made last night. I added calories to it by adding more stuff but freaken delicious! Came to 320 calories. 12.1g fat – 34.8g carbs – 25.33g protein – 10g fiber
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    I feel cold today.

Like the cold is coming out of my body. Its so windy outside as well. I don't think Ill be going outside today. Mostly wrap myself up drink hot tea and make hot foods.

Sad part is its not even that cold in terms of temperature and I am sitting next to a radiator and just feeling bone cold even with my sweater on.

Totally worth it. Not only can you use it to make fluff but you can use it to make thicker milkshakes/ protein shakes. Its a food thickener. How do you think pudding becomes so thick. If you read the ingredients it has xanthan gum in it.

Anyway here is a fluff I made last night. I added calories to it by adding more stuff but freaken delicious! Came to 320 calories. 12.1g fat – 34.8g carbs – 25.33g protein – 10g fiber
    Ok I really need to get on the fluff train, can you explain me how you made that one?

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That bowl btw is a 4 quarts bowl. So its huge and filled half way.

Basically you need 5-6gram Xanthan gum, 20gram ON Gold standard Casein protein (w.e flavor you want but ON casein fluffs the best out of other protein powders), 10 oz. diet soda( w.e flavor you want).

Then mix it with handmixer/ stand mixer for 12-15min. Thats the base it comes to about 80 calories. You can add more stuff ontop to make it more yummy and eat 2 quarts worth of fluff.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wankel you cheeky git. lol.

Asguroth is going to destroy my diet. Fluff would mean free for all for me. I'll wait for the pizza instead.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Wankel you cheeky git. lol.

Asguroth is going to destroy my diet. Fluff would mean free for all for me. I'll wait for the pizza instead.
    Uh uh! Fluff would say no to free for all! For fluff is the ruler of the stomach! He says when you can eat and can not! lol.

On more serious note like 1/2 bowl of fluff (base recipe) might fill you up and you wont be able to eat anymore.

bitfw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Someone needs to make a video of how to prepare fluff.. for people who suck at preparing food like me :P

Originally Posted by bitfw View Post
    Someone needs to make a video of how to prepare fluff.. for people who suck at preparing food like me :P
    Everything you need for protein fluff info with videos inside <- I think I read through every single page. Take the time to do so.

I think I'm gonna make the following in the electric pressure cooker tonight:

32 oz(ish) Pork Tenderloin
    some of my rub
    2 Liters of Regular Root Beer
    BBQ Sauce as needed

cook the pork in the root beer for an hour-ish...shred and dispose of the liquid and server with my spinach salad an BBQ sauce. I love experimenting w/ food.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Everyone!

Thought I posted this morning but don't think I hit submit.

Had a great night of rest last night due to Nyquil, Tylenol PM, and a new app called CALM (meditation app)

So good in fact that I was late to the gym.

Did a quick circuit train on chest this morning and it felt nice.

***Question*** Just watching my weight loss, it has slowed down quite a bit. Seems much more up and down now as well. I have noticed that my new pre-energy has creatine in it. How long does it take normally to level off from the initial water gains of creatine?
    Starting Date: 03/01/2016
    Weight: 348 LBS (Start)
    Weight: 328 LBS (Current)

Total Loss from start date: 20.0 LBS

bitfw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Everything you need for protein fluff info with videos inside[/url] <- I think I read through every single page. Take the time to do so.
    Thanks bro! That's awesome, I just ordered the ingredients online, will post pics as soon as I fluff it up!

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I swear asguroth should be a salesman. I also think he's going to float way with the fluff.

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    I think I'm gonna make the following in the electric pressure cooker tonight:

32 oz(ish) Pork Tenderloin
    some of my rub
    2 Liters of Regular Root Beer
    BBQ Sauce as needed

cook the pork in the root beer for an hour-ish...shred and dispose of the liquid and server with my spinach salad an BBQ sauce. I love experimenting w/ food.

Have done this in the crock pot. Easy and delicious.

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    #ohmygodthatissohot

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    Snicker bars don't fit in your macros :P
    AGREED. I'm in on trying some of it now

Have done this in the crock pot. Easy and delicious.
    AGREED. I'm in on trying some now.

I swear asguroth should be a salesman. I also think he's going to float way with the fluff.

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    #ohmygodthatissohot

So few words.. yet so many meanings.
    Last edited by Exhorter; 03-26-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Starting Date: 03/01/2016
    Weight: 348 LBS (Start)
    Weight: 328 LBS (Current)

Total Loss from start date: 20.0 LBS