Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

'Truths' of life that you have learnt...

Ok so this is a bit of a weird thread, especially when im asking young teen but what are some things about life that you have come to realise? Things that you had an epiphany about..

1) I learnt at around 13 that girls are just as horny as guys, they just hide it more.

all those people around you that you think have their lives 100% together, struggle with things just as much as you do

2) I learnt that truly good and truly bad people exist and you should surround yourself with the former
    3) only you can make yourself happy
    4) you cant make everyone happy, its just not possible - 4.1) there will always be people who are just negative
    5) if you can control your anger in a situation you will feel 100x better afterwards than if you reacted violently
    6) you should learn to dance, at least the basics
    7) Overcoming your fears is one of the most empowering things
    8) you cant change a person, only they can change themselves - 8.2) unfortunately, they usually only realise it when its too late or something really bad happens
    9) The cheapest and most expensive models are usually both bad deals.

something I have recently started doing with my two cousins (4 and 7) is walk around and literally just ask them what they think about x or y to see how they see things

inb4 op is a *******
    inb4 op is high (i am a lil bit)
    inb5

EDIT:

1) adults can often talk just as much, if not more, bull**** as any other young person
    2) don't blindly trust anything an adult tells you because of the simple fact that they're an adult
    3) grandparents are ****ing amazing things if you start asking them the right questions about life/love etc - they have ****ing been through it
    ****Soccer Brah****

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    arent you like 15?

ya you sure got it all figured out

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool

JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    arent you like 15?

im 18 and you have missed the point of this thread by so far im shocked

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    cool
    i know right
    ****Soccer Brah****

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    arent you like 15?

when did he EVER say he had it all figured out?

He's figuring things out as he goes, and he's sharing them

Op, I have learnt that:

- Gossip is a necessary evil that won't go away. Only confide in one or two people at the most; it's impossible to bottle everything up and be happy. If you havent noticed, mostly everything people talk about... is about other people.

- Education makes the world go around. Accept it and make it your bitch, or else suffer making an average salary.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by corvade View Post

Op, I have learnt that:

- Gossip is a necessary evil that won't go away. Only confide in one or two people at the most; it's impossible to bottle everything up and be happy. If you havent noticed, mostly everything people talk about... is about other people.

- Education makes the world go around. Accept it and make it your bitch, or else suffer making an average salary.
    thankyou for your reply lmao

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    and what's the point of replying condescendingly?

nothankyou for your reply lmao

Op, I have learnt that:

this is good chit
    if democracy is the 'best' form of government i see education as the only way of reducing poverty

bad troll is bad
    ****Soccer Brah****

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    and what's the point of replying condescendingly?

nothankyou for your reply lmao
    you obviously arent aware of the popular forum meme he just utilised
    Raw lifts (stronger every week):

deadlift off blocks: 620lb
    front squat: 400lb
    push press: 230lb
    strict press: 200lb
    yoke walk; 730lb
    farmers walk: 315lb each hand
    pause incline: 225lb for reps
    pause bench: 280lb
    one hand dumbbell clean and press: 130lb

alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100) alreadyinuse12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP is a gentleman and a scholar.

Seriously, everything you just said is really great advice, thanks.

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No such thing as good and bad people, everyone is bad when you are on the wrong side of them. People will back stab you if you give them a reason.

Also, doing what is expected of you isnt going to make you happy. Everyone I know is off to uni this year, they dont know what they want to do with their lives but are spending £10000+ a year for 4 years on education. I'm going off to join the military, brb secure job, brb no debt, brb being paid to keep myself in shape.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    People are very gullible

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trs5 View Post
    No such thing as good and bad people, everyone is bad when you are on the wrong side of them. People will back stab you if you give them a reason.

Also, doing what is expected of you isnt going to make you happy. Everyone I know is off to uni this year, they dont know what they want to do with their lives but are spending £10000+ a year for 4 years on education. I'm going off to join the military, brb secure job, brb no debt, brb being paid to keep myself in shape.
    yes there are good and bad people, guessing you are 15 too

yoke walk; 730lb

anonymous
    learned*

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    learned*
    no thats just the incorrect american spelling

always kills me when people do this lmao, this is the 2nd time this week

yoke walk; 730lb

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TaxusBaccata View Post
    yes there are good and bad people, guessing you are 15 too
    17, and given a reason people will turn their back on you. Ive had people i have been cool with for years just stop being friends, and i have seen it happen a lot to other people too. People are nice if youre friends with them, but there will be people that they arent friends with.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*

Location: Birmingham, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take a piss before anything important.

Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Op, I have learnt that:

This

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -sloots gonna sloot
    -CREAM
    -Life's a Bish then ya die
    -haters gunna hate
    -OP is a *******
    -Keep Hu Hu Hustlin' Cuz

BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, what's up?

I have learned that as long as you are confident, you can pretty much share anything about your life/hobbies with a girl and not be embarrassed. Be alpha - you win.

Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've learned that women aren't mysterious and shy like they want you to think. They have anxiety and they are depressed.

17, and given a reason people will turn their back on you. Ive had people i have been cool with for years just stop being friends, and i have seen it happen a lot to other people too. People are nice if youre friends with them, but there will be people that they arent friends with.
    have no fukin idea what you are on about, what does anything you just wrote have to do with 'there are no good or bad people'?

it seems that recently in our country there is a trend for young hipsters like yourself to pretend to be philosophical/deep, usually the dumbest motherfukas do it the most

yoke walk; 730lb

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JOzzie View Post
    all those people around you that you think have their lives 100% together, struggle with things just as much as you do
    This is definely not true.

Originally Posted by TaxusBaccata View Post
    have no fukin idea what you are on about, what does anything you just wrote have to do with 'there are no good or bad people'?

it seems that recently in our country there is a trend for young hipsters like yourself to pretend to be philosophical/deep, usually the dumbest motherfukas do it the most
    young hipsters lmao

people are not good or bad, people can choose to be either. Ive known people that i thought are nice, and they turn out to be kunts, and the other way round.
    Answering the thread, not being a 'philosophical young hipster', not pretending anything either just calling it like i see it.

it seems that recently in the internet there is a trend for alphas such as yourself to just point blank disagree with what people are saying and insult them to seem clever, usually the dumbest motherfukas do it the most
    I used to lift
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*

Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    young hipsters lmao

people are not good or bad, people can choose to be either. Ive known people that i thought are nice, and they turn out to be kunts, and the other way round.
    Answering the thread, not being a 'philosophical young hipster', not pretending anything either just calling it like i see it.

it seems that recently in the internet there is a trend for alphas such as yourself to just point blank disagree with what people are saying and insult them to seem clever, usually the dumbest motherfukas do it the most
    There are no good people...Only good decisions.. I remember hearing that in Dexter

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take a **** before you squat
    Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165224651

young hipsters lmao

you just rewrote what you wrote in the post before

repped for noticing how alpha i am though

yoke walk; 730lb

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - If you KNOW it's a clean break always test wipe.

- Don't bite the hand that feeds you

- Don't say anything behind someones back that you wouldn't say to their face, things have a habbit of being spread

- Don't post things on social media sites that you wouldn't show to your grandmother <- First thing employers look at.

- You only get out of something what you're willing to put in.

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sloots gon sloot
    Any social media besides lifting forums are a waste of time
    Men are becoming more and more beta and whipped these days
    Workaholics is a great show
    Focus on strength
    Take a **** before working out even if you don't need to
    Sloots gon sloot
    Ben Rice is a wizard
    Das it mane

Strong variety
    please bro not in the AM

gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude I've learned so ****ing much.

ABOUT SELF
    You can find happiness in pretty much anything if you try. There is almost always an upside to most situations.
    If you constantly look at what you don't have then you'll never be satisfied with what you do.
    If you want something in life and you work for it like your life depends on it, you'll be surprised what you will accomplish.

ABOUT PEOPLE
    People will almost always assume the worst from others and usually don't consider other possibilities.
    People will find any way to make an excuse for something they're lacking in instead of just admitting it.
    People will find any reason to take away from somebody else's shine. Pretty much everyone hates on others greatness.

IN GENERAL
    Life's amazing if you want it to be, other people f*ck things up a lot with their negative attitude.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work